I'm a firefighter, AMA

I'll do the best I can to answer.

jog on

Where you a firefighter at

how redpilled is your station?

Have you ever had to choose between pulling an animal out of a burning building or a pupper?

Do you save the doggies?

jog on

That would dox me.

You can’t say like the county?

Nearly every fire house is. Even the multiracial ones. Full of guys that stick to their own.

Jetfule - does it melt steelbeams?

Has your racial perspective changed since becoming a firefighter?

e.g. certain races behaving in a certain disruptive way, or certain races causing fires needlessly and so on

Somewhat. You gotta understand that almost everyone who is a firefighter is a super honest and hardworking person. Most guys (some girls) just want to come to work, do a good job and go home so there are alot of normies. Sometimes I'm too afraid to talk politics just because I don't know who will get offended and who won't. There are alot of snowflakes in other parts of city government that get too easily offended, especially in a high T environment where alot of bullshit gets thrown around.

structural or wildland ?

do you fight fire with fire?

Hah, no.

How does it feel to do the least amount of work out of any of the other emergency responders (police, EMS) and get the most praise from the public?

How long have you been wearing that helmet?

during downtime do you guys all polish each other's helmets?

>firefighter, AMA
Are you a firefighter?

States

Fire/rescue or just fire
>I'm student in training about to get my license

No, but steel beams do warp when hot enough. That's something we have to be aware of whenever fighting fire in a steel building.

That doesn't mean I buy the mainstream story. Not all first responders do.

How does one become firefighter? Is not the first thing I think when asked what I'd like to do as a job. Still mad respect for yours though

Actually, yes.

Do you ever watch Chicago Fire? What's the pay? What % of niggers live in your district? Do they start more fires than other races?

Structural, but we do get alot of grass fires.

Lots of FEMA loving fags at my station. It’s rural tho... no red pills.

Yooo, give us an invite to the cookout sometime.

>Pristine helmet

How was your first day?

You must be a fucking cop.

Are blacks more troublesome than whites?

I've been a firefighter in DC for 10 years, nobody cares faggot. Neck yourself, probie. sage

Do you ever let black people or homofags burn intentionally?

How do I know if a girl likes me?

Any hot firefighter bitch slut QTs at work?

It's a new helmet, just out of the box.

How often do you see dead bodies ?

This desu senpai. Total probie death when?

Fire/rescue

I meant how long you've been a firefighter.

What is the extent of your background like are u just fire-emt, fire-medic, fire-rescue?

> shiny clean helmet
> gay ass faceshield
> ems gloves

Fuck off, you pussy ass suburban wannabe. No one gives a fuck about your 4 calls a shift, and your 2 actual fires a year.

If it's not an N5 in an inner city station, it's not a firemans helmet.

No, I personally don't watch that show and most guy in our dept. don't either. It's too unrealistic. Pay at my dept. is low compared to other local areas. I'm not sure about our demographics and we don't have many arson cases in my area so I don't know how many are responsible for fires.

Faggot/Reacharound
He has a career's worth of salt on that lid for the rural 5 call a year station he's at top kek.

Ohhhh the best, well keep the good fight and stay safe out there.
I was think of going air/rescue but might just stay fire/rescue

Was wondering who would notice. I've been on for 2 years, it's a new helmet not put in service yet. I used it on purpose just in case something doxxes me.

do burning niggers smell like burning shit or burning chicken grease?

How much tail do you pull by being fire? Should I look into a career change?

>Firefighter/EMT here too.

>
>Very red pilled.

Doesn't need to. A 50ft steel column will expand 4+ inches when heated to 1000 degrees, which is attainable in a regular house fire.

Yes, wildland fires.

Firefighters run medical calls with EMS.

I watch that show, but its hard anymore with how much they get wrong. I live in an area with not a lot of nogs, lots of Mexicans and Guats though.

Pic related.

Not in my district, but I will say that blacks tend to call us for more bullshit medical stuff. We have one frequent flier that is always "passed out" and then magically wakes up every time she's in the ambulance. It's always fun to drop her hand on her face to see if she's faking or not.

so you're barely off probation. this thread is reddit tier faggotry. this nigger literally said ama lmaoooooooo

Props brother. 2 years on here...

do niggers set their own houses on fire?

Our job is to save life regardless of our predilections. She bobs your knob. Sometimes on the ambulance crew.

stay safe m80

Small, slow department here. Once a month at least.

Also forgot to mention, people at my department all pulled 100k last year except one who was out on leave a lot.

Fairly often and I work in a rural area with around 40-100k population depending on time of year. Sometimes its multiple a day, week, month. Really depends. Bigger cities run a lot more so their numbers will be alot more.

Where I live there are like 20 black people in the entire city of 10,000 people. We don't see them much.

2 years, used another helmet on purpose.

Unless you run 4 or 5 fires a month and 30 nig-tier EMS runs a day deep in the ghetto you're not a real fireman by today's standards.

>you come home and wifey is cooking bacon
Your reaction?

Just fire-rescue. I was formally trained in a white collar career and got tired of being behind a desk all day.

does nobody bully the fuck out of you at your job so you don't do retarded shit kek

>clean helmet
Used a new, unissued helmet on purpose
>face shield
Bourkes are shitty
>ems gloves
Guess I'll write on my hand next time

You're cranky...you need a safety nap.

thanks for doing your job, you are doing god's work sir

>pancake theory faggot spotted.
Do more research.

