One thread to kill all other threads about white women

Okay. See here is the deal:
1. The fundamental problem with white women is hypergamy. Due to a combination of factors in the past 70 years, white women consider themselves the apex of ALL things. A beautiful white woman considers herself an asset that is to be bought by the highest bidder, in the highest tiered class she can achieve.
All of us men are nothing more than unwitting participants meant to "test" her status. So, date a woman, and really what she is thinking about risk assessment, and, if she can land you---then maybe she can land someone more successful.
Even relatively unattractive white women take part in this economic process. White women are a bit like an overvalued housing market---priced way out of line with reality and sure to eventually pop.
So, let me give you a word of advice. If you are a white supremacist you a totally fucked, because you are locked into a system rigged against you. For the rest of you---go out and find a hot-ass Hispanic, Asian or black girl with more traditional values. You'll thank me later. There are a lot of super hot ass ethnic girls that love to suck a dick, raise kids, and be happy with your $40,000 a year job.
White women are over-valued, conniving, and care about nothing but status and/or money. Fuck that.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

stop being a loser, not all white women are whores

if your wife has had sex with more than 5 partners in her life the chance of divorce is 50%. And obviously goes higher and higher the more partners shes had.

>If you are a white supremacist you a totally fucked
>go out and find a hot-ass Hispanic, Asian or black girl

Race mixing is disgusting.

No, it's 10% chance of divorce for a virgin, goes up to 50% if she's had one partner before you. Then it just gets worse and worse with more partners. Sorry mate, but it turns out women who take other men's dicks for pleasure before her soulmate (you) is actually a whore. What a surprise

It's a big world with a big population, if I can't find one then I'll gladly settle with an East Asian waifu

While we are talking about slide threads, lets try and dispel this "BBC" urban myth too.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

>sure to eventually pop.
Sounds good but no, the bubble will never pop because there will always be men willing to "test" her worth.

Ive never in my 30 years alive met a single girl who was legit having trouble in dating. She didnt see it this way however because of hypergamy but in reality there will always be men willing to put themselves through hell to get laid

Its simple market economics of supply and demand. Demand for women is extremly high and supply of men is equally high
To fix either decrease the supply of men or increase the supply of women (somehow

Stop the white genocide OP women in red states and any Where outside liberal cities have a much better chance of being wifey material. Already have a white son and daughter before 30 fuck you and this narrative

do slayer sell a shirt like this? who did this? there is no way she did it herself

This is a shill thread if I ever saw one.
See, I don't think women are above criticism either, but all women in the west are pretty bad.
So when you single out white women, that's how you expose yourself to me as a shill with an agenda. Enough young white males already have lots of casual sex with non-white women, and what does it achieve? Absolutely nothing. In fact, Sup Forums itself is full of young little queers that take pride in doing this. Hardly anybody is around to call them effeminate queers and blame THEM for the white race declining.
Not all women are bad, although many are. I'm not giving this a bump.

[Activate Bump Protocol]
Insert Picture Gallery: 28025

Reply: too right cunt I'd rather a traditionalist loyal shitskin than a conniving white coalburner

White woman, like all women, just need a little bit of patriarchal authority. If you're gonna set a kid loose in the candystore he'll eat until he's dead, we're effectively doing that with our women.
Making some inferior mongrel babies with an ugly alien won't fix your problems, that's called giving up and taking the leftovers instead of demanding a meal. The very essence of beta-male behaviour.

Now fuck off Schlomo

Lets make this clear for before the anons make this a complete shitfest.

Racemixing needs to be eugenic. If you are a weird looking obese turd who no normal woman wants to touch, you will benefit from a high genetic quality non-white. Its honestly better than going with another equally bogan disgusting white woman. Obviously if you can score a good woman of the same race then its probably preferable, as the child will have no ambiguity in its heritage, but this isnt always possible and perhaps said high value white woman will do better to breed with a high quality white man.

White people should be concerned with eliminating all genetic disorders through eugenic practices. Absorbing the master types of all the other races is not a bad idea.

This is most true of AMERICAN white women.

All women like status and money, but American women are particularly insufferable and brainwashed. They aren't as fit/attractive as European women, but they're considerably more needy and demanding.

