WHAT THE FUCK. SHE WAS SO CUTE. WHY

WHAT THE FUCK. SHE WAS SO CUTE. WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItLvYcD8li4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

japanese truck does it again

My sides

So she'll stop singing and shit now, right?

Picked back up.

What comedy is that?

Her singing was one of the only good things though

I'm going to take that as a yes, if that's okay with you.

Wait for it.

Is there an explanation for the flying Japanese truck or is that one of the most contrived things this season.

I can't be the only one who laughed his ass off when that giant thing crushed her

I see that confession is weighing down on her.

If Watari turns his meme machine on full blast too, Quesadilla Qode will be AOTS for me.

Wait, this scene is serious?

Ow the edge

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Thank god they did this 4 episode in, so I don't have to suffer another minute of this shit.
THIS IS NOT CLEVER OR ORIGINAL OR EMOTIONAL
IT'S BULLSHIT
BULL FUCKING SHIT
FUCK YOU, WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS

I refuse to believe she died.

I didn't really like her character anyway.

So Hime can become MC.

>001

Sasuga Hime.

Blonde bitches in anime are so overrated, anyway.

I'm not watching whatever this is, but what the fuck? WHY would you even do this? This is "end if the season attempt at relevance by copying School Days"-type stuff. This clearly isn't supposed to be funny, so how does this improve the story?

>I'm not watching whatever this is
Then you should probably fuck off.

what series is this

QUALITY code

Best part. This chick is plastered all over everything to do with the series. All over the opening too. She is quite literally the face of it in some sense. And this just happened in episode 4 (four)

this, i cant stop laughing

I was expecting something like her getting sniped by a laser, but instead we get a giant fucking rock out of nowhere.

Fuck me I laughed.
Was this supposed to be serious?

I'll miss her song but fuck you gotta admit that shit was hilarious.

If she somehow makes it back alive this shit is getting a 1/10.

I have a feeling she'll come back as a Unknown get defeated and then back to normal, That's my guess for this bland show.

"She" had a dick anyway.

funniest anime death of the year.

COME ON AND SLAM

Thank goodness I dropped this after ep1

Judging from the OP text and the shot of a pretty blue sky I thought this was a Re:Zero thread. This is better though.

Don't worry, she'll be fine. Nobody ever dies in anime!

If they kill the dyke like this I riot.

we can just wish her back with the dragon balls

Nigga doesn't even know how to spin a whole train around in the track.

Also, (YOU) edit of OP's webm when.

This is a fucking masterpiece.

From the thumbnail I thought it was this. Why are clouds so overused in anime?

I expected the same.
Needless to say this pleased me greatly.

Me too.

It rocks that her feelings were returned, at least.

Bitch, if she comes back alive after being Slam Jammed, this is getting instant 10/10

I swear to god I expect her to be slices in half, kidnapped by some tentacles, some big ass monster rising from the water like jesus but holy hell, a fucking flying rock out of nowhere at the exact moment of the confession? This shit is a masterpiece

Caught me off guard/10

Damn.
Like, damn.
Joke or not, that's just fucking brutal.

But I guess she wasn't ready for such heavy emotions, it was too much of an impact for her.

But it's only a crush, right?

Why is he blushing?

He's a mad cunt

I nominate this for Unintentional Comedy of the Year

I didn't think her love for him would be squashed so quickly, especially considering the MC's feelings.

The whole scene was rather down-to-earth.

No body no case.
She will be either resurrected or abducted and saved.

>it's another "Sup Forums makes fun of a death scene with lame ass puns" episode
Why do you even bother when most of these jokes fall flat

>Why are clouds so overused in anime?
What?
You know that clouds are pretty normal irl, right?

>this fucking Carlos ITT
I'm so glad I don't know nor give a shit about this bitch. Otherwise I'd be foaming instead of laughing.

Pizza 2016?

It was, but I'm still not sure which anime this is from. Show By Rock, perhaps?

Fuck

fuck

This might be the most blatant and transparently design by committee to try to be popular yet failing due to technicals show so far that I can ever really recall. Like there's no reason for these three writers, LiSA and Claris to go together other than that they've each worked on their own popular things before at one point. There's too many cooks in the kitchen, the writing is too cliche and rote, the animation production from A-1 is piss poor so I just see this is a yet another attempt to see how low they can push the bar as too what people are willing to tolerate as the lowest standard in their original anime while still buying it because of the names attached. Once the event details are revealed I kind of start to expect to see it sell somewhat just because of all the popular names attached but whether it does like Kiznaiver event ticket numbers or something more like Bungou Stray Dogs or Haifuri event ticket numbers remains to be seen.

