How does one quit smoking the cigarette jew ?

How does one quit smoking the cigarette jew ?

Switch to vape and taper off from there, worked when I decided to quit

Just keep quitting until it takes and if you fall off the horse quit again

went cold turkey
not smoking for 4 months already
not feeling any urges and honestly didn't feel withdrawal

use natural tobacco cigs like American Spirits and try to only smoke enough to take the edge off while you ween more and more. The others have too many chemicals that increase addiction. You must truly wish to quit. it's good to be a non-smoker

Dip snus

Little background

Smoke a pack every two days

Moved to a state where they are 5.00 at most.

So now I buy like 3 packs and smoke like a chimney after work

Thought about this. But want to keep my gums

Swedish snus user, swedish snus.

Don't be a weak faggot and have grow some discipline

I smoked heavily from 12 to 27, quit cold turkey in 2012 when I witness what lungcancer does to you.

Nicotine patches. Carry hard candy and toothpicks.

just fucking stop smoking them jesus christ you weak-willed faggot

I know it's hard but I was just saying how I quit, just had to keep quitting I would relapse every few years at first every few months but now it has been about five years

Preoccupy your time with something you enjoy like when you ask to need to do something when someone does the would you do it?

By stopping it.
No excuses.

I smoked for 18 years then just stopped smoking. Sure I had withdrawal, but I just used willpower and fucking powered through. Just like any addiction I still want a smoke here and there but I don't give in. I've went cold turkey off of percocets twice for years and just powered through withdrawal. Just don't be a weak fag.

This. You just stop dude. Sounds stupid but it really is that simple.

I went maybe a day , one day. I feel weak , and I get all homicidal and agitated af , especially if I don't have that morning cigarette.

switch to dip or vape if you cant stop nictotine

For most, get a life altering but not immediately lethal disease and accept that if you don't stop, your death is going to be horrifically agonizing and no amount of morphine is going to make it better.

The wrong attitude, the cop-out on yourself, is telling yourself that it's too late. Too many smokers before you have proven you wrong. Good luck you disgusting spineless faggot.

I used to be addicted to pain killers myself but haven't abused them in 7 years. Yes I have taken them as given by a doctor though

I just got off of smoking a quarter-ish pack a day.

4mg Nicotine gum, then went down to the 2mg box. Three weeks strong. No serious urges.

Oh and I only chewed gum for two weeks. I'm nicotine free now.

So you'd say the gum is worth it ?

This. Switched to vaping at 12mg had no cig cravings, now down to 3mgs and 4 months no cigs.

Friendly reminder that nicotine helps your frogs not turn gay. Hence no smoking campaigns etc.

Get yourself something that requires lots of time with no breaks.

It's simple. Do not think "I'm quitting smoking". Think "I do not smoke."

buy 10 packs of shittiest brand and smoke them all in 1 hour.

Go down to two cigs a day. Then go down to one. Then every other day. Then none. You'll feel better. I quit smoking this year and don't miss at all, when I do smoke because I'm drunk and offered by my friend it just tastes like shit and doesn't do anything for me

Not gonna lie I became addicted to the gum lmao, I used the lozenges but same general concept it was like smoking but I could do it 24/7

>tfw I've been chewing ~50 mg per day worth of nicotine gum for years now

No harmful effects though (apart from slightly elevated blood pressure), so don't feel like quitting. It's expensive but whatever, I don't have many other indulgences.

This.
I've stopped before without replacing it with anything else, but started again because I enjoy it and didn't actually feel any benefit. This time though I have felt a huge benefit from stopping, though only one shop sells vape refills near me and they only have one strength so I can't cut down from there.

Same. I couldn't stand how retarded they made me, nor the fucking constipation so I just got off them. Doctor eventually told me to take them again since I had trouble walking, but got off them and just deal with the bad days. I broke my back and have went from laying on a bed for 2 years, to hobbling on canes, to a cane, now normalish.

That's what I tell my doctor. Kek

When I moved house, I quit smoking cigarettes from half a pack a day for almost a year.
My logic was that being in a completely new area I would have nothing around me that I associated with smoking, for the first couple months I wore nicotine patches daily before quitting nicotine altogether. I mostly got cravings at work where all of my colleagues smoke cigarettes and I was used to taking a few cigarette breaks throughout the day.
I started again almost a year later in a moment of intense stress when I learned my girlfriend at the time had cheated on me.

People will call you a fag but this is the only thing that worked for me. I did patches/gum/cold turkey and I failed with all of them. OP just don't be a fag that blows huge clouds in public and you should be fine.

How to stop smoking the easy way:

Switch to American Spirit tobacco, either i n the packs, or preferably (if you want to save money) the canned version that includes papers, and buy a 78mm roller to make them.