They don't even know what romance is. Romance, per their degenerate movies/books/etc., is a 28-year-old multi-millionaire with an excellent physique, plenty of free time, who is also affectionate, not [as] egotistical, and willing to make one special white girl the full focus of his resources, time, and efforts.

American white women don't understand that this guy, wherever he is, probably knows that the eligibility pool includes Eastern European models and 11/10, stunning Danish & Dutch girls that only want a man that's financially stable, cultured, and cares about them.

Advice to single white men making $40,000 a year: Not an excuse to not get out more.

>white supremacist
>just mix races guise

kys you fucking undesirable

I realize this is a bait thread and you're a faggot, but I'll reply so that others can get the idea:

The "sexual market" is real, but society's way of valuing assets is totally divorced from reality. So is the MGTOW/"redpilled" valuation. Both consider beauty and personality to be the be-all end-all, with the only difference being that society claims to not see race, while the "redpilled" crowd does as well.

The problem is that beauty and personality are just components of a much more important goal of acquiring assets in the sexual market. Ultimately, sex is most useful when its used to pass on your genes. Sex without this purpose is pretty meaningless, and stops being an option for woman once they hit 30-35. Men in general typically can't get away with having gratuitous amounts of sex, so the ideal strategy for most people is to find a partner and have a kid.

So what do you look for if you want to pass on your genes? It depends on how much you respect yourself. If you hate yourself, you'll probably try to find someone who isn't anything like you, and the best thing you could do is find someone of a different race who also hates themselves. IF you respect yourself, you'll try to find someone of your own race with a complementary personality to your own, and who is hopefully attractive to you.

The main point is that race-mixing only makes sense if you buy into the notion that sex is only about pleasure as opposed to pleasure AND procreation.

(((OP)))

yea....ALL white women are whores of some type. Sorry, but it is true. European women are no better, maybe Eastern Europeans are okay, I have no experience there.
in fact, this is why we have feminists. Feminists are simply white women who couldn't compete on the market and dropped out, they are all ugly and nasty so now they are trying to upend the system the doesn't value them.
If you ever have wondered why western civilization is failing---look no further than white women.

Tl;dr

Just learn how to treat ‘em and everything will be fine.

Life’s not a movie faggot.

Grow up.

You mean stop being a jew and sowing dissent in the ranks of white society on all platforms at all times

ignore idiots like this
OP is correct

white women are absolutely garbage and your life will be cucked and miserable if you're unfortunate enough to every marry one
unless ofc you happen to find the EXTREMELY RARE UNICORN traditional conservative white women
and if you hold out for that then you're just as stupid as all the nigs holding out for the hope that they'll become a famous basketball player or a successful rapper

any intelligent white man will go for asian or hispanic because they are infinitely better wives

Ah, a Jew and faggot reference on Sup Forums, how original.
Haven't you noticed that the majority of white women from the baby-boomers to now, and over the age of roughly 40 are crazy-as-fuck as a rule? Open your eyes people, it's because 100% of their efforts are put into hypergamy. Now, they have zero value, but for what they could obtain pre-40 yrs old.
Ain't nothing wrong with nailing and/or marrying a hot-ass nonwhite girl. All you white supremacists will be bred out anyway trying to land chicks who chase a wallet. Sorry, but it's true, I'm as Nordic as they come---green eyes, blond hair, and I know women with my features are cunts.

It is not better. Unless MAYBE if you go live in a town of >500 people. Also, interestingly, all the pretty women are feminists here, as well. My friends would get handed divorce papers if they said "women shouldn't be allowed to drive"--no exceptions. I don't have that problem. I married Turkish. It sucks, though. I had a pretty bad time with girls here all my life.

That's

>Extremely rare unicorn traditional conservative
Enough disinfo & demoralization, you undesirable virgin.

I have a very based and beautiful blonde girlfriend who is Hungarian and likes to wear traditional Hungarian clothing on occasion. She is NOT a rare unicorn, you just have to get out more and not be a beta piece of shit with a constantly defeatist worldview.

Most American women aren't that great, true. But even in America, you have traditional Southern women that will never love you because "muh atheism," "redneck memes," and video games are more important than reading the Bible, going to church, and having a girl with Godly faith, principles, and family values.

