Despite what so many of you losers and cucks say, Germany, even with all its problems, is still...

Despite what so many of you losers and cucks say, Germany, even with all its problems, is still, and will remain for all time, the greatest nation ever. We are blessed by God and as such we enjoy the status as the most powerful, influential, and wealthy nation to ever grace this Earth.

To my fellow Germans: don't buy into all the commie, allies trickery trying to convince you to hate your country. Be proud: you're German . You live in the best country ever!

If you aren't German: I'm sorry you live in a shit hole.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED GERMANIC STATES OF EUROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvyOp1_mFDs&index=129&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Fty23qExQA
youtube.com/watch?v=qb4SgFTzSrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

0/8 b8 m8, go fel8 ur d8

I agree.

Germany is cool.

>You live in the best country ever!
>gets arrested for offending muslims

>You live in the best country ever!
Fun fact: When everything goes to the shitter -
elsewhere as well as in Germany - Germany will still be the best place to live. Even if it's not 3rd Reich-tier good anymore.

Prison in Germany equals luxury hotel in 90 % of the world's countries.

German girls are the sluttiest in the world and are ugly as fuck.

Not a chance, it'll be the deep innawoods places in Canada, USA, norway, Sweden, and Finland

You are the niggers of Europe

>MFW my country is gonna have more ethinic germans left than Germany in a few years.

Didn't Deutsche Bank just say economic collapse is coming? What will happen to the sandniggers in such an event?

No wonder the crime rate is so high. Why be a hard working citizen when the government will put you in a luxury suite for free? All you have to do is commit a crime

Just wait until you are a minority and your whole economy is going to be destroyed.

>muh economy
That's just a short-term way to think. Demographics is what you should be looking at.

You're perpetual losers, Ali. Did your new host nation not inform you thusly?

>Didn't Deutsche Bank just say economic collapse is coming? What will happen to the sandniggers in such an event?
They will serve as scapegoat for the anger of the people with savings.

>We are blessed by God and as such we enjoy the status as the most powerful, influential, and wealthy nation to ever grace this Earth.

you can't even praise hitler without shitting your pants

I dare you faggot

say you love hitler and want to gas merkel and the jews after you kill every muslim in deustchland

I double dare you germanic cuckold

you brought the shitskins and that's why we hate you

fuck off

t.ethnic germ

>German "Empire"
>540,858 km squared

>30 year old country best ever
LuL

>jails are nice so you shouldn't care that you are imprisoned for nothing at all

>British "empire"
>100% Paki'd

>the absolute state of the modern german

it's enfiuriating, how can one man be this much of a cuckold? die defending your female
>b-but h-he had a machette
jesus fucking christ maybe the jews won after all

>German "Empire"
>100% Turk'd
Also
>durr you lost your empire
Correct, we did. You would too if you ever had an actual empire to lose. Not counting a few backwaters in Poland.

Careful, Kraut. You don't have free speech in your country; you don't want the internet police to hunt you down for hate speech.

Actually, are you guys even ALLOWED to visit this fucking board? Lmfao.

topkek

>haha you are multicultural
So are you.
>haha you have rape
So do you.
>haha spoons
Literally a meme. The scenarios in your pic are so rare, they are reported in the news as absurdities.
>inb4 thread derails into "who-is-more-fucked-than-who?" dickmeasuring shitstorm

HEIL

>Literally a meme.

lmao

But thats not the funny part. The funny part is that you literally fought to make this happen and lost your Empire over it and still defend it. I cant even comprehend how retarded you have to be

Haha a German finally made a funny joke. Remember this day.

Yes, literally a meme. Don't want to get caught by MI5, but people have actually bought spoons under the age of 18. Don't tell Amber Rudd, though.

lel
how much moar somali snitzel will fit in kraut's rectum?

When did I defend it?

>No wonder the crime rate is so high. Why be a hard working citizen when the government will put you in a luxury suite for free? All you have to do is commit a crime
Actually I'm middle-aged and I've never worked a single day in my life.
Yet I have a higher living standard than 90 % of of Earth (including the average wageslave in Poland).
I'm literally living the Star Trek utopia with free food, free housing and free healthcare (which is needed a lot).
Having all day and all night to shitpost on Sup Forums or do whatever I want.
I can perfectly understand the reasons why the the whole of Africa desperately wants to settle in Germany.
Of course, I'm right-wing and strictly against it.

LOL, now that is something you don't see everyday

lmao

>you live in a shit hole
oh, that's why you cucks all come here to work, i see.......

Hate to break it to you, but everybody who criticises America for its gun rights doesn't get affected by acid attacks and stabbings (truckings, sure). You know, ivory tower complex and all.

saved

>that pic
>implying Germany and France aren't US vassals

Then you will love this one too :^)

>implying we didnt fought tooth and nail to prevent this while you incinerated hundreds of thousands of continentals on behalf of the jews and no act like you actually planned to become non white and "won"

lmao

Uh oh. Remember what happened last time?

