Why do you support fascism? Why do you want to give up your freedoms to the state?

Why do you support fascism? Why do you want to give up your freedoms to the state?

Why do you want to give up your freedoms to the Jew?

>Fascism is a way of ruling that advocates total control of the people.

all modern governments are fascist

/thread

That's precisely my question.

/thread

Because no freedom is better than false freedom

Fascism is not a naturally occurring ideology. It is only necessary when a country becomes so degenerate and corrupt that the only way out is 14/88. every day America draws closer to this fate

bump

define what you think fascism is. I support closed borders and a government that prioritizes the people it represents.

>state, people and culture are inseparable
>international elements are rejected
>empowering the individual by reconciling it's interests with the community

Those three things are incompatible in a country with (((you know who))), so it is undeniably not "precisely my question".

Damn north koreans must have it good then

Because we can elect the state, not the corporations

>Communism is fascism
wtf I love bread lines now.

Antifags really need to start defining what they think fascism, as a form of government, actually is. So far I've only seen them describe it as non-PC and loving your country.

Im not even part if that shit "movement"

This.

>What use is a vote if people never get what they vote for

Basically how I felt after the Trump betrayal

Because the state will crack down hard on financial fraud and tyranny, and power will be where it actually belongs with the government and military

> not business
> not the corporations

Besides if you wanna go into business then your focus needs to be on providing a Service to your community by providing goods for a fair price. A Business is not a little money making machine that will just give you money so you can go live in florida. A Business is about being there to greet your customers and know them personally and know that you're making their lives better by arranging to get them the things they need.

They are lazy and trust the government wholeheartedly. They're sheep who can't think for themselves who want everything done for them because they're self entitled little shits.

Your fucking retarded if you think the government has the people's best interests at heart.

I support fascism so that I will have the freedom to do good things

Under the current system I only have the freedom to do bad things, it is impossible for me to do good things like defend my community, engage in traditional practices, raise a family in a wholesome environment, etc

Lol what? Do you even know what Fascism is?

BOOOMM!!!! govt knocks your door down and takes your shit
but but but ............STFU this is the GOVT'!!!! Cus we say so!!!!

>implying I have freedom now
fuck off shitposter

How is that different from now?