Some of yall should just stick to the sex dolls when they come out.

Society is not on your side sadly. If you're too patriarchal, she'll go find somebody who's not or who's more attractive than you. You can't beat her--there will be insufferable consequences if you do. You can't do shit. You have to play her silly mind games and be a pushover. I have friends like that. They had to give up a part of who they were. I had the man struck out of me through years spent with my crazy mom. Now I see women for what they are. I married a virgin. A foreign one. Polish girls are like animalistic robots to me now. To tolerate them, you have to sacrifice your sanity and I refuse to do it any longer.

>Hungarian
doh okay i guess i was wrong!

has anyone told you that you're an idiot?
and no southern women are just as degenerate
I'm a Christian you stupid retard

just because
>well *I* found one so they must be everywhere!!!
you have extremely subjective evidence
the simple reality is the vast VAST majority of white american women, and white western European women are all extremely degenerate, unfaithful, lazy, stupid women that don't want kids

depends on the culture you live in
if you're dating an American women the more you treat her like a dog the more likely she is to stay

butt hurt ugly sheboon OP made she can't get a man because White women are so beautiful and attract all the good White men including most of the black men too HAHAHAHAHAHA

>stormniggers are so delusional they actually believe this shit

This thread is basically /r9k/ but with jews and race traitors.

Non-white women make these threads because they're upset they don't have enough cute young white boys asking them out.
Of course, Sup Forums falls for it, and Sup Forums actually feels bad for non-white women because us white boys don't "man up" for them.
Dear god, if this board was a country I'd nuke it and feel good about it.

I know. I meant like an actual relationship where you have respect for each other but everybody sticks to their role in the love dinamic. She does NOT tell you what to do and you provide for her and offer your attention. Being an alfa who cheats is an alternative but it's not for me. I think it's on the other end of the spectrum opposite the emasculated cuck. You're part of the problem imho (not you, Chad)

Dynamic* lel (Assuming you're not cold-blooded Chad)

Elaborate slide thread
Focus on the death of the Hollywood Jew - the greatest happening of our time.

S
L
I
D
E

I
T

F
A
G
S

im not talking about cheating
i'm talking about telling her what to do, paddling her/slapping her face when she throws a fit
making sure she doesn't show any sign of disrsespect to you
not doing petty shit she asks you to do that she can do herself etc
the more you respect a woman the more she disrespects you

Fair enough. I believe it's a phase that leads to a more harmoneous cohabitation later on when her will is broken sufficiently to be a good wife. It doesn't have to continue with the same intensity me thinks--Ideally all women would know their place by default. But perhaps I'm wrong. Only been married for a year.

>I believe it's a phase that leads to a more harmoneous cohabitation later on when her will is broken sufficiently to be a good wife. It doesn't have to continue with the same intensity me thinks--Ideally all women would know their place by default.
oh i agree
i dont intend on slapping and paddling my fiance that long after we're married
after a few years or maybe even less than that eventually she'll fall in line, get her act together and stop flipping out when she's on her period or raising her voice to me
and i'll rarely have to punish her if ever

ideally i dont want to have to punish her at all
but that can only happen if she's respectful and obedient

Autistic beta virgin detected

That shirt looks like shit. It's like she was desperate to dress slutty but too poor to go buy actual sexy clothing.

>Thats what 16 year old virgins actually believe
>Muh Molyjew
>Muh graphs from limited phone interviews

>another muh white women are too good for me thread

Stop being a faggot and conquer one, or succumb to the evolutionary dead that you are.

Sage

>Ah, a Jew and faggot reference on Sup Forums, how original.
What of it you cum guzzling kike? You type like cancer.

That's right. Discipline is necessary at the beginning. If you did not allow society to castrate you before you get with somebody, you will know just how far to go without losing your shit yourself. It's WAAAAY easier with a younger one though. May be impossible with somebody over a certain age. I agree with your sentiment. Happy trails, brother.

thanks you too
i hope you find a nice submissive girl
you just gotta be aware to the kind of mindset a woman has that makes her open to being servile
and yes them being younger helps ofc just because of less time being brainwashed

>Slayer

5/10 girls can get fucked by 10/10 guys on a regular basis. Can't marry them or be seen with them in public, but they can fuck'em when Chad needs some quick relief.
5/10 guys never get 10/10 girls unless they're rich. Why should 7/10 girl have a relationship with 7/10 guy when she can be free and fuck Chads?

