Lmao, is it true the amerimutts have left the UNESCO because they are not good enough goys...

Lmao, is it true the amerimutts have left the UNESCO because they are not good enough goys? Is being this cucked not the most pathetic thing in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/12/u-s-withdraws-from-unesco-the-u-n-s-cultural-organization-citing-anti-israel-bias/?utm_term=.3046ff250892
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO#Controversies........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil-for-Food_Programme.......https://www.newsghana.com.gh/kofi-annans-son-cited-for-oil-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calling the most armed populous in the world with the most powerful military and biggest economy and best form of government with the most beautiful country cucked while you speak or language use our technology use our Internet use our image board adopt our style and culture and watch our movies and listen to our music is probably the most cucked thing you foreigners can do.

>speak our language
ummm, no sweetie

WTF are you even talking about

you type like an antisemite.

>watch our movies and listen to our music
why are you listing this as a positive, you cuck

You faggots left UNESCO because of its supposed "Anti-Israel" bias.

>our language
kill yourself

Yes baby don't deny it just take it. Suk this big American cock take it right down your throat. .meanwhile I'm going to clean the 17 round handgun I carry everyday.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/12/u-s-withdraws-from-unesco-the-u-n-s-cultural-organization-citing-anti-israel-bias/?utm_term=.3046ff250892

You don't even know what that jewish fucktard you have for president is doing. Rather funny if you ask me, what can you really expect from an ameritard though?

>Spain calling other people mutts
Wew lad

This is your average american poster friendo.

U mad mongrel boi?

In all honesty, The paperwork was put in to exit UNESCO when they officially recognized Palistine as a country vice an unconquered territory without ownership as Israel claims it is.

Apparently that paperwork finally was approved through the bureaucracy and the decision was released. Took long enough.

>UNESCO
What the fuck is that?

Thus proving you are actually a jewish colony and not an independent country.

YUP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>amerikikes

You faggot ass foreigners are all the same. Your obsession over America is actually quite amusing. Goes to show that we are the best country in the world. What country is that flag even from? No one gives a shit about any other country than America. Bunch of jealous wanna be's. I remember when I vacationed to Europe this past summer. So many skinny ass eurofags. Not one guy had any semblance of manliness. Entire countrys' populations full of skinny, cucked faggots. Any country besides the US is just fucking pathetic.

Something your masters seem to dislike.

I read it saved us 500 million

What benefit if we stay in?

It's always funny to observe your delusive screechings.

On the Internet which is rightful American cyber clay. Anyone not American is referred to as "foreigner". Makes you think.

I gonna save this for Sup Forums

Those 500 millions are going to be used to aid israel and you know it.

drumpf is and always going to be a good goy

he even sold his daughter to his jews masters

A GOOD GOY!!

No, they already got theirs

A euro Mexican makes a screeching thread about his obsession with Americans yet calls other out for their supposed "screeching". Makes you think.

good fuck you faggots, i dont care about the kikes either merkel is a fucking cunt so is anything to do with the un. Its run by jews too so really we didnt do near to damn nothing squat

ah yes who doesnt speak the well known americanish

BULGARIA STRONK

Can't argue with this tbqhwyf

America won the culture war, the only thing in front of me RIGHT NOW that is not american or influenced by american culture is my dog.

Pic related.

Foreigners should really be banned from our Internet.

you are really making me think right now, I think my mind is going to blow up

>is run by jews
>you leave it because they are "anti-jewish"
W O A W some serious mental gymnastics here

USA and UK are the ultimate good goys.
Heck, USA has a bust of the ultimate shabbos goy of all time Churchill in the oval office
Good goys unite! I hope UK leaves this thing.

>America won the culture war
>not the jews
tenia que ser el indio bolivariano

protect yer own damn heritage.. oh wait spain is becoming spains

Jews ever being satisfied.

He's not wrong, but neither are you. We're fucked!

I for once welcome our new Jewish overlords.

Mr 50% white giving us a lecture on who is the most "cucked"

The fucking birthplace of the cuck fetish, a fetish which is practically unheard of in all other countries in the world, giving us a lesson on who is more "cucked"

Fuck outta here muttboy

Jews play 6D chess, it's too much for us goys.

The U.N is impeccable! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO#Controversies........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil-for-Food_Programme.......https://www.newsghana.com.gh/kofi-annans-son-cited-for-oil-fraud/

OMG CUKT WITHDRAW FROM GLOBALIST AGENCY, WUT DO OMG?

Die to dicks, shillslime

To wet your appetite...'UNESCO has been the centre of controversy in the past, particularly in its relationships with the United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore and the former Soviet Union. During the 1970s and 1980s, UNESCO's support for a "New World Information and Communication Order" and its MacBride report calling for democratization of the media and more egalitarian access to information was condemned in these countries as attempts to curb freedom of the press. UNESCO was perceived by some as a platform for communists and Third World dictators to attack the West, a stark contrast to accusations made by the USSR in the late 1940s and early 1950s.[99] In 1984, the United States withheld its contributions and withdrew from the organization in protest, followed by the United Kingdom in 1985. Singapore took the opportunity to withdraw also at the end of 1985, citing rising membership fees.[100] Following a change of government in 1997, the UK rejoined. The United States rejoined in 2003, followed by Singapore on 8 October 2007.'

please tell her to come and take the statue of liberty, then we won't need to hear the dumb poem every time a monobrowed refugee wants to come in

Literally take out everyone thats not white and we're no fatter or dumber than any European country

This level of delusion is astonishing

Even if you just took out blacks obesity levels would go down 10%. So no, not that delusional

Truly the best of goys

>spain
>supports unesco
go fuck yourself commie

>refutes an argument with a reaction image
wow you sure showed us user