youtube.com/watch?v=Oti14s7OwXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bottom two look like fake accounts

>masked men
bane?

>Sup Forums
>defending a child molesting kike

Pick ONLY one you stupid mongrel.

Kike shills in effect. Pro-Weinstein threads, roastie threads, slide threads all day long. They don't want us taking up the cause to expose (((Hollywood))) sexual abuse.

le fake maymay

Shit thread with a false premise. Fuck off kike.

Three whores doing their job. Nothing to see here.

>had to

90% of all these sob stories are of consenting women

>Mongrel

We're not, you fucking shill.
We're enjoying witnessing that fucking libfag democrat crash and burn.

>in front of a group of masked men

Stanley Kubrick was really an Oracle from God

Hurricane Harvey made women wet long before Houston.

Heheeeee
I'M PICKLE RICK
I'M IN A PICKLE
HEHEHE XDDDDDD

Weinstein is a filthy degenerate Jew, but it's hard to say that he really did anything wrong. At the very least, I don't see the women as the victims that they proclaim themselves to be. They willingly traded sexual favors in exchange for the promise of fame and fortune. He might have pressured them into it, but they could've walked away at any time. They chose to do what he said because the money and fame mattered more to them than his unwanted sexual advances. All in all, I have no sympathy for any of them. Hollywood is a cancerous cesspool and all of them are complicit in it. You have to ask yourself why these women are coming out about this after 20+ years...

>being this new

Fake and Gay.

>mfw people believe these at face value without even checking a single twitter
and this is why people call this board "fake news". because you gullible faggots literally fall for fake shit that someone whipped up in photoshop

I hate kikes as much as the next guy but these whores knew what they had to do.

>Suck tiny jewish cock

>win academy award

He was probably one of the most benficial relationships for these girls.

nice

>why are shills defending harvey

because they get paid to dumb cunt

>because they get paid to dumb cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=Oti14s7OwXk

Because he's in the right, in this case.

cause it wouldn't matter whether these roasties got fucked

Yes, it is possible to not defend all the above, OP.

First thing i thought as well when i read this. Stanley kubrick saw hollywood for the evil and depraved monster it is.

Hollyweird lost theur moral highground with regulars, OP is lacking an understanding of gestalt.

moskito men

F I D E L I O

It would be extremely painful

Go away Harvey.

Why would you fake these clips when there is so much real stuff out there?

I'm right and you know it.

>had to

They can't stop it, and they can't stop us.
We are experts at working in among the shills.
We plan ops between the lines of their slide threads.
Their presence and frenetic activity here is the surest indicator that we are both highly effective /and/ winning.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

It's not that I defend Harvey, it's that I want equal blame put on the cinematic whores who knew what he was doing for a decade and never told anyone because it could mean earning 60k a year instead of 2 million. You have a moral obligation to report people like this to the police, or at least to spread the word. It's not the systemic abuse that's the problem (abusive men will always exist as a natural fact), but that the victims preferred money over stopping abuse. As an icing on the cake, they paint themselves as ardent crusaders for female empowerment... With that sort of hypocrisy, it's probably better they were abused

The baseless accusations against Mr. Weinstein are clearly a plot by antisemites to besmirch the name of a good man and slander the Jewish faith. Pol stands with Harvey and with Israel.

TELL ME ABOUT HARVEYS FRIENDS! WHY DO THEY WEAR THE MASK??

>The baseless accusations against Mr. Weinstein are clearly a plot by antisemites to besmirch the name of a good man and slander the Jewish faith.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Harvey Weinstein. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Harvey Weinstein's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Harvey Weinstein truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Harvey's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Harvey Weinstein's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Harvey Weinstein tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'm happy to see Weinstein crash and burn but I want to see degenerate whores crash and burn too

pic mostly unrelated

>child molesting
All grown actresses

100% agree. they're all fucked up this whole society is fucking cancer

Why haven't we used this event to catapult Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider as a the real villain?

This, if we sucked at getting results than we would be ignored.

These are all completely fake a fucking gay. OP is complete faggot

You also can't hate Weinstein and also like Trump since they are both sexual predators, so it's a complicated situation here

aye

Why is Sup Forums paying so much attention to a fat kike, who found the most expensive and contrived way ever to pay for sex, with women who were happy enough to prostitute themselves for fame and fortune, but now want to pretend they didn't and so cry rape, and why does Sup Forums not wonder why all of this is coming out now, when Vegas, Benghazi and Awan investigations might lead to more important habbenings than this board had ever seen? WHY OP, YOU FUCKING FAT FAGGOT FUCK, WHY OH WHY OH WHY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Molested at early ages** fucking pedo-pologist

>This is the best the left can come up with

Sicc Hollywood shill I wonder how much you guys get paid an hour for the hard work you put into damage control via shill

Defending?
Sup Forums has always been looking into pedowood

>fake tweets

there will come a time where you are executed for these posts, BELIEB ME

this

>I had to blow him!
>or he wouldn't have given me so much money!
>now I feel so dirty!

umm no sweetie, that doesn't make it rape, it just makes you a high-class prostitute.

