Help me

I was in college studying, when I overheard some kids nearby (a nigger and a couple of whites) talking about how much they hate Christian white males and how much they want to punch them in the face and kill them, like it was a completely normal thing to do. I am legit scared. I don't want to live here anymore. The day of the rope won't be for niggers or kikes. It will be for my people. Which country does Sup Forums think is the best to run away to?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstcoastnews.com/news/local/unf-investigating-video-mocking-students-who-participated-in-blm-rally-on-campus/482673070
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no where everyone has been indoctrinated by the Jew to hate whites while we were sleeping gg NO RE!

Join them if you're that much of a snowflake.

Fuck you, Sodom and Gomorrah won't get my help. You choose the kike life you get the kike life. I'm out. Maybe Russia or a future converted China will own your asses after you destroy yourselves in your big race war.

Learn mma like me

Then you can go around spewing your nazi ideoligies and be confident that if some niggrr wants to attck you you can put him down like an animal

I'm definitely learning some form of self-defense. I got some lessons long ago but I think it's certainly time for review.

what exactly did they say?

Report it to your administration that your fellow students are bigots and talking about committing violence on young white men just because white men are white. It has made you too scared to be on campus, and you think you need to report it to the local television stations so other students can know just how dangerous, violent, and racists the students at that university is, and how the university is NOT a safe space for learning.

Post a video with subtitles or I don't believe you

Nice FUD, Sergei.

>Said they wanted to kill white male Christians.
>Said they would never associate with anyone who likes them.
>Listed off friends they left for being "neo-Nazis"
>As an added bonus they spoke of how much they loved certain pop icons and also said they hated the Bourgeoisie.

>JewO2MoB
lmao

You should have just went on a rampage and beat there ass OP

Fucking Kek

Protestant or Not, all white Christians are welcome here in Poland.

This is whats going on at my college.
firstcoastnews.com/news/local/unf-investigating-video-mocking-students-who-participated-in-blm-rally-on-campus/482673070

>that ID
I don't trust you.

Get the Geoff Thompson books and train for street altercations -verbal, posturing, no headbutts cause you're in america but sucker punches definitely. These days you have to watch for a sucker punch from the side while the guy you thought was going to hit you keeps your central vision.
Nobody is going to face you in a fair mano where you can apply MMA

Poland. Hands down, Poland is the best country in the world to be in right now. Sad times.

As if a screeching pussy faggot like you would do anything on the "Day of the Rope" except be the one dangling...

Top kek, missed that

Nice try Jew Mob 02

Heheheh

Stop being a pussy

You're a fucking pussy for not standing up for yourself.

learning krav maga soon

Tbqh op's ID may also suggest that the group he's talking about IS the Jew Mob.

why

Actually yeah, that might be right. I'll get a better look at their noses next time.

yer i.d. says it all

Bullshit bait. Sage.

Just have a gun. White men have long carried guns to protect them from savage beasts.