If you could reverse 1 presidential election, which would you choose?

If you could reverse 1 presidential election, which would you choose?

I would choose the 2000 Bush v Gore decision. Without Bush, the United States would have never invaded Iraq, and Saddam would still be in power. The power vacuum caused by Saddam's execution was the primary factor in allowing ISIS to capture territory in the first place. Remember, before the Iraq war, Hussein was sitting on top of one of the most formidable military forces in the region.

Without Bush's middle eastern obsession, the region would have remained more or less stable. At the very least, we would not have to deal with the refugee crisis on our hands today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
p2004.org/gore/gore092302sp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you would still invade Iraq, dummy. However at least democrats would be at fault.

No, we would have still gone to war with Afghanistan but not Iraq. If Bush doesn't overthrow Saddam and Hillary doesn't convince Obama to over throw Gaddafi, Europe wouldn't be turning into a muslim continent right now.

The "Arab Spring" would still have happened and you'd have a Civil War in both Syria and Iraq. ISIS would still exist and capture territory in both countries

Why the fuck would we have gone to war in Afghanistan? We'd have sanctioned the Saudis.

The Woodrow Wilson one. His opponent was against the Federal Reserve

Plus the 1965 immigration act is the only reason america is

>I would choose the 2000 Bush v Gore decision.
Oh look another retard brainwashed by the media. They're the same asshole you moron.

FDR or Woodrow Wilson is the choices

Doesn't matter.

Clinton, Bush, Cheyney, Obama and Hillary are all going to be executed for a multitude of reasons from human rights to treason.

Why do you think the Arab spring would have happened? That was mostly a result of people reacting to the overthrow of the Taliban in Afghanistan and Saddam in Iraq. The domino were already tumbling.

After 9/11 Gore would have declared war on America's greatest enemy the sun. Gore could have defeated global warming once and for all.

Osama was based in Afghanistan. WITH Gore in office, we may have conducted a SEAL team 6 style raid, capturing Osama bin Laden and then GTFOing.

Honestly, we would never attack the Saudis, regardless of who is in office. That's where our oil comes from, it would result in disaster for the US.

DESU I wish TR didn't run in 1914, handing Wilson the election. IMO Taft was a great president.

Wilson or FDR 1930s

>Without Bush, the United States would have never invaded Iraq

You do realize that ISIS aka The Taliban existed and was destroying shit for decades before Bush was elected president, correct? Or are you just a fucking stupid ass retard in his first semester of college who thinks he's hot shit? The middle east was not stable before Bush at all. There's a reason "peace in the middle east" was a common slogan through the late 70s, 80s and 90s you retarded brainless cunt. Fuck kids are just growing up dumber and dumber every goddamn day

Gore would have never invaded Iraq.

Fuck Trump. I voted for Hillary.

The Arab Spring was cultivated by the CIA/Mossad as a proxy to go after Qaddafi & Assad. With Hussein still in power there would certainly have been major protests in Baghdad which Hussein would have likely responded to with force; not to mention the Kurds and Shiites as well.

the deplorable mind is a scary place

that piece of shit woodrow wilson getting elected caused the federal reserve to happen, so that would go bye bye.

It's happening.

Not to mention his inevitable victory over Manbearpig

EXCELSIOR

How come CIA niggers always post pictures of cats?

Woodrow Wilson

What reason did we have for invading Iraq in the first place besides Bush wanting to fill daddy's boots?

shill
D E T E C T E D

>That's where our oil comes from, it would result in disaster for the US.

America's oil comes from itself, Canada, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia, west Africa, and about 10% from the KSA. .

The importance of the Saudis is they can ramp up output in a moment, by about an additional 2m barrels per day. Since oil is a commodity its price is set by supply and demand.in the spot and futures market. The Saudis reduce output and oil's price everywhere increases.

/thread

You do realize the Taliban wad based in Afghanistan and not Iraq, right?

You do realize that the US involvement exacerbated middle the middle eastern conflict, starting a domino effect resulting in the Arab Spring

Yes, "peace in the middle east" has been a slogan for a long time, but the current conflicts in the region far exceeds any previous unrest.

When was the last massive refugee exodus?

Fuck Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

>hur durr must be CIA
nigger crack open a book, everything's not a conspiracy theory, you dumbass. You're either 12 or legally retarded if you think the ME was peaceful before Bush. Saddam was gassing the kurds a decade before not to even bring up Yemen or SA. Seriously read a book or get the fuck off Sup Forums. You're the same kind of faggot who thinks islam is a "peaceful religion." Fuck outta here clown.

>The Arab Spring was cultivated by the CIA/Mossad as a proxy to go after Qaddafi & Assad.
Incorrect. It started as a grassroots, peaceful protest if the Egyptian regime. The CIA is responsible for many things, but peaceful protest has never been their modus operandi

Only in your tinfoil-encased mind

proof

Why do you think changing the elected leader has any influence on whether or not you go to war silly goy.

The only possible benefit is that Gore would not have got on the climate change train so the western world wouldnt be crippled by all these new (((green initiatives))).

Yes, CIRRENTLY the USA is a net oil exporter. Thanks Obama.

If you don't think the Saudis can impact oil prices, you need to look at the 70s

2016 Trump v Clinton - just to see her lose all over again...

Every president that was against the federal reserve was killed or otherwise silenced, except for Andrew Jackson (I believe?) He temporarily shut down the federal reserve but they came back and caused the great depression.

