Oh no. The goyim is starting to see through our ruse

Oh no. The goyim is starting to see through our ruse.
Those shitposters are trolling their way through the truth and some of our fellow jews started gettting ousted.

If this keeps going, it may be the end of Hollywood as we know and we will not have the tools to brainwash the nation amymore. Quick, someone do something!!!

>and then, this happens out of nowhere.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/10/google-facebook-twitter-microsoft-join-forces-adl-end-cyberhate/

>Oy Vey!!!

>Oy Vey!!!

>Oy Vey!!!

Thank g-d for this. Based Jews will make sure all Muslims get censored.

>Oy Vey!!!

>doesn't realize based Jews are our allies against the mudslimes
>doesn't realize that without Jews, whites will be genocided

Stop being a good goy.

>cyberhate
when it's all over we have to create a fucking museum just for leftist newspeak

ADL Sup Forums AMA WHEN?

>mudslimes genociding white people
Lmao is that why they have to grovel and play the victim card in appeal to even enter our countries? Please, that's hilarious. They only thing they're capable of genociding is brain cells through generational incest, and other mudslimes

Get a load of this faggot.

So the central bank jewdicial hitmen have teamed up with all the Hillary supporting websites. Color me surprised.

Do what youve told yourself not to do

We have an unique chance here.

This is collusion on a massive scale. The ADL is a very ethnocentric Jewish power organization.

Elaborate, because aside from using alternative sites (like bitchute, vidme among others) which will segregate us even more, I have no idea of what to do to fight the kikes.

Even the boyscouts will not accept girls. I think we should consider the hypotesis that jews won and Sup Forums is just fighting to the bitter end for hope and nothing else.

But they didn't partner with Sup Forums

>Oy Vey!!!

Let's just go for throat again and restore the internet based army.

Let's fight their light weight fascism, with ruthless prussianism.

Shoo shoo D&C shills, your pet Semites are both parasites on the west, and it doesn't matter how much their survival strategies diverge.

> I have no idea of what to do to fight the kikes

The same exact thing we've been doing for 20 years, whenever a website becomes too restrictive and starts to just mass ban everyone we go somewhere else. All those companies don't control the internet and they never will despite their massive influence the majority of people who use the internet value free speech and as is the natural flow of websites, when a site becomes too cancerous people will just migrate somewhere else

did you know brazilians are actually registered as some of the flora/fauna of South America? You are not even a human being, your ant colony is disgusting too

Muslims, Females, Blacks, Latinos, etc.
Their tendency to underperform compared to white males, are most likely due to a biological component.

When Ashkenazi Jews overachieve, why would you not assume that their would be a biological component? After all, Ashkenazi jews are, and has been, an genetic isolated group.

Why do they keep working with the ADL, it's a fucking joke

Found the kike.

Soooo they're going to find another way to silence us?

the jews getting together wew

And this time, there is not place to hide.

I wonder how long until the DNS just ban Sup Forums altogether.

The worst part is that we don't even have another place to run if this thing goes down.

We shoud at least consider debating what to do if we get shut down. Going to an IRC chat in particular or using one of these blockchain internet or whateaver...

I'm fine with this. Sup Forums became normie central and all the good forums got fucked. let them ban every discussion site with free speech so we can move underground away from normies

>The mission of ADL is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people... and to secure justice and fair treatment to all (do we have to add that part? Fucking goyim)

What if everyone just shuts the internet down for a couple weeks/ months?
The normies would get upset because their way to keep their brats quiet/ daily entertainment would be completely gone and it would also crash the global market. Would be a nice way to give a good "fuck you" and I know all of Sup Forums is capable of it.

Would be easier to go to infinity chan tho.
Sup Forums is far too adictive to stay away from for so long.