This cat killing monster needs to see justice. We need your help Sup Forums Sincerely, Sup Forums

> chink killed a cat she owned in the dryer and posted on IG
> got raided by anons
> took down video
> her IG account stayed online for a while, accepted people's follows
> posted new pics insinuating she didn't regret what she did (some weird boob stuff, some fuck you pics)
> some added her on wechat and chatted with her about this (also sent her dick pics)
> made her IG account private (queen___one still online, proved it was her since it had the same wechat id, she removed it from her bio)
> some people still had access and kept us updated; she changed her username many times
> took down a bunch of IG posts
> we got her vpn ip and real ip (assumed, same area) and her address (also assumed)
> someone told the local police

now waiting for info

Discord: q65nj9

Other urls found in this thread:

observers.france24.com/en/20170926-china-cut-dogs-vocal-cords-street-stop-barking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But how she gonna eat?

girls don't eat because then they'd poo

Love her tits, kill more cats pls dogos are white mans best friend

This

bump

heartless cunt.

Jesus Christ chinks really are subhuman

What the fuck kind of plastic surgery did this gook get? She looks like an anime character.

Of course the cute one has to be bat shit crazy.

Throw her in a dryer and see how she likes it.

You know, killing a cat in a dryer isn't the worst way for a cat to die in China. And it happens every day

Jesus you fucking faggot, get a grip, cats are pleb tier anyway.

You don't say.

All non-humans are pleb tier, there's nothing wrong with killing these animals

Who scalped that other cat? That was gnarly

Cats are pretty much just rats though. Nothing of value lost.

The Chinese are worse than niggers.

UMA

i've only seen niggers and women do this stuff with animals.
makes me remember that woman throwing newborn dogs from a bucket into a lake.
those aren't human.

observers.france24.com/en/20170926-china-cut-dogs-vocal-cords-street-stop-barking

Just go back to eating them and stop feigning empathy.

t. original Nigger

Killing cats is alright, they are the jew of the animal realm. Killing dogs is where I draw the line, dogs (non-nigger, non-faggot breeds) are honorary aryans.

Fuck. I know why they don't kill it - their myth of making the meat better tasting - but Christ. Why are they monsters? I seriously hate Chinks.

Jews>Chinks>Spics>Niggers. That's my hierarchy (Niggers are last because they can be somewhat subservient, but I still hate them)

so like... gonna share some content with us?

And good work on tracking her ofc

MONGREL CAT EATING CHINK IDENTIFIED. KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SOULLESS CHINK-ZERG-NIGGER FAGGOT. YOU FUCKING COMMIE JEW COCK SOCKS ARE GOING TO BE TREATED JUSR LIKE YOUR CATS ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE. JAPAN SHOULD'VE ANNIHILATED YOU

>someone told the local police
Torturing animals for recreation is the Chinese national pastime. I really doubt the police will do anything.

I'd unironically shoot people who harm animals for sadistic purposes. Imagine what they would do to a human if they ever get the chance.

Freaking out because someone killed an animal is ultimate cuckery

What myth?

nvm

Non-Europeans generally lack empathy.

HEY GUYS IM SUPER 1337 user HACKER KNOWN AS LEGION LE LEGIONS

The shine on her nose suggest that's a Real Doll or some shit, not a real person.

Suspect, if you ask me.

I hate to be that guy, but just got to Sup Forums. There are multiple threads about this bitch. I unfortunately saw the video, and I want her dead. Hopefully some hungry chinks eat her.

tit pics?

THIS

i bet you don't even understand what is wrong with your post...

That one is going to stick with me for a bit....... Holy fuck off to cuddle my dog.

Where's the vid? I want to see it.

that is fucked up

yeah, figured as much

Damn if you give me her address I will rape her

I suspect you are arguing that torture makes the meat taste better?

street shitter

I'm just surprised the cat wasn't a fucking digital Pokemon

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums you fucking retards go back there this is politics fuck off

I didn't know you guys buy uma delicia in a box.
I'm gonna try to import some.