I'm married^^. Bulgarian/Greek (from Turkey). We're doing alright but it was hell on earth with her attitude early on. I've come a long way, though. It's alright. I hope shit works out for you as well.

>go out and find a hot-ass Hispanic, Asian or black girl with more traditional values

you forgot about potatonigger girls

>it was hell on earth with her attitude early on. I've come a long way, though.
ah that's great to hear
im glad it worked out that gives me more hope for my future with my fiance

Best of luck, user.

>Bunch of pseudo I know how all white women think wall of text post
>Fuck it, I'll read what this moron thinks
>I see where he is coming from, typical shit testing theory
>Dating is like an economic market blah blah
>Half way through, thinking he is just a normal guy trying to be clever and fit into pol
>Let me give you advice
>Okay
>Date niggers chinks or brown latina frogs because they are superior

Never mind, its just another absolutely shit subversion thread. No swarthy swine will ever get to enjoy the flow of my seed kike. Stop wasting your time nigger lovers.

>guys, just go racemix!
Go home ShariahBlue

read this

>hot-ass Hispanic, Asian or black girl with more traditional values.

All American women are like this, no matter what race. It doesn't matter. There are no "pure" ethnic girls.

I married a religious farm girl from a small hispanic border town thinking she would be pious, loving and loyal. Boy was I wrong. She cheated on me.

Sometimes these "traditional women" are even more degenerate than the sluts, but in a different way.

The advice I can give is find a woman whose parents are not divorced. If her siblings are also not divorced that makes it even better.

Best is if she comes from the same economic and ethnic background. If not, but she has the above qualifications, you should take it wherever you can get it.

I would also look at astrology for compatibility.

Having similar beliefs is important. Beyond this, you have to make a contractual agreement about how many children you will have, how much money are you comfortable with, where you will live etc.

LOL

You missed the most important detail for us whiteboyz.

When a Machiavellian, 9+/10, intelligent, successful girl fully aware of her value and choices picks your or responds postitively to your advances.

That is the ultimate ego boost, and that is where all the Self Improvement and Competitiveness comes into play.

I made myself a desirable pick. I wasn't born a one.

Men are usually as shallow as women or even worse, you are out of touch with reality.

JIDF pls go

NAWALTs do exist, but they're few and far between. you just have to keep trying. hit the gym.

>go out and find a hot-ass Hispanic, Asian or black girl with more traditional values.

Rabbi, you were supposed to be at temple 30 minutes ago, and I find you here!?

The second row, fourth pic, with the nig behind her looks like my ex, who was 180 cm, athletic, state STEM champ.

I got REPLACED, she found an objectively better partner, I admitted it.

When you play in major league, don't lie to yourself and remember there are always richer, prettier, funnier, smarter and stronger than you.

But i dont want to have a creatures like that polish thot and her elf niglet

>Rweeee Caucasian women are shit

No, western women are. Western women of any race. Have you seen how repulsive East Asian, and Black women in the west are?

The problem with western society is Individual Liberalism, and Capitalist Consumerism. Plus handouts.

all white women are whores, no exception, even your mother bless her whore cunt.

only date asian girls, from asia, not asian-americunts

this is fundamentally not an argument because men do this as well.

>go find and east aryan, goy!
>all white women are evil! Tyrone will just steal them anyways!

OP, fuck off you fucking loser virgin/ kike.

Just cause some bitch rejected you doesn't mean they're all like that you fucking nerd.

>hurrr only da joos would say such things!!
why can't you stupid neanderthals see that we're trying to help you?

White Race traitors should be executed.

Up your game, or go after the thousands of middle class fat white women that the porn generation won't go near....

If you are a mud troll, or half breed, then go ahead and shack up with another rat.

>beta virgin who doesn't know enough white women to say anything detected

>ugly fat white women are better than asian/hispanic
kek
faggot chubby chasers should be shot

TODAY'S DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY JIDF.

DON'T TRUST YOUR OWN WOMEN, GOY! DON'T GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN AND CONTINUE YOUR RACE! MARRY A WOMAN OF A DIFFERENT RACE! DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!

