What can be done to ensure young men get out, find real women, and start families?

What can be done to ensure young men get out, find real women, and start families?

Stop treating an economic and social problem as a cultural one?

Delet this

shame

shame interracial shit

shame being a cuck

shame being a slutchaser

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

she was the perfect woman i need one bring her back

Stop exclusively blaming men and finally hold women accountable for once in their fucking lives. Their whoring around is what is killing families.

>b-but le women are le children
So when your child burns down your house do you just shrug your shoulders and blame yourself and let the kid walk away free?

FPBP

Maybe they need to want that first? And if too ugly like in my case I guess nothing can be done about that. Atleast there are video games and alcohol.

>What can be done to ensure young men get out

Telling them to stop being such pussies, life sucks and the sooner you accept that the easier life will become, you're the only person who can help yourself, and shit ain't gonna change unless you change it. Tell me if I forgot anything.

I don't know maybe stop posting on a anime forum, lose weight, and stop making these retarded threads

Mandatory beatings

So you're saying communism is the answer.

There's nothing in it for me. The thing you tradcon cucks don't understand is there's no actual worthwhile incentives towards marriage.

Tradcons just want to shame you into reproducing for the huwhite race. They don't care that you are likely to get divorced raped. They don't care that almost all women are whores. They don't care about your money, freedom or health. They just want you to suffer as an eternal work horse for some used up white roastie whore whore who doesn't love you.

Fuck tradcon faggots.

end no-fault divorce.

Easy question, easy answer.

>So when your child burns down your house do you just shrug your shoulders and blame yourself and let the kid walk away free?

Perhaps not, but if it was an accident it's not like I can actually hold him accountable. It all depends on age, circumstances, etc. of course.

It's really men's fault. Women don't have the ability to run a society. So instead of whining about women, why not actually try to enforce standards and principles in your own life instead of saying that women need to change. You're not going to get women to understand by sitting around bitching on Sup Forums.

Ban (((anime))) and videogames

KYS fgt. MGTOWs are subhuman

>y-you're subhuman because you wont do what i say!
See? You clearly don't give a fuck about me or my best interests, so why should I take your advice to marry some roastie seriously?

Go wife up Chad's sloppy seconds you fucking faggot cuck.

Already tried that and guess what now I am a single father

Most of us here have the same experience:
The economy is shit
The attitude towards men is shit
The women are shit

user, you have some deep seated issues you probably should work on. Of course I don't care that "all women are whores." you fucking leaf, because I don't deal with whores.

Make it so I dont loose half my shit if she leaves and find another men that will provide for her, while she still keeps half my shit.

>tfw Luv looks exactly like my batshit insane ex

Forget about Joi. Where is my synthetic killing machine slash sex kitten?

You'll have to hold women accountable sometime. Giving them rights packaged with zero accountability is what has gotten us into this mess.

Refusing to hold them accountable only serves to enable them.

>I don't care if all women are whores because I don't deal with whores
So you don't deal with women then?

''My shekels'' :(((
Stop being such a cheapass. Money exists to be spent. Besides who will inherit your wealth and steam account if not chidlren
You will not get divorce raped its a meme written by 1 person and spready by copy pasta by people who never even dated let alone married.
Ultimate redpill is to get married

I wholeheartedly agree, which is why men need to start enforcing their principles and standards onto women. That's how you hold them accountable. It still stems from men is my point, since if you're unwilling to do that you're are contributing to the problem.

Not falling for it, kike.

This. It's a skill but I've learned to tune them out. Fuck collectivists, they pretend that they have your best interests in mind when in reality they just want you to be as miserable as they are.
Either change how marriage works to make it more stable for men, or stop complaining that guys no longer want to make themselves cuckold work horses.

Whats gotten us in this mess is mass immigration by mostly (Male) politicans. If it were for no immigration in western countries we would have it excelent

>Money exists to be spent
>hehe yes goy, money exists to be spent on frivolous consumer goods for women , don't bother saving or working towards self-sufficiency or financial freedom, spend it all on me- I mean your wife!
top goy

Fix women, because otherwise you'll be throwing away your life.

