This is what happens when you call someone a nigger in public Sup Forums

This is what happens when you call someone a nigger in public Sup Forums

twitter.com/princessnokia/status/917981220662804481

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bYtd7jx06A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now lets see niggers try that where guns are legal to own

I mean ultimately, he will fall under something called fighting words. Its some loose term left leaning lawyers invented when you force someone to assault you by saying provoking terms. BUT hot soup and a bunch of people attacking him on video...... he has a pretty clear cut victory for assault regardless of what he said.

That bitch threw soup on everyone lol

Niggers are so emotionally weak. That said, I've called a few niggers "nigger" to their faces and they just agreed. They knew what they were.

Happens all the time and no one does anything. That's why you're on Sup Forums and not riding the bus.

Lol whatever. You're white knighting some drunk asshole that got kicked off a train.

I bet you probably said, 'my niggUH' and tried to give a high five. The black dudes probably rolled their eyes and laughed at you behind your back. They didn't want to be rude to the autistic kid trying to imitate them.

he didnt even mention your shit, you just projected so hard lmao

you're not even black you cuck larper SAGE

>it is ok to assault and throw hot liquids in someones face and deny them access to their property if they say a word you don't like

Liberals ladies and gentlemen.

Also the dude is obviously drunk. It is a dumbass move to say that shit openly on a subway and taunt people but come on. No one can tell he is lit?

I'm not on public transportation because I own a car, a motorcycle and a truck.

Cool story bro. Guess you'll never get a chance to use that gun against a nigger

>never mentioned a gun
>projecting this hard

Sorry, I don't understand what tf you're talking about.

Yeah, I'm larping as a nigger. Why would anyone want to do that?

This. I don't know why these retards think they can get away with assault and literally admit to it and plaster it all over social media afterwards for a pretty cut and dry court case. This guy could probably walk into any lawyer office and have this chick served papers next week and not even have to pay a retainer fee.

Lol, nice strawman. Luckily I don't have to deal with minorities at all. You really don't in earth moving.

This thread again?

We decided that he shouldnt have been a.drunken asshole and she should've finished her soup

This is a new york reaction tho fuck you for blowing it out of proportion

>Now lets see niggers try that where guns are legal to own

I suppose you have me on a technical point. He never said HE owned a gun. You got me.

Spilling soup is only illegal in new jersey and that's only on a highway

In reality nothing happens (if you are intimidating).

Then everything works out :)

God bless America

>thinks everyone is a poor wastrel with no wheels like he is

I do it all the time.
Stupid niggers won't do shit knowing the whole city would make their lives a living hell.

T. South Dakotan

>leftists literally stealing that man's property and assaulting him
They all should be arrested for assault and robbery

Nope, the video is on the subway.

God, abandon thread. The autism is too much.

Enjoy your nigger hate thread.

>You want a nigger you got a nigger!

So they bully him while he is outnumbered, assault him, steal his property and potentially cause a massive lawsuit against the MTA but he is the problem?

Really cooks the noodle.

They took his beer

Someone threw $10 on him at the end he was fairly compensated

riding the bus or subway is for poor people, that's why you never see any of us onboard

They prove you were right?

Niggers chimp out when called niggers. Shocking.

Niggers love riding the train here all day just back and forth literally looking for people to piss off. Its like some form of proto-trolling for these undeveloped monkeys.

AND THEN I KARATE CHOPPED HIM AND DID A ROUNDHOUSE KICK.

Okay, sweetie.

Did somebody say nigger hate thread?

That dumb honkey had it coming.

>muh I’m a legal scholar I can call you nigger all I want
Save it for Sup Forums

That's only in some states. 100% could get him put in prison and whoever joined.

..u want to feel closer to your mum.

what a fucking nigger train

kill yourself

You say nigger when you're in the middle of beating their ass. You can't say nigger and just stand there like a movie where people are going to be like 'omg, did he JUST say that?'

Look at the IDs you halfwit.

Someone pulled that shit on me I'd immediately react by making sure they'd never be able to throw hot soup or anything again by breaking both of their fucking wrists.

