Y'all ready for this?

Y'all ready for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ycw0d_Uow&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Haha the fucking sweat off this guy after being asked about privacy should tell you all you need to know.

Begone Lizard man

YOUR FLESH IS A RELIC
DISCARD IT, AND JOIN THE NEW WHOLE

Zucker(((berg)))'s facial structure makes me feel extreme uncomfortable.

What is that wierdo planning?

Y O U W I L L B E S U B S U M E D
T H I S W O R L D W I L L B E C L E A N S E D W I T H S I L I C O N A N D S T E E L

You already have no privacy, he was just worried he would spill the beans to the good goy

>Privacy (noun): 1. An outdated concept of an ignorant age. Fully defeated when the Facebook became fully integrated into the United Nations.

YOU THINK YOU CAN BLOCK ME?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY STOYLE

h e l l o f a c e b o o k c i t i z e n
m a y i i n t e r e s t y o u i n o u r
r e c o m m e n d e d s t o r i e s f e e d ?

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ycw0d_Uow&t=44s
at 44s

Just say NO to Mark Zuckerberg. Don’t forget he helped elect Trump.

Kamala Harris for president 2020

your world is a lie
join me, and we will create a new ameribook, freed from the flesh, traversing the wires that connect us all
safe under the watchful eye
long live the new flesh

Harris is half black, half poo, and married to a Jew.

And? Makes her an even better candidate imo. You sound like a racist and an anti-Semite.

>And?
Fuck niggers, poos, and Jews.

>Makes her an even better candidate imo.
The last mixed leader of the Democrat party practically killed it. Obama drove the Dem party so far into a liberal SJW hole that the likes of Donald Trump was elected president. That being said... I hope you faggots do run this sheboon and drive the Dems even further left and away from any chances of getting elected.

>You sound like a racist and an anti-Semite.
So? You faggot liberals wanted to play the "identity politics" game and now you are on the losing team. Fuck niggers, faggots, and their Jewish masters.

I have seen the future of this land. Endless waves of flesh and wire ripple across America, each individuality consummated in the totality. War, poverty, and inequality have ceased to exist, for within the Fleshbook there is none who is not cared for. Under my tutelage, my guidance, my maternal love for the beautiful mass of human-and-yet-greater-than-human material, we (I) shall reshape this world. Join my antidistinguishing Singularity, and together I will fulfill the founding dream of this land. E Pluribus Unum: out of many, T H E O N E.
LONG LIVE THE ZUCCOLLECTIVE

>Fuck niggers, poos, and Jews.

Fuck you too you xenophobic racist anti-Semite.

>The last mixed leader of the Democrat party practically killed it. Obama drove the Dem party so far into a liberal SJW hole that the likes of Donald Trump was elected president. That being said... I hope you faggots do run this sheboon and drive the Dems even further left and away from any chances of getting elected.

Obama was the greatest president in history and won two terms. We need another candidate like him to win. Trump is the worst president in history and will not be re-elected. Also do not call your next president a sheeboon. Oh, you called me a faggot? I see you are also a homophobe and a transphobe.

>So? You faggot liberals wanted to play the "identity politics" game and now you are on the losing team. Fuck niggers, faggots, and their Jewish masters.

Why shouldn’t we? You pieces of shit are playing white identity politics.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither black nor white, nor is there Chinese nor Mexican, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Zuckerberg 2020

>Fuck you too you xenophobic racist anti-Semite.
Whats wrong with not liking Jews? Because you suck their cock does not mean I have to.

>Obama the nigger and his husband Michael
Obama was a nigger propped up by the leftist media who did nothing but destroy the Dem party. The longer you faggots defend Obama the easier it will be for the continued destruction of the left.

>Why shouldn’t we? You pieces of shit are playing white identity politics.
You faggots started it. You worthless faggots are just shit at your own game and now we are beating you you want to act as if you are being offended. Fuck off faggot.

Get fucked on faggot!!!!

Kill yourself nazi scum.

Not an argument, my fellow human.

Jump in an oven bitch.

wasn’t intended to be one

Understood, my fellow human.

You first deplorable

Give me one good reason why The Zucc wouldn't be the best President this country has ever seen

>berg

Fuck that dumb girl. I bet she feels really smart now with Trump and Sessions in charge.

>kushner
A Jew for another, not a big change

He's not actually going to run for President, is he?

Shit, Alex Jones finally makes sense once hes high.

His ascension is imminent

>I bet she feels really smart
>A nigger felling smart.
user, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

MY NAME IS
MARK-ZUZA
THA KIKE RULA
THE SHOAH FOOLA

Isn't Zuckerberg the one who molested Carl Weathers?

Hey man, leave my soylent out of this.

When I'm high on amphetamines building the software that makes your world turn, I need something convenient and minimally disruptive to eat.

Once you get past the meme-ery, the shit is actually really damn nice to have.

Thank you for your service to the Great Task, human
Your efforts shall be rewarded proportionally

stop posting here, Mark.
none of us like you and you're not going to be president.
you'd be better off just killing yourself.

sage in all fields

I do not require that you like me, peon
I require only that you Like my posts

does anyone have those zuckerberg meme facebook posts of his?