Ban Internet and videogames.

Shame weak men from chasing women that exhibit pathetic behavior. I have a friend who used to bag the hottest chicks, but now? Hes with a drug addicted bogan, thats cheats on him and also snorts her native repatriation money daily. Its pathetic. I call him a pathetic beta cuckold every day just to remind him that hes a bitch. Its working. He finally broke down and said ''I think I just need a white girl". Shame works on the weak. Use it.

Nothing.

My brother plays vidyagames and smokes a lot of pot. He's also got a wife with four kids now, works at a factory, seems to be working his way up the ladder.

Different people can handle different things. Weed should be a prescribed substance because it will ruin others, but an outright ban is logistically and morally impossible.

Don't count me down so easily

>You clearly don't give a fuck about me or my best interests
>me
"me me me"
There's the problem
You're no different than any other whore. You're self centered.

You're supposed to do it for your people, family etc.

>What can be done to ensure young men get out, find real women, and start families?

nothing. everything is ruined at this point.
you can't maintain a society when everything is based on not pissing off woman and get into gender debates.
gender debates and getting into a gender based conflict is exactly what we need, because problems won't solve themselves if we keep ignoring them

>You're supposed to do it for your people, family etc.
Why?

take womens rights

Why live?
You're going to die anyway.
How are you going to impact society/the world?
If you don't care then what's the point of living?

Abolish the family court racket.

There, I just saved western civilization.

What can be done to ensure faggots like yourself are slowly tortured before being executed for (((1 post by this ID)))?

>How are you going to impact society/the world?
lol this cuck thinks you have to wife up some roastie to impact the world

Well I never said roastie.
Obviously a virgin is the best option.
How are you supposed to create a legacy and have children?

Nothing.

Why should I marry a girl who's not a virgin? Why risk 50% of my wealth for used-goods that could cheat on and divorce me? Why incur higher risk for much less reward? No thanks, I'd much rather die alone.

>go to church/stop looking in bad places
I've tried multiple Churches. I've integrated myself into their YA groups, etc. Met some girls, got numbers, went on a few dates. Every single one of them was a worthless whore.
>"Well, I only sleep with guys I'm dating"
>"I thought I was going to marry him!"
>"God forgives"
>"Everyone sins!"
etc.

>Only betas care about whether or not their girlfriend/wife is a virgin. You're just insecure!
Wrong. Study after study has shown that the more partners a woman has had, the higher her likelihood of cheating on you and/or divorcing you. Additionally, previous partner count correlates with lower reported marital happiness, stability and sexual satisfaction. On top of that, there's some data coming in which suggests sleeping around erodes one's ability to pair-bond at the neurochemical level. Then there's STDs of course. It's also just repulsive at an instinctual level.

>But muh white birthrates!
That's a red herring. You're not going to beat minorities on birthrates. The problem right now isn't "too few white people" we have more than enough. It's "too many minorities." Those are two very different problems with very different solutions. Beyond that, look at immigration laws. Birthrates don't matter when you take in ~.5M predominantly nonwhite foreigners each year (Not counting DACA beneficiaries, Anchor babies, H-1B recipients, Refugees & Asylum seekers, etc.).

You should be asking what women should change to make men start actively pursuing them again.

>You're self centered.
>gives no reason as to why that's bad
>expressing selfish desires by wanting the leaf to change
Collectivists everyone. That line of bullshit doesn't work anymore. Keep trying, though, eventually you'll con some sucker into being a miserable SIMP.

Nigger deliberately choosing not to have a family is so fucking selfish. Now that's fine, go ahead and do it, but don't pretend like you have shit figured out and that you've transcended the whole women problem like some kind of autistic guru jerking himself off.

