Can we get a Midwest general going?

Can we get a Midwest general going?

no, sorry man

Midwest people= white, conservatives, family values, and patriotic. The true master race. Besides those fucking idiots in Chicago and most large cities.

yes, we can

Bump. Hows everyone doing today?

630 reporting

FIBs don't count, also you drive like shit

/r/the_donald is a midwest general

No its not faggot

Everything in my state south of I-70 is The South

Please tell me that's a real sign.

SE Wisconsin master race checking in

Iowa fag here. It's harvest time bitches!!

Fuck off we don't want to be apart of your nigger infested shithole.

>come to MN for [insert bulls shit reason here]
>stay because you can't start your car in winter

I've fucking had it with the Twin Cities. To much of a poor fag to get out. Was denied even a small loan even with a credit score of 720+, to put as a down on a new car.

Fuck the Midwest. You people are responsible for Trump. Fuck Iowa and Ohio. A HUGE fuck you if you live in PA, WI, or MI.

Stay mad

Suck my corn flavored cock bitch. Every time you drink a Big Gulp full of Pepsi and eat a bag of Cheetos you're putting money in my pocket faggot

Poor bernbro, you should just kill yourself for being such a massive faggot

show me state reporting in

As someone who spent most of his life in southern MO and recently moved to Wisconsin, I can confirm that most of Missouri is definitely the South. Funny thing is in a lot of ways the northern Midwest is objectively nicer than the Ozarks, but goddamn do I miss it.

Omaha

You guys would love it. So many suburban assholes that "have their shit together and have 3 kids and are married"

They're also fucking morons that have absolutely no critical thinking capabilities.

Are you always on pol?