>Any other racists wanna try us again?

Yeah we do. Sorry, Shaniqua, but we're not all skinny pencilnecks some of us are swole af and armed.

Nothing happend. It took 4 people to push him off the train and they did not harm him much.

Niggers pussied out and did not bash his head in. And now he will sue them

>get called a bad name
>prove him right

>This is what happens when you are a nigger in public Sup Forums
FTFY
youtube.com/watch?v=3bYtd7jx06A

dumbass just admitted to a hate crime
sucks to be her

Black people have less impulse control. Imagine wanting to risk jail or worse-because someone used their mouth to make sounds that you didn't like. Primitives.

Made her waste her soup.

Mission accomplished.

we will literally gas all niggers some day.

I'm confused this bitch committed assualt on camera, admitted to the crime, and new york times wrote an article about it (pretty saying she stood up for herself and did a good thing)..
SHE ASSAULTED SOMEONE ON CAMERA! How is the cunt not getting charged??? Is it cuz she's a minority woman and we live in a country thats racist against white people? wtf??

that hair... that hairline.... and he is a lawyer. jew?

> Is it cuz she's a minority woman and we live in a country thats racist against white people?
Yes.

Because cops are completely useless. This is why you must own your own gun and carry it always.

>drunk guy is an obnoxious asshole on the train
>apes decide they won't be out-nigged
That'll teach 'em

Chimps being chimps and a degenerate alcoholic. Nothing to see here.

One day these fucking niggers will pay for everything that they have done to us and mine.
Fuck those subhuman fucking monkeys, this is fucking America, this is a white nation that was built by whites for their white descendants.
We have every right to call a nigger a fucking nigger to his face and he is supposed to look down and say yes sir.
Niggers knew their place back when we still had control of our nation.

checked

fucking based byzantines putting Saracens in check

>her name is nokia

we already won

You said yourself 'why he doesn't ride the bus'. There are many reasons someone wouldnt ride the bus, you know, like owning a vehicle. Next time think about what youve typed before making an ass of yourself.

I know some of you guys have CCP in a state where you only need to get hit twice to be legally allowed to use your lethal force. I you should instigate a fight and then shoot the nigger, then get off free like the spic Zimmerman.

she actually owned up to that incompetent throw?

It happens literally every time.
>How can I prove I'm not a violent ape but just a human like everyone else?
>I know!

> fat white guy getting in the way of the dude so he's taking way more abuse than he should

traitors first, jimmy.

Amazing how much hate people can have for a "thing" (can't think of a better word, sorry) like racism. I have no idea why it's become such a taboo. There are so many things in this world which are far, far worse.

Racism is the scapegoat of modern society.

> be at party in the Gay Area
> chewing 'baccy and bullshitting with an Oakland PD rookie
> have common interest in motorhead stuff
> decide to take his 500hp [redacted] around the block
> sees chimp troop of four groids
> slows down, says really loud "fucking niggers"
> I lold, groids mad dog but don't say shit
> now have hope for the future of the bay

Reading some of the replies are legitmately disturbing
People not knowing what the first amendment is etc.
Non-whites just don't respect the constitution that was written by "dead old white men"
It will get to a point where even bringing up legality or the constitution will be a "dog whistle" for "white supremacy"

Deep bro, I actually agree. Even rapists don't get the same vitriol. It's definitely been programmed.

that's what's gonna happen to blonde women in 2100 (or whenever).

sad. white women really took for granted the clean meritocratic society anglo men died and bled to build. now there will just be niggers and human life worth less than copper.

Report her tweet for inciting violence.

>hate crime
Those only apply to unprivileged groups, so unless he's gay or trans, it wasn't a hate crime because he's a white male and is oppressing those people

Wow you're right OP, black people totally aren't inferior because they chimp out and beat people that say a certain word! Fuck you and fuck these threads. Sage

You know at my university, they have a NIGGERS GOT TALENT contest run completely by the student union.

What a timeline.

daily reminder that whores will defend chimpouts like these but "i was never asking for it"

nigger