That shit's not even airing this season. Did someone drop a stone on your head when you were a kid or something?

Maybe it'd be funny if you were stoned.

Stop that, you are crushing my feelings.

Is he coming down too hard on you user?

What is this?

The Flintstones

>failing due to technicals

Including the ability to draw

>, (YOU) edit of OP's webm when.
Could also work greatly as a Sup Forums banner.

This scene is so full of potential.

no more I yield

So, did that little beeping red thing cause that or what?

You can tell the situation is really weighing down on the characters
You can tell the series is going to be a big hit

You made this heartless user smile, good job.

I can't tell. I dropped it.

It's ironic. MC learned his lesson and the values of team work.He learned that he had fucked up and that he needed everyone else to help him win. Then this shit happens. So basically all those wonderful lessons he had learned are pretty much being scrapped.

>dropping the most impactful show of the season

Was it that hard to keep going?

And let me guess, in the next episode, the MC goes from an arrogant prick to edgy tortured avenger who's "pushing himself too far", just when you thought he was going to be tolerable.

Not that I'm going to stick around to see it.

Give user a break, can't you see he's between a rock and a hard place here?

>LMAO UNEXPECTED CHARACTER DEATH
Fucking Japan.
Learn to write, you gooks.

Hey what if we grab 3 LN writers with kind of popular to really popular series each about a different sort of thing and who have pretty different writing styles, throw them in with the same 3 theme song artists we use for every anime we want to be popular, throw in a composer that is kind of past his prime and clearly has no attachment to the project and but who isn't Sawano because we're already throwing him onto Urobuchi's new thing, throw in some random no name director who's sole prior directing credits are Super Sonico and working as an occasional episode director on some action anime at Madhouse well over a decade ago because who gives a shit about that sort of thing being handled well and see what happens?

Looks like they forgot to turn on the blender to the right settings and this one won't be getting off the ground either. They made sure to only give it 12 episodes too so even if it's split cour all that means is they'll just completely retool it for the second half ala Aldnoah Zero and things will get even worse. Maybe they'll throw in another light novel writer if that happens though. Does the Re:Zero guy work freelance because that's obviously getting popular and it's only a matter of time before Aniplex and friends find some way to exploit him and tie him up on bullshit projects so that shows fans never get a follow up of that one. Sometimes I really wonder if that's what this process is all about at the end of the day. It's not about making good anime but about keeping popular people from making more popular anime for other outfits. That's one of the reasons I expect stuff like Haifuri and Kabaneri got made last season, that and selling some music.

Lame waifufags ROCKED THE FUCK DOWN

Also for a character called hime that is obviously supposed to play on a certain kind of OP waifu chick trope she's gotta be one of the lamer ones even with Yuuki Aoi trying to ham it up. The whole thing is just kind of dragged down by a typical lack of effort or passion on A-1's part. It's amazing how they can take virtually any idea and have it come across as entirely soulless and incompetently executed lately.

This is hilarious. What anime is this?

This seriously looks like a parody.

Somene edit a giant piano.

wtf is this?

KISAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardest hitting anime of the season to be completely honest. It's such a shame that its so high velocity that some scenes go right over peoples heads at times, causing them to feel as dumb as a rock and drop it. When you watch it you get this real unique sinking feeling, like a stone being thrown in the pond. It's not like other animes this season that hit you over the head with its concepts.
Only negative is the OP/ED, wish it had a more Rock'n'Roll vibe to match the rest of the show.

I laughed, I don't know why hahahah

People can tell when your posting an obviously fake ironic opinion. Well at least I can

thanks

now I know not to pick up this retarded shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ItLvYcD8li4

The discussion got too heavy, all of a sudden.

I don't know what this is but my sides don't care.

Better drop it before somebody gets hurt.

It would be a hassle if this burden fell on someone else head.

Is this why protagonists never confess?
I mean, if you look at it, it actually makes sense. It might be a taboo curse that kills off your love interest if you confess and she returns your feelings.