How white will Canada be on the 2016 census? Take a guess

1996: 24,531,640 white population (86%)
2001: 24,678,880 white population (83.3%)
2006: 25,000,150 white population (80%)
2011: 25,186,890 white population (76.7%)

The "diversity" census data comes out on October 27th. Take you best bet on how white we will be. Keep in mind that record numbers of immigrants have been flooding since 2011.

Being quite blackpilled about the future of this country, I say that it will be 72.5% white. This number is going to drop drastically as the boomers die off. USA may actually be less fucked demographically than us. Insane.

>tfw we went from this to a fucking leaf.

69%

Does that mean that we can no longer call Americans 'Amerimutts'? If we're on the exact same level as them?

>mfw 60% of Canada's immigration is Asian

2016 0.73616818
2021 0.704887649
2026 0.673607118
2031 0.642326587
2036 0.611046055
2040 0.58602163

It's possible that whites will be 35% of the population by 2050. And absolutely nothing we can do.

very precise senpai.

Expat here. Put me down for 70% this year and

Probably not accurate though. In reality the white population is likely to remain around 25 million. Given our current population is over 35 million I would estimate about 70% for 2016 which means the rate is accelerating beyond what we saw from 1996-2011. So instead of being 70% in 2021, we are gonna be 70% white in 2016.

below 70%

Boomer die-off is going to be worth at-least a 10-15% shift and that's going to accelerate hard this decade.

agreed, there is no way that Canada will stay at 25 million, our total fertility rate is 1.6, and that includes all the minorities and Muslims. White is probably like 1.3. Boomers deaths are going to pull us down to around 20 million.

America's white TFR is like 1.8. That is almost at replacement. And the white birthrate is highest amongst conservative families. Canada's white TFR is like 1.3.

RIP

reminds me of Lester Pearson

what does. the flag?

better than mexicans i guess

that's true. and they don't give a fuck about minority rights. cough cough natives.

73%

F

I'm not so sure....... Mexicunts don't have enough money to single handed fuck our housing market.

On some level it's nice to know that we are both fucked, just in a different sort of way.

It will be interesting to see who will fare worse with their respective dempgraphics- I've often said for example that Australians are lucky to have abos, since it's hard to preach the whole 'we are all the same' with those things running about. You guys have a lot of highly skilled Asians, who, while they are better in the short term, in the long run will make it harder and harder to stop more from coming since there aren't too many grievances you can air out. Decent, intelligent White Canadians are probably more likely to breed with middle-upper middle class Asians, which is far more a threat than bottom of the barrel white girls fucking niggers.

Don't get me wrong, I like Asians on a personal level but I'm not sure we are meant to live together.

Lester B Pearson?

The only way to save Canada is through American invasion, annexation, and cleansing every city of the minority scum.

It'll be a phase in the Second American Revolution: Electric Boogaloo

That's already happening. White men are settling down with Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Indian women. These couples are usually the best educated and highest earners. Plus the asian woman is more traditional so she is a better fit for the white man and raises a better child. There are still some good white women but many are entirely chewed out by progressivism.

That scenario really isn't AWFUL, but it will destroy our history and social cohesiveness that made Canada Canada, and will allow the new world order to thrive.

Well said!

Oh fuck... I hope at least it is mostly Asians.

Also, daily reminder that Canada only exists because of British imperialism and always was shit. America rightfully owns Anglo-Canada, whilst Quebec belongs to the Franco-Canadians.

The growing Muslim community is more worrying though, and I can easily foresee a massive flood of refugees here that Trudeau will allow in.

>That scenario really isn't AWFUL, but it will destroy our history and social cohesiveness that made Canada Canada, and will allow the new world order to thrive.
Yeah, people make fun of Trudeau but I think he's going to part of a pattern of ineffectual pretty boy puppet leaders who are only there to make appearances on social media and enact some gay/womens rights laws.

>I think he's going to part of a pattern of ineffectual pretty boy puppet leaders who are only there to make appearances on social media and enact some gay/womens rights laws.
what does that mean? what is the end goal?

>Liking filthy foreign scabs
>Enjoying the toxic yellow peril

ALL CHINKS, JAPS, AND GOOKS MUST GO

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

72%
Probably around 68% at the 2021 census

>145047585
what is france at? oh wait they don't keep track of these important statistics.

We have more depth to fall back on
And the Midwest at least has a replacement level birth rate among whites

>Implying racial statistics will be kept after whites get under 70%

Race is a social construct so no need for statistics, goy

For sure. White birth rate is above replacement in many states, and just below in many more still. Liberal whites don't have kids, but thankfully your religious conservative households still crank out 3+.

I maintain that the USA will be better off demographically in the future,

These stats are illegal but probably around 75/80% with most cities being around 60/70%.
It will get lower tho, whites are older and have a shit birthrate, nogs have somewhere around 4 or 5 kids on average and arabs have like 2 or 3.

>dissing honorary Aryans

Exactly, a million immigrants in Canada is a lot more as a percentage of the population than it is in the USA.
We've just being destroying our demographics for a longer time.
You're government seems hell bent on annihilating your native population even harder than ours is

The only difference is that your immigrants are Mexican and other shitty nationalities while ours are literally top tier Chinese and Indian.

As I said before, I don't believe that this will be horrible, it will just lead my life down a boring, predictable, bland, incohesive post-modern landscape, and we will live our lives in relative comfort, (as long as we tow the NWO line).

The Asians are capable of maintaining our infrastructure.

So basically, we're getting a shit ton more, but we're also getting higher quality. We'll see who pans out. But as for whites themselves yes they will last longer in the USA.

I hope you know that if it's lower than the US you guys are going to get a lot of shit.

Yeah and thanks to Trudeau's unchecked open borders post nation state immigration policy we get 8 shit tier immigrants (mostly Mexican) from America and 27 radical Muslims per top tier chink or poo immigrant. Even better yet, they breed about 15-35 kids per family so in one short generation we will officially have been irreparably overrun.

yes Trudeau is really worrying me. At least the previous PMs brought in better immigrants.

>Also, daily reminder that Canada only exists because of British imperialism and always was shit. America rightfully owns Anglo-Canada, whilst Quebec belongs to the Franco-Canadians.

As a French-Canadian, I say we have parts of Canada outside of Quebec that would belong to us if USA would "rightfully" take Anglo-Canada. We'll take the parts with French Canadians living in (North Ontario, Acadie, Big parts of the West.)

We actually border the third-world. What's your excuse?

Fuck off faggot

>shitskins
>top tier

going by that trend and supposed increase after 2011, I'd say about 68-70%