How do we solve the obesity problem? This is exclusively a problem in the USA

How do we solve the obesity problem? This is exclusively a problem in the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexico-obesity_n_3567772.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It solves itself around age 45

FPBP + (CHECKED)

Repeal Obamacare

First of all outlaw fat tolerance groups.
Tax people who are above a certain weight for their size/age or make it so that their insurance costs spike up.

Should be the same for smokers desu.

smokers already pay 7% more for basic insurance.
fat people don't pay extra.

So make fatties pay 25% extra for their insurance?

sugar tax that funds vegetable/fruit and drive their prices down. so pop is now $2-3 a can, cauliflower no longer $2.99/lbs and up to $5 something af ucking head.

if only it were that easy

I agree. a sugar (compounds ending in -ose) tax would be ideal. include cellulose for added environmental benefit and government savings

what incentive does the govt have to initiate this?

we're easier to handle if we are fat, stoned, and distracted

Exclusively? Didn't Mexico overtake us a decade ago? In the case of a national emergency, our stores sell out of bottled water... theirs sell out of pepsi.

UK and Australia and loads of little territories and pseudostates like Guam with their dependence on SPAM also have us beat

>This is exclusively a problem in the USA
Mexico says hi

Implement communism so people starve instead

Calorie free beer would help me lose about 25 pounds. That's all the extra weight I have and it's from beer. Don't eat sweets or fast food or anything real high calorie either.

Yes, give the country even more goddamn taxes because they haven't got enough.
Just end subsidizing corn farmers and high fructose corn syrup prices will skyrocket, rendering it no longer profitable, therefore making most sweets more expensive.

Just fat shame people into exercising and going on a protein diet. Rebuke them when they skip the salad bar and go straight for dessert.

Honestly, there should be a program that rewards a "shamer" for keeping a fatty in check. Social pressure is the greatest of all incentives.

only a problem in the USA? ever taken a look at statistics out of the U.S and look at australia? 2 out of 3 aussie adults are overweight or obese. not just a problem in the U.S.

after multiple bypass surgeries comped by the taxpayer.

Only 25% more? How about 200% more?

Beer has more kcal than cola.
And there is no Beer Zero.

I think free access to quality mental health care for everyone would help with obesity. Many people that are overweight do not know how to properly deal with their emotions and stress. So they turn to food, drugs, alcohol, sex, and violence. Usually one of those 5. Obesity is a mental health issues and it needs to be addressed as such.

>The return of fat shaming as a societal norm.
>End of subsidies for sugar production.
>Gay frog water is not a meme. BPA, Atrazine, birth control extretia and other artificial xenohormones must be removed from water supplies.

Three easy steps to answer the fatty question.

It's like they're trying to fill a God-Community-and-Family-shaped hole in their meaningless lives.

>This is exclusively a problem in the USA.
Listen here you little shit.

true, meanwhile the average north mexican woman looks like this

educate 320 million americans at once by getting major media organizations to revitalize Western Tradition.
Stop immigration and fix the economy (somehow)
Young White Males need more spending powers to woo women so they don't turn into nihilistic, hedonistic, pieces of shit like one photod in OP

kill the hive queen boogie

>blow Mark Zuckerberg's dick
>convince him to buy out all fast food businesses and close them
>blow him again, give him your daughter
>convince him to carry out hits on any competitors
>blow Harvey Weinstein
>convince him to stop putting cheeseburgers and fast food in movies and mass media

we good mane

Force fat People to eat lchf and monitor their eating habits every day. Every time they cheat and eat something with more than 5 grams of carbs/100 grams they get their tax raised by 1% to a max additional tax of 20%. If they make no progress at all within 6 months (and there is no genetic disease that makes loosing weight hard as fuck) then off to boot camp where every meal is strictly controlled. Guaranteed to work. And works with the body instead of against it. Sugar is literally a killer.

The obese are motivated solely by pleasurable feels; abstract things like "tax" and "cost" have no meaning to them. A shock collar would be far more effective.

You burgerboys may not know this, but we're actually currently having a massive rise in obesity here in Shit-Frica (although almost all of the fatties are niggers)
Its no longer exclusively an American problem, unfortunately

Fat shaming. Shaming actually works but nobody does it anymore.

>exclusively a problem in the USA

They really are trying to fill an emotional void. On my 600# life over 85% of them have been molested or experienced some type of personal trauma. Some People don't know how to deal and cope with that so they turn to food

Fpbp and checked

Stop subsidizing corn which makes high fructose corn syrup cheap which in turn makes everything higher in calories which then increase healthcare costs.