>your'e going to die anyway

you won't be saying that shit when your ass is kicked out of the house.
there is a youtube channel called invisible people. there are tons of divorced guys there that live in the street, go hear their stories

impossible. Been looking for a girlfriend that is family oriented and wants kids in her future for years.
Im 31 y/o, a solid 8/10 male with a $50k car and make 35$ an hour. I'm athletic, funny and intelligent
Only girls i found that want marriage and a family are ones that are in their 40s - 50s and already have kids and just want someone to replace the faggot they were married to for 10 years and divorced.
Girls in my age bracket are total whores and want nothing to do with having a husband and kids.
also, fuck you and your thread OP

Long story short... Getting married, having a family, and buying a house/extra car/dog/etc. costs a lot of money. Since the crash wages never really recovered and although the news says the economy's great it's far from it. Wages of remained fairly stagnant and cost of living is rising. More people are going to college than ever before so it takes most a little while to get a stable, well paying job. Once they've achieved that, most will look towards the next step of marriage and a family. People are still doing it, they're just doing it later in life.

Fuck off you dumb white knight, those male politicians were voted in by minorities and women.

As loathsome as the minorities are, they're only acting in their (short-term) interest, what's women's excuse?

stop being an alpha douche
instead of tearing down a bro bring him up

>that's right goy, look at this sad story and make important decisions regarding your future based solely on it.

Taliban weight-loss camps

Find an eastern european woman that understands her gender role. Western women are useless. I wish it werent so.

Sorting yourself out is the first most important thing a man must do.

Mentally, physically, financially.

Why should any man marry a non-virgin? Legitimate and sincere question.

>Collectivists
wat?

>>expressing selfish desires by wanting the leaf to change
How is that selfish? it's not going to impact me personally.

I want the European ethnicities to survive. So unless you're not then it doesn't concern me what you do.

>divorce
>marrying a whore
Nah I'll be fine with someone from my church.
Who knows, maybe I'll court a 12 year old.

It's the other way around.

>Why should any man marry a non-virgin?
discounted goods

>le eastern european meme
lol, you know those women eat beta males alive right?

>Discounted goods.

No, see it's actually incurring higher risk for less reward. If you were pitching that in a financial discussion, you'd be laughed out of the synagogue.

When traps stop being so damn cute

>Find an eastern european woman
ok, so where/how the fuck do i do that?
is there some kind of eastern European watering hole somewhere?
Most foreign women around here from S. America and only here for seasonal work

OP here. Monitoring this thread.

Both sides have unrealistic expectations but women more so

those are old people that had good jobs and stability. now imagine what would happen to a guy that is fresh off college and have a kid, you start your life with permanent payments to your divorcee when you are 30.

money

>It's selfish not to start a family than to start one and completely ruin their lives due to not being able to support them
Hm.

>remove no fault divorce
>repeal VAWA
>repeal yes means yes
>remove womens voting rights (will be required to remove previous 3 items)
>shame women out of existing for being 140 dick sluts
>remove diversity quotas from EVERYTHING. Work, education, etc. So that only people who deserve the job get it.
>Remove the welfare state
>Stop these beta white night faggots from marrying the cancer that is single mothers (not sure how, cucks gonna cuck)
none of these things will occur. enjoy the decline faggot

What unrealistic expectations do men have at this point?

you do realise that if you were to say anything that sounds even slightly like taking away women's voting rights for example, (in a first world country anyway) you would get lynched on the spot
the only way to reverse this is through artificial wombs, no joke
i cannot imagine any sort of uprising happening anytime soon to fix marriages and society in general
if pic related and looking out your window doesn't convince you, i have no idea what will

The culture is too toxic, dumbed down, and over-sexualized.

oh and "real women" are 1 out of every 1000. so good luck with that

>Nigger deliberately choosing not to have a family is so fucking selfish.
It's more selfish to bring a life into the world for no more valid reason than >muh legacy

That the woman not be a slut

At this point I'm rooting for collapse. There's no other way to fix things.