Nigger aren't you aware a majority of the actresses were sexually exploited at a young age. You fucking kikes are abominal

Pedo-pologist lmao you disgust me you're peobably a fucking kike, because only a kike would try to normalize child rape.

You assholes saying the women were willing are shit. They didn't ask for his ultimatum of "fuck me or lose your career." They were basically forced to (((consent))) and then had to live with it. If it were teenage boys you'd all be up in arms about how boys are the real sex abuse victims and females always get the attention. You predictable fucks.

>what is sexual harassment.

Nice Pasta.

he's a big guy

they had the choice to walk away and they didn't take it.

it's on them too.

take your /x/ conspiracy stats somewhere else

I'm not defending that fat fuck, and it looks like he will get what's coming to him. These Hollywood female types show up to meet people like this in a fucking hotel room, and either have to watch this fat veiny fuck jack his beef, or suck some cock to get a jump start on their acting careers, and then keep quiet about it? Horrible, yes, but any self respecting woman would tell him "fuck no" then report his ass. But, since they want to be rich out of touch stars, they swallow his load and stay silent. Hollywood is crumbling before our eyes, and maybe its more than just a shitty SJW infestation, maybe, just maybe its worthless actors and actresses that have no moral compass, and will even suck an old fat mans dick to get ahead. I don't need to do anything but sit back and watch these fucks eat their own. Kek has spoken.

Not denyng this is a story, but it's one (((they))) are pushing, and could've done at any moment. Why now?
You're not uncovering shit, just waiting for the next tweet. MSM is talking about this. They're not talking about other things that involve the same (((people))). Is the MSM suddenly so very redpilled? Dumb yank cunt.

Get him in the limo, I’ll call it in.

>I had to blow him
>After he was done with me
>Watched him fuck

Yargh no they be whores

>but it's hard to say that he really did anything wrong.

haha

They could have gotten normal jobs, but they wanted to be famous, so they had to suck the dick that made them famous.
Dude's a slimy kike and deserves whatever happens to him as a result of this, but let's not pretend these women aren't whores.

we're happy to see the kike burn, but women who go into the industry know exactly what the deal is. Rumors of castings couches are as old as the movie industry itself, and by the time you reach "star" status, or anything approaching, you've probably had it happen to you at least once.

All of these women were fully aware of this from day 1, and most probably were fully consenting to it when it happened.

the bigger problem us that these cunts act like they're going to change the industry when this literally IS the industry. this is how it works. you want to get to the top? you have to debase yourself. in a certain way, it's equivalent to the "tits or GTFO" shit we do around here. the inudstry has always run on sex, and will continue ad naseum.

All that being said, it would be really interesting to know what exactly triggered (((them))) to turn on Harvey.

Reminder that Pizzagate, Weinstein, Dan "Get in my van" Schnider and Saudi kidfuckers are 4 sides of the same d4

Hi Shlomo

this. it says more about them than anything.

>pol is one person

The kike is guilty. The whores are rape and pedophilia enablers who sold their souls to the devil for fame. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>masked men

Harvey Dent?

Because puerte rico had it coming.

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Harvey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '87, Harvey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the man himself.

The only people defending him are kike diaspora from/TV/ the same likes that post cp on Sup Forums

KYS cucks

But doesn't Sup Forums support Trump, who supports the Jews?
I love the Jews now.

There are globalist jews
There are Zionist jews

The Globalist jews are the extra evil commie NOW scum
The Zionist jews are pretty shitty but still are good to have on your side in a fight

This whole thing is a fight between them and it is fun to watch

Kubrick knew.

As much as I want to believe he did what he did (he did), i'ma still need some real proof of something. Not he said/she said arguments and him pleading for some booty. Unless we're witch hunting this dude, that's how the law works.

The support of trump stems from his views on immigration. I guess we shouldn't support candidates that are closest to our own views. We should just get out of politics until Hitler incarnate appears.

Because I don't see any proof

>What is report it right away or you're full of shit.

>ever defending any Jew even if he's not in the wrong, the lot of them are vile snakes and we should use every advantage or gift given to decimate them

pol loves that jew cock

The reason why guys never usually come forward about being raped in Hollywood because apart of them thinks "I must have liked it because I got hard".

Why is Hollywood turning against Weinstein?
He is a jew so I thought they would do everything to defend him, just like they silence everyone that tries being pro-palestine.

Are (((they))) just sacrificing him him to protect themselves?

>pol defending harvey
You realize we're 30% invassive shill at this point? Sup Forums is as much Sup Forums as the USA is white.

It's not even about those whores anymore. It's about the whole bunch of people in Hollywood who knew about this shit and covered it up for many years. Fucking kikes desu

i people really wonder why nothing good is coming out of Kikewood any longer

they all had the choice between sucking dick and money or not sucking dick and no money.

They all chose the dick. Fuck those bitches.

FUck the kikes in hollywood but holy shit those actresses aren´t innocent either.

fuck em

Except this italian model. She went straight to the police after Weinstein started his jew shit.

This. He is a fucking pig but he only did this because women let him

>Weinstein is a filthy degenerate Jew, but it's hard to say that he really did anything wrong.

Stopped reading right there.

Seriously, for a paid PR firm, you guys suck at this.