G U L A G S

pfft
>abstract things
they won't be able to afford the food they shovel into their mouths and they'll bitch and complain until their friends and family are sick of them and send them off to the boot camp anyways

We could the California route - and make it ok to give people AIDS.

this
but i feel so bad, its socially unacceptable to shame fatasses even though they're visibly disgusting degenerates
how the fuck do I make them feel good about getting healthy by making them feel worse?
If I fat shame anyone I'd be ostracizing myself publicly.
Need alternative solution
Like controlling the media narrative
How to?
Thinking about starting my own vlog but I know this is inneffective
Thousands of them already and nothings changed fast enough, too slow for the progress we need

Australia is actually the fattest country in the world per capita. UK is #2.

Nice meme though.

Stop eating anything that comes in a bag, box or wrapper! Monsanto is evil toxic shit that destroys the body. BTW when the body has too many toxins and insufficient means to expel them- it traps the toxins in fat to keep from harming the rest of the body....the more processed the food- the less nutrition and more toxic it is. Peace.

The problem is not that we eat to much the problem is what we eat.

End farm subsidies and remove ethanol from gasoline and the problem will solve itself.

Shame ten times harder everytime you see fat acceptance. Either they an hero or shut the fuck up about it.

Man, you just gave me an idea that is gonna make me fucking rich as Midas. Calorie free beer with non Ethanol but THC.

Mexico and the UK. They are both fatter than us. Don't forget, niggers drive our average up just like they do for crime.

This right here.

It blows my mind how people don't get this.
You can eat as much as you want and not turn into a fatass.
But if you're eating processed chemical shit and sitting on your ass 16 hours a day, then yes you will become a fattie.

My parents are fat and trying to go on a diet. My mom tries every get thin quick scheme she could find. She thinks that there's some magic easy solution out there. I keep telling her she needs to stop eating shit and go for a walk once in a while (she gets literally no physical exercise). But she doesn't listen to me. She thinks there HAS to be some cheat method where you can stuff your fatass face with cake all day and somehow lose weight.

This. People on here love to complain about the obese and how they negatively effect our healthcare in the US. The truth is they don't, obese people die really young. It's old people who fuck up the healthcare costs in this country, old people require a fuck ton of care just to keep living day to day. Obese people die before they ever rack up the kinds of costs that old people do.

Rugby player here. Beer is simple carbs. I'm in shape and drink it regularly. Just run it off. It's free short-term energy.

Careful with those hot latinas. They're a ticjing time bomb
>pic related

I volunteer myself for this undertaking

>How do we solve the obesity problem?
stop making the non-obese subsidize obese people's health care. when we start seeing fatshits' feet rot off due to untreated type 2 diabetes they'll think twice about blowing off their doctors' advice to stop being such a fat fuck`

fat fucks soak up hundreds of thousands of comped healthcare before they croak. stop covering fatshit self-imposed health problems

wrong

Hell yeah I'll be a lifetime customer. Make it affordable

are you retarded?
Mexico confirmed fatter than US

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexico-obesity_n_3567772.html

Normie buzzfeed post even says so you stupid fuck

The closest they can get is Michelob Ultra. It tastes like it may contain a mild beer-flavored substance.

MAKE OBESITY ILLEGAL MAKE EXERCISE MANDATORY

>MAKE OBESITY ILLEGAL
we do not need more gov intervention in healthcare

Stop feeding them.

>t. someone who has no idea how healthcare in the US actually works

I deal with insurance companies on a daily basis, but I'm sure you know better than me you fat NEET. You're grandma has racked up more healthcare costs in her lifetime than Boogie or any of those other fat fucks ever will. It's not even close.

Honestly a choice you just have to make yourself, my whole family is fat and I just got tired of it.

at like 90 pounds down now, still a ways to go but i feel way better now

>ad hominem
not an argument

PAY

FOR

MY

HEALTHCARE!

POOR

LIFE

People love to make excuses like

>It's my genetics
>I'll start tomorrow
>round is a shape huuuuuurr

eventually you realize you get no pussy because you are a blob of foulness and make a change, or don't and die.

CHOICES

This. I gained 35 pounds after my mom died. She was still real young and my bby bro was still in high school. I had no idea how to deal with it. I turned to food and alcohol. I wish I would have had someone to talk to. Better now, years later, but Still trying to get the xtra pounds off.

>how do we solve the obesity problem
Solve the atheist problem, and you will not only simultaneously solve obesity, but also drugs, unemployment, alcoholism, and DUI's as well as STD epidemics and much more.
Every bad thing in the west, from leftists, multiculturalism, disease, abortion etc... All rose simultaneously alongside the growth of atheism (the very definition of nihilism).

