Batshit Professor Repeatedly Screams "NO POMEGRANTES!!!" At Confused Students

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PHBNi0-W2-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znJgWpk71ZQ
honeycrunch.com/en/an-apple-unlike-any-other/
jewishledger.com/2010/09/the-pomegranate-a-rosh-hashanah-symbol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She doesn't want to end up having to live with Hades.

Is this some sort of teaching metaphor?

Sounds like a triggered Aussie.

LMAo

fucking english speakers are so dumb, they are on their way to become slavs 2.0

"""""""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""

>fat jew whore triggered by fruit

seems about right

I'm worried and confused

Is this what American education is like? Because it would explain a lot.

I'm with her. too many damn seeds.
>entirely out of context

Context?

Professors are big babies. That bitch has been living on easy street way too fucking long.

Heresy! Poms are delicious and interactive

no pomegrantes inglés

>interactive
the fuck are you doing with your fruit?

wat would it explain?

You get to spit out the seeds.

this is pretty typical of Humanities courses.

>no one threw a pomegranate in her face
disappoint

holy shit dude. very nice reference.

>What did she mean by this?
free meth for single women. that's what

but I fucking love pomegranates. You have to be a big cunt to hate pomegranates, it's the best fruit up there with apples and green grapes

>american education

This, and also, pomegranates may increase your risk of kidney stones. She is saving lives here.

you eat the fucking seed faggot. How else are you supposed to eat it?

I can't believe people actually go to University still. Basically kike professors just read of PowerPoints and say and do basically whatever they want and collect the shekels. The universities won't fire them. I've learned so much more teaching myself than I did wasting time and money going to one of those Marxist re-education center/day cares.

brainlets won't get it hahahaha

and at the very top? the honeycrisp, the nectar of gods.

I eat them, but some people spit them out. They honestly don't taste great.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Most professors don't want to teach because they're doing their own research. That's how it is in STEM atleast, idk what the fuck they do in art-based classes

holy shit

Someone post the Pomegranate rant from Dumblr

>uneducated leftist can't pronounce pogrom
does it surprise anybody

Pleb tier taste. Sweetango is the better apple to come out that breeding program, but all they really have going for them is texture and juiciness. Taste is unimpressive.

They did not tag them.

That's exactly what came to mind. Is this a creative writing class and she's making it clear that you should never use cliched references to greek mythology?

You get to pick out the seeds from their little nest and crunch them. Like inside-out grapes.

the trick is to cut the pomegranates in half and smack each half with a spoon. this way it's fucking good.
youtube.com/watch?v=znJgWpk71ZQ

You know the rule. Say it. Say the rule.

>taste is unimpressive

t. read Percy Jackson when he was 12

>"NO POMEGRANTES!"
>say it Sup Forums
>"Pomegranates Suck!"
>"I hate Pomegranates!"
>"All your Pomegranates are belong to us!"
>"Pomegranates can kiss the pink part of my Lilly-White ass!"
>"Fuck Pomegranates!"

pomegranates stain the shit out of everything they touch. i bet some kid brought one in and made a huge fucking mess and she got in trouble with the administration or something.

what are you talking?about Granny Smith are the best apple hands down. Sweetango is meh

So they just suck the tiny layer of shit that is on the seeds? What's the point?

was she trying to teach them how to do antifa protests or something

this is why nobody takes canada seriously

on the last frame she's about to jump on the girl in front for laughing

This would make me want to bring a pomegranate into her class the next day to see her have a breakdown.

KYS

(((professor)))
anyone who has been to college knows that until you get to your upper division business/science/stem whatever courses, the "professors" and "doctors" you see are literally psycho cat ladies with hundreds of bumper stickers on their car in the staff parking lot.

i walk through the staff parking lot for one of the main liberal studies buildings and 80% of the cars are filling with leftist bumper stickers and hippie shrines inside the windows

>This would make me want to bring a pomegranate into her class the next day to see her have a breakdown.

Someone post this on Sup Forums she will be literally crushed in pomegranates

Context. I'm begging you.

Interactive fruit really activates my almonds.

>anyone who has been to college knows

Anyone who has been to american college*
FTFY

>"Understand the rules."
>"No pomegranates."
>"Am I clear?"

do you truly have any idea what sort of bad things Pomegranates can do to a normal person like the Prof?

