HAPPENING CLOCK MINUTES FROM MIDNIGHT

If you havent noticed, the happening clock i very close to midnight.

Today is the first day in a VERY long time that the emergency alert system has been tested on a day other than wednesday. Almost as if they couldnt wait till next week to do the check.

North Korea's major rocket scientists have disappeared from public view along with kim, implying they are bunkered up awaiting something about to happen.

Its all coming to a head anons.

Just fucking happen already... FFS.

Don't worry, THIS time it's for real.

"Go Word" for a detected missile launch for the next 24 hours or so is "Quickstart."

plz no i'm still virgin

how accurate is this and where do i listen?

>Today is the first day in a VERY long time that the emergency alert system has been tested on a day other than wednesday.
Bull shit faggot. I'm a DJ at a college radio station and the emergency alert system test interrupted my show on a Friday a few months ago.

calling bullshit.
Its only done on wednesdays and at that its still rarely something that happens at all.

Also I hope your major is good, just as a side note. Dont waste your money.

I know what I heard man. Maybe different states test on different days (i'm in Oregon), but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt the EAS test happened during my show, which only happened on Fridays.
Also my major is shit, I'm fucked.

change majors man. get into stem.
I did CS and jobs are not only a breeze but you get payed a ton.

also, maybe regarding the EAS but that just shows how weird things are man.
They are preparing for something...

This is a friendly reminder that the Doomsday Clock is a political tool disguised as a logical, humanitarian one.

I'm pretty sure that might of been a state wide system check since the California state system didn't work during the firestorm. Also if it was tested you wouldn't of been the first person to point it out

BLAH BLAH BLAH NK something something something HAPPENING blah blah SOMETHING.
SAGE FAGGOTS

Surrender your flesh. We demand it.

See you all here tomorrow and the day after that.

still black too?

> If you havent noticed, the happening clock i very close to midnight.
It's 21:17

> Today is the first day in a VERY long time that the emergency alert system has been tested on a day other than wednesday.
Maybe where you live...

> North Korea's major rocket scientists have disappeared from public view along with kim
Yeah because usually they're so easy to spot.

> Its all coming to a head anons.
Sup Forums on NK every year since Sup Forums exists.

Daily reminder fuck perpetual existential threats making you live in a state of fear constantly.

Its called bullshit

fear?

you mean excitement?

calm before the storm?

SKYKANGZ IMMINENT

du bz confirm it. sweet mother, finally.

oh, i know it will never happen. i can dream though.

I have been hearing it should have happened in September.

>tfw out of reach of Kim's missiles
I just want to be nuked.

i wish a nigga would

Hurry up user go and fuck a bitch

yeah if he's going to die it might as well be with hpv