Serously-> You would be surprised how many 8+/10 chicks are single because guys have been discouraged from going up to them. So they resort to online dating which means you are fucked.

Go up to a 10 and chat her up and you go to the front of the line!!

The spic-rats, squints and chimps should get neutered and go back to work.

BETA ALERT!!

That's why we gotta just keep working on your game: Remember bro, in the sexual market place women are born rich and die poor, while men are born poor and die rich.

I just got North of 30 and all of a sudden 8s and 9s in their late 20s are showing interest.

I haven't gotten laid in 4 years now and I don't really care, to be honest. Like yeah, whatever, I won't find a hot white waifu, but that doesn't mean I'm down to make goblin kids with some retarded minority who's all too quick to dilute blood.

A thread encouraging race mixing what a shock only 10, 000 of them a day.

Lets chew this one over. A majority of white women voted for Trump. The "traditional value" ethnic voted for clinton by ridiculous margins

In sydney at least asian women (and sydney is fucking full of chinks so i have a pretty large sample) are quite degenerate. Worse than whites with all the problems with race mixing on top of it.

White women are the best of a bad bunch. The problem isnt women per se but the degenerate culture. Women dont make the culture

>having millions and risking it by dating in western societys corrupt justice system
g1 m8

Feminism destroying the archetypal male, resulting in week fathers that are cucked by their wives ("The woman is always right") and that horse shit. So the girls grow up as sluts and rebel.

Also modern liberalism turning motherhood into a lowerclass status, which is literally the biological purpose that women have on this earth. In the absence of this purpose, they fall pray to chimps.

Water is wet, what else is new ?

Agreed, I've spent years working on my game, didn't start hitting Varsity status until my 30s.

Stay strong lads, wait for quality, workout, stay strong, DON'T enable chain migration by falling for foreign traps.

>only way to fix is bringing back wife beating

Also I want to fuck sluts but I can't because all women are disease carrying vermin so

The Jew is strong in this one.

7+/10 girls feel the clock ticking HARD at 27, that's when 30+ men with their shit together grab 'em.

Guys in there 20's that are 6-/10, upgrade to 7+/10 in their 30's when you have a job, maturity, got yourself in shape etc.

Canadian Beta. Your prime minister represents you pussys. Americans have trump: rich swaggering bad-ass that fuck 10s, calls it straight.

Why can't I shag some qt that works at the Chinese restaurant?

Oh look, another thread trying to break down Stacy cunts into some kind of science.

Yall complain about women being bad but you literally only look at 10/10 roastie whores. OF FUCKING COURSE they're gonna be picky and bitchy because you worship them and give them free shit.

It's all your fault. Solution: quit being a faggot. Seriously, QUIT BEING A FAGGOT! Then you'll start to notice that women aren't so bad. All you have to do is STOP BEING A FAGGOT BETA ASS BITCH!

As long as they breed whites it doesn't matter....you idiot. We are fucking dieing off.

Enjoy your HIV, Chad

Man of Honor.

And lets drop the moaning and crying attitude, at least for a bit.

Put yourself on paper, literally judge yourself as objectively as possible.

Face
Body
Intelligence
Fun factor
Achievements
Earnings and property.

And then relative to competition in the market.

Yes, it is a market: sexual market has always been the most important and the defining one. The woman you end up with, the quality of her genetics and quality of her persona and motherhood determines how your genes will be spread.

You ought to place the goal of finding the best spouse possible on your number 1 on priority list. Work for it, better yourself, constantly improve. It will not come easily, it will not be a dream girl 99% of times.

If you are lucky to get the ideal girl with no special effort, stick to her. The rest of us have to ammass wealth, accomplish something, workout, tryhard etc.

>white western European women are all extremely degenerate, unfaithful, lazy, stupid women that don't want kids
Kids with you, you mean. Women aren't programmed to want those things with betas anyway. By your approach alone, I can tell why you struggle with women.

Don't worry, sex bots are coming soon.

>Enjoy your HIV, Chad

>Outs himself as Beta Canuck
>Gets called out
>Outs himself as Beta Canuck again...

Pussy Canadians that are afraid of guns, and elect pussy virtue signalers

This.