I disagree. I run a lot of trauma in my area compared to even a lot of city guys because we are staffed so short as out model. I flew like 3-4 people in the month of August iirc My medic partner got 12 tubes last month. Guys the next town over with 35k people and the medic hasn't gotten a tube in 2 years. We also get a fair amount of fire, above the national average at least. My county has 6 medic units, with 4 of those covering at least 60 thousand people. Depending on the day there may be one or two BLS cars. Average call volume for my station is 14 a day.

Are hurricanes a natural process involving warm water cooling by evaporation or a product of 'geo engineering' and HAARP death rays etc?

Also, if the outer walls of the twin towers were strongest and reflected most of the energy of the collapse back in, would it be enough to turn so much of them to dust?

You know why I know that's bullshit? Because all you have to do is not show your helmet shield to avoid being doxed, which you apparently knew because you took a rear helmet shot anyway. If it's because you put your name on the back of your "actual" helmet with a sticker, you can do it with a low angle, from the side, or both.

I don't mind probies being excited about the job, we were all there once, but don't pretend to have more experience than you do.

I'm painfully aware of where I work and our call volume. Quit assuming my aspirations terminate here.

Stop with the HAARP. Think for yourself. HAARP has been declassified for years. Do you think 'they' would admit what it does, let college kids play with it and just hope nobody guesses that it's a death ray? Bro, it's a nothing burger at this point.

The only reason you guys are called out to medical is to keep that sweet city funding.

Props dude, stay in the house.

Bullshit flies around here. Everyone does retarded shit.

No, well to an extent, thats why we started. But also because when a majority of Americans are fat, it takes more than 2 people to safely lift them. Also running a cardiac arrest or a trauma with 2 people isn't easy. Really depends on the system. Fire runs out a lot in my area because my medic unit has a 40 minute response time into other fire districts. We need people there sooner than that. Some places also have fire and the primary agency for EMS. Firefighters do the exact same job as EMS, plus service calls, rescue and fire calls.

I know what you mean, I started nursing and decided to stop because no joy or excitement in it

Take it for what it's worth, but you're wrong. Our shields have our department name on them. Easiest solution was to turn it to the rear.

do you steal sometimes ?

There are like.. ten thousand ways you could go with a nursing degree dude.

Do you have canisters of foam in your truck that shoot off like bullets if they get too hot?

>hurricanes
I'm not a meteorologist. No clue.

>outer walls
All I know, is that for the first time in the history of modern skyscrapers, three collapsed in one day "due to fire".

That's that I love about my job now. I love coming to work. Some days it sucks, but when shit goes down, you get reminded about why you love this job so much. No better feeling than saving someones life in my opinion. Or the feeling when fighting a structure fire with news choppers overhead, running a bad wreck with crowds out recording you. I love being under pressure in high stress situations. Makes it that much more fun. Before this I was picking up bodies for the morgue. And had an offer to intern at the coroners office to become a deputy coroner. Decided that picking up dead people wasn't fun, although sometimes interesting and wanted to run calls full time instead of just volunteering.

That's what I said...

I’ll concede your point about lift assists and rescue. But you aren’t doing the same job as EMS. Sure you may have your EMT certification but you’re still secondary at a medical call. You’re there to hold bags and do compressions in a cardiac arrest. I’d like to see fire spend 12 hours straight doing calls with no breaks, you guys cry about coming out past your bedtime constantly.

Trump or Hillary?

I'd be all for a privately funded fire service.

Only food. You could leave a $100 out in a fire station next to a ham sandwich. The $100 would be there a week later, the ham sandwich would be gone in 30 minutes.

>But you aren’t doing the same job as EMS
Except we are. We run calls like that here where I work, we are the primary (and only) EMS agency in our jurisdiction. We transport, and do all the ALS and BLS. Really depends on where you are at man. Some places FD is worthless and just what you described, here we run our assess of doing medical calls 90 percent of the time.

All firefighters are fags. Proven fact.

Not our engine.

did he died?

Sorry, I work metro. I assumed that’s what you meant. Rural fire does work a lot harder than a city department.

I have to admit, I hate working the highways.

There are alot of departments that run their own boxes. You need to give them credit because they have lots of guys that spend years on the ambulance before being moved over.

Trump

In the past few cardiac arrests I've been on I've
>Placed multiple IOs
>Multiple IVs
>Supraglottic airways
>Pushed epi, bicarb, narcs when needed
And I'm only an EMT/ IV tech.
City FD from what I have heard are useless as all get out. Thats why I love where I'm at. Great system.

Probably, hard to say. Really depends where the blood came from. Judging by mechanism alone I'd say this guy bought himself a trip to the coroners office.

There are zero in my province. Generally most calls are handled with EMS only, with RCMP assisting if they need more hands. People move over to fire after years not because it’s more challenging but because you guys have it made compared to the rest of us.

How many niggers have you stared down upon as they were trapped from burning debris, reaching out their hand to you as you just smiled and laughed knowing it's just one less niglet in the world?

what's the best way to punch a fire?