Rewrite

Reminder to NOT listen to Guardian propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyIB5JNwtk4
strawpoll.me/10889245
seiya-saiga.com/game/key/rewrite_plus.html
diffchecker.com/xpceuqbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Suzaki didn't do anything wrong besides not having a sprite.

You're alright, don't go to the Occult Club tomorrow

Reminder that Akane have psychopath depression and only Kotsrou can prevent her from destroying the world

Reminder to praise GOD's messenger to earth

reminder that kotori has an even shittier life and even her gimmick with money comes from the fact that her parents are actually dead and they have no income, forcing kotori to live frivolously with their savings

>not wanting to save the planet

How did she convinced Kotarou's parents to give her more allowance than they give their own son?

Still best girl.

But she gets a lot of money from Kotarou's parents

I know that, I was trying to say how mentally unstable Akane is and how she must depend on Kotarou to not go insane. Also I love Kotori, it's my favorite

How does sex with Kagari feel like?

woah, when do they mention that? i dont remember

IIRC, when she went to fix Kotarou's garden.

She kept Kotarou company during his comatose sleep for longer than even his parents did. She never failed to visit Kotarou during his sleep, and it's because of this that Kotarou fell in love with her since he awoke.

why nobody tell me that Chihaya route doesn't exist and we get Sakuya instead?

People have been telling that since forever

I still want to see card games in the anime

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that and had to check my screenshots.

Why is Akane so best girl?
There is like no competition

adding to this his parents probably thought that Kotori's diligent care for Kotarou was what brought him out of his coma. Kotori didn't actually do anything, and it was the Key's escape from Gaia that prompted Kotarou's awakening.

That's really Kotori's role throughout Rewrite. Getting cucked out of her main heroine status by Kagari.

>boobs and ass
>cute as fuck
>gets shit done unlike all the other girls
>cold as fuck in all the right ways unlike Lucia
>would play vidya with you and wreck your shit
>has money and influence

>wants to destroy the world

Well other girls have CGs of their route

That's odd way to spell "save"

youtube.com/watch?v=IyIB5JNwtk4
Salvation is the best.

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Rewrite+ CG dump when?

there was an user some threads ago saying that he would try to convert the cg when his copy arrived, but he hasnt appeared lately

I mean that was only 2 days ago

damn, i really want to see them

Guardian is better. The people on Gaia pushing for salvation are basically /r9k/ incarnate.

>wanting to destroy the planet

Yeah because Guardian is so much better with their need for attention

Akane didn't really want salvation either, it was pure inertia+memories of the holy woman.

>Of course we want to save the planet!
>Good, then why don't you do something about it? Nothing won't get accomplished if you don't step out of your comfort zone and make few sacrfices
>B-but muh humanity! Humanity needs to thrive for self-improvement!
Guardian are just a bunch of children who are too scared to do anything. They would choose the comfort of today over stability of tomorrow. They say they want to save the planet but won't make even the slightest of sacrifices in their life to accomplish this.

Spoiled brats.

Guardian and Gaia are both pieces of shit that need to die in order for life to survive.

Suzaki had the right idea all along, he's the hero we deserve.

Why is Kotori the one that suffered the most?

was anyone else heartbroken when Akane started the song without you? all I wanted to do was help her, even if it meant the end of the world, but she up and left without saying a word.

>without you?
>self-inserting. Ever.

b-but I loved her ;_;
I still do

>reading a VN without self inserting

She was hellbent on doing the Salvation together with the disciples. You can't really blame her when all of the previous Holy Women possessed her.

>implying you could ever be as cool as Kazamatsuri Bond
Just admit it, you are not a fictional character and you never will be

She probably feared Kotarou would abandon her like Suzaki did with the previous holy woman, so she left him first.
Note that both Chihaya and Akane were against salvation once they found something valuable to live for. Gaia members literally want to end the world because they are a bunch of depressive fucks with no friends.

Man, how come he was so based in Chihaya and Akane's routes but also such a weak ass in Kotori/Lucia and a complete wimp in Shizuru?