At best, we win. At worst, Muslims win. At least there's the silver lining of women, cucks, feminists, fags, etc. having worse of a time than the rest of us.

Right hand looks shopped. Left hand looks like a typical manly tranny hand.

I mean as much as I would like to say you should only marry virgins, that may prove exceedingly difficult given the cultural climate that parents let their daughters get funneled into. Now of course, the overwhelming majority of them could be written off as a risky investment, there are still decent women out there. Even so, you need to stand by your values. If a woman is genuinely attracted to you and respects you, she will conform accordingly.

Please tell me this is satire, user. Just half a century ago it was practically considered the bare minimum for a woman to have lost her virginity to her husband.

Most guys nowadays are just meekly asking that they not take miles of dick before marriage.

Nah, senpai, it's not happening for me. I'm still trying to meet a decent girl, but non-virgin women aren't decent, and they don't deserve a damned thing.

It's either virgin wife or dying alone at this point.

Plus, you can talk all you like about attraction and respect, but the data is fairly clear on the subject. Her having taken even one dick before puts you at a massive risk. That's ignoring the fact that I (or any other sensible person) would heavily resent her for that fact.

It's very telling that you would view a child as some sort of plaque or statue of sorts.

Sure shit sucks, don't make stupid decisions and you should be alright.

>bro just don't be a pussy, just marry some random roasty whore, who has fucked 80 chads
>Bro just don't be a pussy, just accept that you fucked up and thats why your roasty wife is divorcing you and stealing all your stuff and forcing you to pay child support for kids you won't even be allowed to see
k.
the problem is women have no value these days besides as holes to fuck and pots to plant seeds in.
if women weren't so fucking repulsively degenerate, I'd be a lot more motivated to get one.
almost every girl I encounter has fucked a million guys, has disgusting progressive views, and lacks anything to entice me other than her snatch.
no thanks. I'd rather not debase myself and put myself in a position I know will fail and have half my stuff stolen, for a woman I don't love, just because I think it's my duty to create offspring.

You could start by fixing women.

destroy the internet

You tell me. Every woman out now has taken miles of dick that isn't yours.

Firstly, they need proper women to chase...currently there's nothing but sluts, whores and degenerates to chase after

>anti-anime
>on an anime site

lmfao shill harder

>At worst, Muslims win
as long as china exists, this will never happen

import more asian females

Teach the younger men how to be men. The current generation is fucked and maybe even the newer one too. Unless someone is 8 or younger they probably have no decent shot left anymore.

Become a better man yourself so that when young men see you they realize they can be better. they can be more then a sissified skirt chaser. They can create, destroy and remold the world around themselves.

Show a man how to change a tire and he will change his own tires for the rest of his life.

Show a pussy how to change a tire and he will complain, find excuses to not do it and pay someone to do it for him.

I don't see anything self centered about that, just a healthy survival instinct. You can't just throw men into a meat grinder for your selfish utopian views, there need to be good and healthy conditions for families before your cultural revolution can really kick off.

>tfw no AIfu

If you can tell me when I told people to go marry "some random roasty whore" I will literally suck your cock

When women do stupid shit, call them out on it and stop being a fucking pussy. Stand up for your beliefs.

Keep shitposting on imageboards to propagate the idea that it's all fucked anyways because of the jews. Don't forget to MGTOW and blame the vaginal jew.

so basically everything's mens fault. lmfao
not sure if beta faggot or roastie
see

Islam won't win in the East, but there's a part of me that wishes them the best in the West.

The people that caused us to fall to this point will be miserable.

>Le ebin fix men post.
Let me guess, you think a "strong, alpha male" can turn a whore into a housewife right? Even the niggers figured this one out.

>healthy survival instinct
Unless he finds a way to have children I don't think it's a "healthy survival instinct"
And I'm obviously not recommending him to do it with a high chance of divorce.
If divorce was abolished would he still do it?