Is this the meme studies class?

Actually kys. Granny Smith are the best fucking apple. the sourness is just perfect and with the crunchy feeling after a bite, they truly are the best apple hand down no joke

topkek

DELET THIS

all i could find was "Pommy Grant" which is an ethnic slur for a britbong

hahahaha
Sup Forums is always right

First Reply Guy got it right. It's a story from Greek mythology about the cycle of seasons. As an uncultured denizen of Burgerland, I was of course unfamiliar with the tale.

>"Fuck Granny Smith Apples!"
>"Fuck Salt!"
>"Fuck Pomegranates!"
>"...and Fuck You you fucking fuck!"

This is pretty much truth in my gf's case. Thr professors are usually too busy talking about themselves then to actually give a meaningful lecture. They pretty much have to stick around for the worthless lecture because attendance is taken multiple times during class.

I think it's code for no brown people

"The pomegranate originated in the region extending from modern-day Iran to northern India, and has been cultivated since ancient times throughout the Mediterranean region.[3] It was introduced into Spanish America in the late 16th century and into California by Spanish settlers in 1769.[3] Today, it is widely cultivated throughout the Middle East and Caucasus region, north and tropical Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia, the drier parts of southeast Asia, and parts of the Mediterranean Basin"

Just bought these babies today and man I thought I died and went to apple heaven. Call me a pleb if you must.

honeycrunch.com/en/an-apple-unlike-any-other/

wow that really polishes my pomegranates

tRump election
that racist fuck

Did you read my post? I said that Sweetango was the better apple that came out of the breeding program that produced Honeycrisp and neither are impressive.

Granny Smith is good, but honestly you will find many better apples if you look at orchards with heritage varieties. As with everything tomatoes and other things, the change to the grocery store model for food distribution has led to severe reduction in access to the best varieties.

GET YOUR POMEGRANATES OFF OUR CAMPUS
>GET YOUR POMEGRANATES OFF OUR CAMPUS
>GET YOUR POMEGRANATES OFF OUR CAMPUS

based

that fruit is popular among roaches. she doesn't like roaches.

Pomegranates originated from Iran and the professor is most likely Jewish.

pls recommend good apples, mr. apple connoisseur

What if this is a next level 4th D chess adjustment by this """crazy""" lady?

What if this Community College Associate Provost actually loves pomegranates, and she's waiting for Sup Forums to dox her so she gets a lifetime supply??

>pic related
>your move autists

That really scoops my pomegranates
Sounds better

But Hades is the nicest Greek god...

>green grapes
they're called white grapes, you dumb nigger

this is 9/10 trolling tbqh

jewishledger.com/2010/09/the-pomegranate-a-rosh-hashanah-symbol/

What is Perm a granite?

What are these other rules?

>if you publish
>if you punish

I want to fuck Umbridge's milf pussy

It depends on where you are located as varieties differ from region to region as some can't handle heat and other can't handle the cold. I'm in Maine, so if you are in northern New England you should be able to find some of these.

Black Oxford
Rhode Island Greening (used to be very popular tart apple until Granny Smithy came along)
Cox's Orange Pippin (very good english dessert apple with complex flavor)
Burgundy
Wealthy
Golden Russet
Fameuse

Those are some of what I have had. I learned to graft a couple years ago and I'm working establishing a small orchard with a whole bunch of local and historical varieties. I've nearly 40 varieties grafted on rootstock so far and couple acres set aside for this project.

the girl is cute and her expression adds to what is going on, and you can see both the fat chick and herself

keep posting on r/mgtow

some form of acting class.

arbitrary subject 'anger about pomegranates' "now act it"

golden riders master race you leaf faggot, fuck you

This is all I can think of. Without more context I'm left with nothing else.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

MACINTOSH APPLES ARE BEST APPLES

And remember, no pomegranates

Honeycrisp apple is truly a top-tier fruit

Demeter and Persephone for all you retarded brainlets out there

thank you, apple connoisseur. screenshotting.

Macs are good, but become mealy pretty quickly. They are also extremely scab prone. You wouldn't believe how much shit they have to spray on them to make them look nice for the store.