I'd torture her kitten
wink wink wink

anyone got the vids and pics?

>All these Redditors triggered by a little bit of animal abuse

Lol. Pussy little faggots.

I blame feminism. We need these!

Probably just put on a ton of filters

CAN'T WAKE UP

Kek

hey Sup Forums. photos of her taken on building no. 1 rooftop.

Yes, they believe that stress makes meat taste better. Which is bullshit, but they also believe that rhinoceros horn can cure impotence and other shit.
A great argument against "tradition is sacred" faggots.

Has anyone get the webm? or at least the tit pics ffs

buildings 2 & 3

>politics
>bbc threads
>btfo threads
>is x white thread
Let me spin this for you: she is a chink. Chinks have a revolting culture. We are arguing the merits of having degenerate cultures in a primarily Western world. How's that?

do you idiots really think any Asian authorities are going to care about this? Shit she'll probably get a medal

Someone summon the Vietnamese dude

right here newfag

and the blue building

Wait. Seriously?
People legitimately believe that?

The hormones that are distributed while an animal is in panic/agony is supposed to make the meat a bit sour.

nope fucking retards wasting time doxxing some faggot chink. They are literally in china where they fucking eat cats you dumb fuck no one gives a shit about this bitch.

I don't give a fuck, someone asked for video I delivered.

ive seen people burnt alive, raped, maimed, distorted, mutilated, sometimes a few at the same time. But this... this made me mad.

The cat shit itself and chink got toxoplasmosis.

Yo just dox this bitch already or try and get the local police on it. 摧毀她

>Holy fuck off to cuddle my dog.
No wonder Canada doesn't have Canadians anymore

LINK THE VIDEO

LINK THE VIDEO

LINK THE VIDEO

LINK THE VIDEO

LINK THE VIDEO

I bet youre another fucking commie faggot chinaman "studying" which is code for stealing research while in Germoney. Now GTFO

Rural Chinese, yes. Africans believe that blood of albinos can cure AIDS and shit like that.

Resident Evil UP IN EEERE!

yes, theyre savages. Always have been and always will be.

>Sup Forums home of Zippocat
>Sup Forums now defender of cats

fuck off PETA faggots

Not people, Chinese.

I know that. That's why I'm saying it's a myth. In addition to rhinos, chinks also kill pangolins and use their scales for a topical antibiotic.
Yes they do. Chinks primarily
Chink detected

>SHE NEEDS TO DIE
SHE NEEDS TO DIE
>SHE NEEDS TO DIE
SHE NEEDS TO DIE
>SHE NEEDS TO DIE
SHE NEEDS TO DIE

its actually true.

it makes it taste worse to whites but better to chinks.

they're partially related to extinct carnivorous humans.

>Gook in gookland kills a cat
>Make a Sup Forums thread about it
Short of exterminating gooks and re-colonizing Asia with humans, there isn't much we can do about it.

WE HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY OTHER THEN SOME DUMB CHINK. Go dox some leftist get them fired or something. Not some chink who guess what lives in a place that kills cats and eats them.

You are a retard

>not deep frying them first

>Torturing animals is the worst thing ever
>Killing them for food is completely OK though
Fuck you animalfags, there's nothing wrong with doing whatever you please with animals. Animals shouldn't have rights, period

> someone told the local police
China has no laws defending animal rights or punishing people for cruelty against animals. So good-luck lol

It's because people usually deserve it. Dogs don't know any better

Vid of the chink killing the cat? I hate Asians so much

goddamn it

Chinks need to be purged from this planet.

learn to minimize pain you dumb monkey

>pangolins
I never heard of that animal until now.

what did he mean by this?

Here you go, leaf:

I want to make sweet robobabies with her

>bigger fish?
Which ones? The Vegas conspiracy? How Seth Myers is an asshat? Gossiping about Weinstein? Which one? Tell me

This.

The cat probably trusted her that makes it more heartbreaking, its like killing a child