However i believe "humanity" is much too stupid, and will burn in hell.

Also bring back home economics in public schools. Forgot to add that.

Let natural selection do its thing. The health wise people that stay in shape will outperform the land whales and spread their genes

Everyone dies, you were a pussy and still are you moaping wimp. Get over yourself and get your fat drunk ass to the gym faggot. It will cure you of your atheism too

>compounds ending in -ose
So tax fruit more ? Great idea.

The reason leftist heretics promote equality is to eliminate competition. The four eyed dork in computer class who hates himself sees chad pumping iron, and hates chad, but more importantly, he hates himself. Hes jealous of chad. So he goes around claiming that masculinityis toxic, and that the world should accept his weakness and that everything poor little eugene is insecure about, actually makes him morally superior. He seeks to drag chad down onto an equal level as himself. This is reflected in the fact that actual humanitarianism is not practiced among them. For example, women and minorities claim they want equality, but they already have it. They dont want equality because its not enough, they cant compete with white male alpha chad on an equal playing field, what they want is equal outcome, in fact they want the chad to be inferior to them. So they spread delusions of equality... Cont....

Japan did a kid's movie called Skinny and Fatty in the 1950s - it aired in the States, too,. NOT exclusively an American problem.

Atheists are the same way as those who push for equality and multiculturalism. 90% of atheists are depressed and suicidal. They hate themselves, so they do drugs and are alcoholics, indulge in food etc... And just like the "humanitarians" and feminists and black lives matter, atheists seek to drag everyone who has a higher purpose, a reason to exist (christians), and to drag them down to their level, so that everyone is living a nihilist life of depression and self-hatred as they are.
Why else would they care so much about Christians? They protest everything we do, militantly follow us everywhere we go, crying and whining like children. Atheists are bred from the same stock as every liberal.

>atheists are bred from the same stock as every liberal
Which is the position of insecurity, depression, worthlessness and lack od talent

Assuming society is not forced to pay for their treatment, we let them die.

If society is forced to pay, we send them to forced physical labor camps with only water, salted cabbage and multivitamins for diet.

Encourage fat fucks to kill themselves. As a fat fuck, I am 100% behind this.

Its not exclusively US, mexico has the highest obesity rate.
White people just don't balloon, its the darkies.

obesity is a privilege for the dominate culture of Earth. stop pretending like you're not jealous, eurotrash.
doritos for days > potato famine killing 60% of your useless shithead populations

>This is exclusively a problem in the USA.
Hey, look. A retard.

I'd still fuck her. Just roll her over and raise her wet spot a bit.

You're gay.

This is a health problem new friend.
>exclusively...USA
Do I detect hint of bait?

You've re instilled a good amount of faith in me
Good work outta you

Checked and kekked

Incessant and merciless fatshaming. I'm talking carte blanche in bullying from preschool levels and up. Mandatory PE in school, and by that I mean Hitler Youth tier PE, none of that softball faggotry. Legislation that makes having obese children fall under child abuse, with punishment for the parents in the case of continuous non-improvement and mandatory fat camp in the extreme unrepentant cases.

That should clear this thing right up from the root. As for adult fatsos, discrimination, bullying and a carrot/stick plan where every form of public health care is withheld in cases of obesity and private insurers are stimulated to dump the obese in higher priced insurance policies. As for the carrot part, stimulate fat camps and gradual restitution of rights once weight is lost.

>Legislation that makes having obese children fall under child abuse
Holy shit this

he's still obese right?

It's not that far fetched actually, giving a child too little food will get CPS knocking on your door in no time, why not do the same for too much food?

Fatty here, can confirm.

> Roastie exes abused my good will
> Banker owned jobs abused my good will
> All men in extended family are liberal cucks
> Deal with daily racism and sexism as a white male in commiefornia
> The leading online dating sites are owned and run by Jews
> No one cares enough to fund anti aging research or unfuck the rent-seeking pozzed clusterfucks that are patent law, finance, and congress
> Bald and fat STEMcuck at 30

Fuck this. Please let us sink into the ocean already.

tbqf picrealted seems to be solving the issue for himself

>exclusively a problem in the USA.
You guys really like hogging all the glory, huh

>why not do the same for too much food
because the majority populace is too fat to admit they have a problem
I see older women mostly as these huge beasts all the time
How do we tell them they're pieces of shits who need to contribute more to society?
How do we get people to see what we see?
INB4
"we"

Lol