>You do realize the Taliban was based in Afghanistan not Iraq
Wrong. They had a stronghold in Afghanistan, they were all over Iraq fighting the ba'thists for years. The Taliban isn't a nuclear, membership-based organization aside from their top-tier reactionaries like osama. They're literally fundamentalist muslims and they're all over the ME and have been for decades. That's why Talib literally translates to "student of (fundemental islam)", you fucking idiot. They're fighting alongside rebels in Syria right now. If you're this uninformed on the topic just shut up really.
>You do realize US involvement exacerbated blahblahblah
The OPs original claim was that things were running smooth before US intervention and that's just a flat out lie. The sh'ia and sunni have been killing one another en masse for centuries and faggots like you don't want to recognize that.
>The current conflicts in the region far exceeds any previous unrest
And guess what? US forces aren't committed in the region aside from directing IA forces and small pockets in Afghanistan, so what the fuck does that tell you? The least amount of US troops in over a decade+current coflicts being at an all time high= It's clearly a muslim problem, idiot.

This is the objectively correct choice

He would have been just as much of a warmonger as Bush. Given the choice, I'd have Obama lose to Romney. It wouldn't change anything other than showing that Americans don't have so much white-guilt that we'll vote for Obama simply because he's black.

We still would've gone to war in the middle east retard. Congratulations on managing to choose the most pointless presidential election to reverse.

Nobody ever said the ME was peaceful. I said more or less peaceful in my OP because, compared to the current situation, the ME was a lot more peaceful in the 90s. If you need proof, simply look at the refugee crisis

Any answer other than FDR is wrong.

Most of the refugees from the ME and North Africa are economic migrants, not running from war. Pull your head out of your ass seriously. You can pick any 5 years and pigeon-hole an argument and say "hurrr it was so peaceful", nigger actually read what was going on in the late 80s to early 90s then into the late 90s in the Middle East. You're painfully uninformed and just trying to circle-jerk about Bush, literally none of your statements are based in reality or actual history. Nigger, the reason Bush Sr. launched The Gulf War is become Saddamn was invading kuwait and trying to genocide everyone there. Grow a fucking brain, dipshit.

because*
Also the attempted genocide was in the 90s, so you just showed how little you fucking know about the dynamics in that region of the world.

Yes the US would, that's the thing about controlled opposition and why the Trump presidency is so abnormal.

And the whole immigrant/ISIS thing is happening in such a perfect way when you think about it. If ISIS had been created during a time without the refugee crisis, nobody would care that much about them, they would be just another group, had the refugee crisis happened during a time where there wasn't such a barbaric, yet organized and smart enough group to broadcast their disgusting behavior, people wouldn't have such perfect proof of how bad the islamic "religion" is.

People, even on Europe the most cucked place on earth, are waking up.

I can think of no time, ever, when the country would have been better off had the liberal won.

Not once, not ever.

He works for the same people, you fucking idiot.

They all have since that cuckbag Wilson.

>United States would have never invaded Iraq
Saddam threatened the petrodollar by selling his oil only for gold.
It didn't matter who was in the White House-Dubya or Global Warning Man , the Jewnited Snakes of Weimerica always go to war.

1860 is the only acceptable answer

>he thinks the ME would be in its current state regardless of US involvement
Wow that's pretty retarded. The overthrow of Saddam's regime is the largest factor contributing to the formation of ISIS, who is mostly responsible for the chaos in the region seen today. If you think Osama, Hussein and Gaddafi would still be dead regardless of US involvement, then you are a drooling moron and you need to stop posting.

>Gore would have been just as much of a warmonger as Bush
This is so unbelievably stupid. Gore was a peacenik hippie, you retarded niggerfaggot.
>I'd have Obama lose to Romney
Romney is just another neocon hell-bent on lowering taxes on the rich while increasing government spending. His presidency would have resulted in more Bush-era debt and deficit.

>paleocon
>very big pro-2A
>extremely anticom
>anti-gay
>under him Hart-Celler Act wouldn't have happened
Was he /ourjew/?

We would have gone to war with Afghanistan, not Iraq. If you don't know the difference, you're a mouthbreathing meat-beater and you need to an hero

>most of the Syrian refugees are economic migrants, not escaping war
Retarded.

Not sure what's worse: economy, fucked up by the (((greens))) or wasted Iraq. At least Iraq is far away.

p2004.org/gore/gore092302sp.html
Yeah, right

I'm sure you would have preferred another 4 years of HW Bush. I'm glad you were voted down.

Also was going to just nuke vietnam and leave

unquestionably based as fuck

wilson

The syrian refugees are mostly not from syria you fucking idiot, how are you on Sup Forums while knowing so little?

1960. Kennedy and Johnson were cancer and the main reasons the country is so pozzed right now.

Yes Bill Clinton destroying our economy with massive free trade policies and mass immigration was much better than HW Bush because Bush was a meanie

You fucking retard

Kennedy was alright, Johnson was cancer that he needed to win

Honestly, Bush and Gore were both retarded, but at least Bush wasn't trying to destroy the military. I at least felt safe under Bush, despite him coming off as the 'retarded cowboy man' all the time.

>he wanted Nixon in office earlier
What a cuck
>he thinks the only thing wrong with HW was "he's a meanie"
Confirmed for knowing nothing about politics

>At least I felt safe under Bush
Why the FUCK would anyone feel safe with that buffoon in office?