Akane has always believed that Kotarou is innocent and should never been involved in the Gaia vs Guardian bullshit conflict in the first place. Remember that she only begrudgingly took you in after you pleaded with her and told her you had nowhere else to go. Her final letter, along with the gift of the key to the alternate dimension, telling Kotarou to carry on living with the people he has chosen is the ultimate expression of the idea.

Romeo hates Lolis.

Reminder that Gaia is filled with austistic pedophiles

Lucia is very cute!

>tortured to death by Guardian in Terra

That's kind of the idea behind his power. He was based in Chihaya/Akane routes because he rewrote himself to be that way.

But not as lewd as this cutie

In Shizuru/Kotori routes Kotarou is dependent on someone else to do all the fighting and they actively try to keep him out of harm's way, and in Shizuru's route especially, Kotarou cannot use his Rewrite ability to its full potential due to extenuating circumstances. In Sakuya's route Kotarou's power is nurtured properly by someone with a much better understanding of his abilities, he develops his combat skills through many battles, while in Akane's he forces his power to evolve beyond normal progression and achieves a shortcut to becoming an extremely deadly fighter through developing his aurora manipulation.

The rewrite counter was at the same point in both Akane and Shizuru, yet the difference was huge.
It's not necessarilly a bad thing because he has different priorities in every route, but he literally spent 99% of Shizuru's route complaining for being useless.

>suffered
Kotarou freed her from her pointless deadend destiny as a druid and protector of the Key and made it possible for her to make the best life for herself instead of clinging to an impossible dream.

She may have suffered for a bit but she was saved.

>She may have suffered for a bit
>a bit
You sir, have no heart.

I'm referring to her route and not Terra.

Reminder that no one likes Chihayya

gao

>I stopped feeling sadness a long time ago
Holy shit, always get me

Still better than Lucia but that's not saying much

>just finished 2 routes
Jesus fuck, I thought these routes would all be somewhat tame. What the hell am I in for?

Which 2 did you finish? In any case, the ride will get even wilder.

Now that i finished each girl's routes this is my final verdict
Routes:
Kotori = Chihaya > Akane >> Lucia >>>> Shizuru
Girls:
Akane = Kotori > Shizuru > Chihaya > Lucia

Chihaya and Akane

>Akane
Well, you got the wildest one right there. It is only downhill from there.
Also
>not leaving Akane for last
>not playing Kotori first
You fucked up.

Wait, can you do Akane second? Shit man, you should have saved that for later.

My decision was arbitrary. I wanted to go through this blind.

If you didn't play Kotori first i bet you felt lost more than once.

Now that i think about it (Spoilers for Kotori route)
How come Kotarou doesn't die when the key is killed in the other routes?

Prepare for downhill but at least the last 2 routes will be great again.

Please answer this honestly.

strawpoll.me/10889245

the key specifically fucked him up in order to make him fight for his survival

It's only in Kotori's route that she undoes the ribbon holding his half-familiar body together. In the other routes, even with the Key dead and the familiar-master connection between Kotori and Kotarou severed, Kotarou still has the Key's ribbon inside his body holding it together.

>no Inoue
The Purest!

Inoue is not a girl!

She's too busy getting rammed in the ass by her shady contacts.

But can I listen to the Key's propaganda instead?

This forever will be my favorite spoiler-free pasta.

I want to do lewd things to Kagari!

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Harvest Festa tomorrow.

Dig a hole in a dirt and stick your dick in it.

ok

That reminds me that a soldier actually did that.

What was his name? Kotarou?

Gaia is love, Gaia is life

Join Gaia today

fuck you

Chihaya literally only exists because they had Sakuya and his story as a necessary component of Kotarou's overall character arc but they couldn't do a straight Sakuya route in a standard harem waifubait VN. That would've just been silly.

you're a standard harem waifubait

>best bro ending never

I want to fuck Sakuya

Me too.

Rewrite+ walkthrough is out: seiya-saiga.com/game/key/rewrite_plus.html

Comparison with their previous guide: diffchecker.com/xpceuqbi

Spoiler alert: There is no new Kagari route, but she's still best girl.