France literally squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hand

You fought tooth and nail, and now you're the main pusher of multiculturalism in Europe.

I would lie and tell Amber Rudd I had supplied plastic safety spoons to under 18's just to take a bollocking off her. She looks like a headmistress

And British politicians don't like him either.

>be me, white chad turk
>hanging out with a german qt
>joke about hitler
>"haha user you're so funneh"
>my jokes start to get serious more and more
>she can't figure out if I'm joking or not. expression on her face changes between disgust and lust because she wants to get the D
>go full 1488 mode, start talking about die untermensch in turkey
>"h-haha I believe all humans a-are equal"
>start talking about jews and how unfortunate it was that the fuhrer died so early
>she starts talking about how evil nazis were and says "we still have neo nazis. unbelievable. they are stupid and evil"
>she's shaking nervously, looking at the floor but her sexual urges overcome her brainwashing so she stays
>I change the subject because I didn't want her to feel bad and chuckle inside thinking about krauts on Sup Forums

I would keep on talking but holy fuck. her face was like she was having a seizure. the brainwashing is real

No we are nothing anymore, just an empty hull. But before eternal history we get the laurels

>And British politicians don't like him either.

Nigel Farage has been sucking Trump's dick for months now lmao

Yes, 1 politician. Vast majority of our political elite hates him, though.

>joke about hitler
That's a prison sentence in Germany, you would get in less trouble just raping the qt

I'm like 3% German or some shit like that
Is this supposed to be good or bad?

Should I visit Berlin? I am of German blood in the states. Blonde hair and blue eyes even

Are you cute? :^)

Based Merkel

Uh probably but I only bang girls dude

You disgust me.

STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY, BREEDER SCUM

>I only bang girls dude
What girls dude do you only bang?

No, he says he bangs a dude, dude
>I only bang girls dude

lmao remember, kids, commas save LIVES

but turks are untermenchs
u want urself dead?

Reminder that Germany kicked Russias ass in WW1 and after in 1920 resisted communist revolution uunlike russians

Geht dir das Amt nicht auf den Sack ?

>Germany, even with all its problems, is still, and will remain for all time
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Filthy infidel! You have a god now but it is thanks to us! you did nothing and will remain nothing while we sharia your reich!

Yes
You get me
Give me a German qt to breed then I may repay you with the sloppy seconds s

Reminder that Russia had internal struggles thanks to the german commies. Also Germany lost WW1 so fuck off with that.

by the way i wear Deutchalnd adidas hoodie with honor! when i am wearing i feel german
unfourtnatley no germans say hi to me, not even nazi salute...

You should feel ashamed of yourself, banging some dude behind her girlfriends back

DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND
ÜBER ALLES
ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

>DEUTSCHLAND
>DEUTSCHLAND
>ÜBER ALLES
>ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT
DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND
ÜBER ALLES
ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

Shut the fuck up cuck and go back sucking Ahmed's cock.

Ignore the kraut, you're way better than them and you are wasting yourself by going along with this beta.

Go blow yourself up faggot, enjoy Hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvyOp1_mFDs&index=129&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw

DEUTSCHLAND
DEUTSCHLAND
ÜBER ALLES
ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

The authorities are completely busy dealing with the settlers.

>scandicuck
Of course.

Thats because they are faggots. Nigel is clearly your finest politician.

People should be proud of the countries, it's the globalists who want us all to hate our countries

youtube.com/watch?v=1Fty23qExQA

Italy please

>If you aren't German: I'm sorry you live in a shit hole
Can you PLEASE tell this to the hoards of Germs that have flooded my country?

There is nothing to be proud of being Kraut...
They dont even have real heritage...

German = Aryan masterrace = MYTH
German = Viking/Nordic = MYTH
German = Cesars Ethnic Roman Empire = MYTH

German History = Falsified by:
- Marthin Luther in XVI century
- than by Nazi Germans

Recent studies in Archeology, in Linguistics, in Genetics proves german version of the history is an utter lie

There are no real evidences of where did they exacly come from. They randomly poped up at the borders of Great Ancient Cultures

"Germans are just Nordic/Slavic/Celt rape babies."

>Nigel is clearly your finest politician
You're dead wrong.

>hur dur ur not whi...
I don't give a fuck, you're still a bunch of cucks. Enjoy Ahmed's cock, faggot.

Prussian Empire is polish culture by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=qb4SgFTzSrI

your country is germany.

Why is this something to be proud of?

>WE WUZ SWISS N' SHIET

Because he is a massive cuck just like the rest of the germans, he is proud to "reeducate" criminals instead of punishing them, they're as cucked as Sweden.