HOW DO WE DESTROY WEINSTEIN COMPLETELY?

what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But lindsay lohan said he was innocent

Link it to the jews.

Connect the dots between him and the Fappening.

normies won't swallow this? any other ideas?

Sit back and watch
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

This. It's already done. Enjoy the ride.

((Weinstein)) General

He fucked childstar Lindsay Lohan when she was young

>

No
We need to destroy all those bitches who suck dick for jobs.
He is /ourguy

Pic related. From this thread.

I don't care how many careerist sluts with buyer's remorse he banged, Weinstein produced some really fine movies.

Begin referring to (((Jews))) as sandniggers
this false distinction between shalom and salam sandniggers is all they have to cling on

This will work on all of them at once, not just the hollywood sandnigger you posted about, OP

I find this hard to believe. bunch of those pics are obvious pics taken by their boyfriends and so on... Take a look at Jennifer Lawrence pics. Seems to me like a hack.

poo in the loo faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg

Make him so famous that he's infamous.

Seriously, make his name into a joke that everyone uses and pop culture adopts.

Like how one writer dubbed a group of teen starlets the "Brat Pack."

They still could have been sent as auditions. It doesn’t have to be one or the other when your a massive whore. Even a beta orbitor could have taken the pics.

both of them

We make him the poster child for the JEWISH prostitution and pedophilia ring in hollywood.

you don't know shit about film industry. Yes, his company produced shitload of good movies, but he is mainly known for buying off good scripts and never using them so that his company doesn't have competition. Weinstein is a piece of shit and because of him we have 95% shitty movies and only 5% good.

Call for Congressional Hearings into Hollywood sexual abuse. Hashtags, propaganda memes, the works. Men & women, us & normies, left & right will take up the cause. We will expose pedowood, and destroy a major financial source & propaganda factory of the globalists.

We wanted Ctrl-Left; this is how we do it. Send their programmed useful idiots to rage against our (((enemies))).

I like this.

How? Where do we start?

confirmed for Rose Mcgowan. Posttits or gtfo. $chong is not your personal yadda yadda Our system thinks youe post is spam. Please reformat and try again monkey nigger.

thx for bumping shill

what would happen if weinstein REALLY killed himself?

amfAR should be the target
Look into them and you might even figure out why the Rothschilds were so interested in providing blood treatment to AIDS-ridden third-worlders.

>Implying the Jews higher up on the ladder haven't marked this guy for immediate suicide.

Nothing, Hollywood would still be weimar republic Berlin

get every nation in "the free world" to extradite him to the US. shit will take care of itself then.

this
if the media is after him this much, then it's already clear that /they/ disowned him

It's known, in polite circles, as getting the White Cosby
Was this what Kubrick warned his daughter about when making Eyes Wide Shut?
He told her to stay the fuck away from the superrich

>weinstein
>white

Eyes Wide Shut, originally, had a different tittle.
it was supposed to be Jaded Eyes Wide Shut

>helping women who regret sucking dick

Forward, Down, Forward, High Punch.

>what to do?
Don't let the story die. Don't let them control the narrative. Keep the story alive by keeping it all over social media. Create memes about it. Keep talking about it. Add in the new names coming out of other abusers in Hollywood, like the Afflect brothers. Make trivia games about it. Keep the narrative on how degenerate Hollywood is, how they all keep their dirty secrets, adn how they have the nerve to lecture us on how to live and they attack us as being lame and stupid etc. We have to get it out there that these sick, vulger, filthy people of Hollywood are the same ones telling us how to live and telling us what is moral. Mock them, make fun of them, laugh at them, so that people no longer look at them in the same way they used to.

Start using his name and associated situations as a term for abuse/rape:

Having a Weinsteiner: Having a (((meeting))) with a member of the favored sex to ((promote)) their (((careers))) 'or else'.
Wein(ing) a (or "a la") Steiner: Jerking your gherkin in front of someone or masturbating to orgasm/ejaculation against their will
The Weinstein: a "move" defined by an invitation that ends in either sex or a completely inappropriate display of dominance over a sexual target ('I got her with the Weinstein and she caved like a coked up Angelina with an empty bank account')
Weinsteined: something ended or disrupted (career, production, show or business) for refusing sex or other favors 'you will never work in this town again' can now be 'you are so fucking Weinsteined'

Find ways to reference him in other rape or secual assault and/or trafficking contexts, too. Twitter Weinsteinisms and trend that, then falsely attribute horrid shit to him. Read some of his interviews and integrate his communication quirks. Some examples:

Weinstein's Law: "She can be an indy darling all her fucking life if she's a shiksa, but she isn't going to be a fucking star unless she's walked out of my hotel room bowlegged and in fucking tears."
Weinstein Rules: "No service, no contract" "No pussy, no Oscar" "A massage IS fucking consent" "If your movie sucks at the box office, you will be sucking at my office"
Weinstein's Maxim: "Some of them make it without me, but everybody eventually needs a comeback. They know who to call and how to dress for it."

you cannot

even if you killed him

see:
Matthew 10:28

But why??

I don't get all the sudden hate against him, it's just like how Bill Cosby went down.

Did Weinstein piss someone off or is the Trump karma catching up to him!?!?

I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING!!!

AAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!

Miss Smith is here for Wensteiner.