Why? Because you will smoke about 1/4th less, and it's not the nicotene that is what's addictive, it's all the chemicals they put in mainstream smokes that causes constant cravings.

Then, if you decide to quit, it will be much much easier. Proof? Well... I'm the proof. But I had an audio of a doctor who had patients who smoked a pack a day, and he did a test where he switched them to American Spirit tobacco, and they went to 4-5 a day.

Nicotine kills Estrogen though, so it is good for you. Plus is much better as a daily enhancer than coffee.

stop buying them. i just hated the idea of giving them more of my money. if you don't own a house you should not be throwing away an extra 8 dollars everyday. not to mention your health. even if you don't get cancer you cough up black shit all the time. why the fuck would you do such a nigger thing?

I smoke American Spirit. You save money even though a pack is more expensive. I agree that there are health benefits. The whole natural tobacco debate hasn't even started yet; maybe in 20 years...

find another way to kill time. you're just bored faggot. you should feel ashamed. it's the only way you'll quit.

I switched to rolling tobacco
ran out of money
by the time I got money I didn't want em
still had cravings so I fought it off

I'm sure that works too.

Yeah? And what's your vice, now that you're talking? Do you drink?

Mark Twain said: I never trust a man without any vices.

just have a cig in the morning and after meals for a few weeks. i started stopping by only smoking when i was driving to or from work and at lunch. just to get through the day.

I smoke weed

Bump. Need to quit this fucking nasty shit. It's fucking ten bucks now and one a day is 300 a month. FML.

There we go. I used to smoke weed, but I smoke a bit of natural tobacco and I don't drink or do other drugs.

i smoke weed. but only a few bong hits after work and on weekends. i stop drinking coffee too. i saved so much money over the last couple years from it.

Nicotine is good for your brain and keeps it independent.

i don't think there is anything wrong with smoking a few cigs now and then.

I have a chewing problem.

How he fuck do I stop?

I quit smoking with a vape but I bought a pipe for when I want some of the real stuff. I don't smoke a pipe often or around people because it's a bit obnoxious imho.

become disgusted

look at pictures of nasty teeth.

Just stop.
Stop buying smokes.
Don't buy gum or some vape or patch.
Just stop.
That's how I did it.

This:

Did you have a stroke while writing that?

As long as you actually follow their schedule, yes. You're supposed to chew the gum for a few weeks, my father ended up chewing it for years and then later switched to sugarfree regular gum.

Would Nicorette gum also be a safe bet too??

that shit tastes fuckin awful. listen. here are the rules

cigarettes are cool
rolling your own is cooler

either switch or listen to because sooner or later that's what you're confronting.

I smoke cannabis. Inb4 degenerate, I quit IV Heroin and I don't drink, I blaze the kikeweed every so often and it helps with my Tourettes. I'm not delusional about the health effects, I understand I'm not as smart as I could be, but it's painful being intelligent in my city.

I like to drink on occasion because it makes me feel stupid.

So hard... but it's the right way to do it.

I want to stop soon so I guess I need to stop being a bitch

Having a constructive hobby helps. Also, breaking your routine helps. Stop smoking in the car. Pull over to have a smoke. It makes smoking a hassle. Don't smoke after meals. Do anything to break the ritual first. It helps.

I chew. I think I need to find other routines for that. I've been chewing gum a lot more and tried coffee pouches but they aren't enough.

I think I'll just start using pea sized amounts of chew and get smaller over time.

I know I can stop chewing I just need to find that willpower.

Extrapolate from this

Ayeee, I recently picked up my smoking habit again from a shitty breakup as well. I dove right into a pack or two a day. I can go hours and hours without one, but when I start to feel that tug on my heart I end up compulsively smoking like 4 or 5, sometimes half a pack, in one sitting.

It's starting to sap my energy again though, and I'm fuckin sick of smelling like white trash so I've already begun to back off a lot. It's hard to stop man, it numbs the heartbreak more than anything else. Oh well, I guess I should just stop being a pussy faggot and grab my life by the balls once again.

Don't you use Kratom for heroin addiction?

Fpbp. I've been cig free for over 3 years. Can't give up the vape tho. Nicotine is just to much fun. But there plus side, you don't smell like shit and you've decreased health risks 100 times over.

I had a stroke reading it

I also drink to slow my thoughts down. I run a little software company and I get my best programming done when I'm alone at the office with a 12 pack. Drinking makes me crave nicotine like a fucking junkie though.

Gotta figure out another way to get in that zone though, I don't like looking and smelling like white trash when my employees show up in the morning after I've stayed up all night experimenting. Plus a guy I went to school with also has the habit of not sleeping and he's developed seizures - tbf though the idiot probably just drank too many energy drinks.