Slide Fire Solutions
DOE Manfacturers
ROE Retailers
DOE Security Officer
DOE Event Planner
DOE Event Manager
DOES
ROES

scribd.com/document/361330101/Paige-Gasper-Lawsuit-against-MGM-Resorts-International

Her GoFundMe page says she's still in the hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VGO-nFcD_MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

FYI - the "estate of Stephen Paddock" is pending since it hasn't been formed yet.

amerijews.... always suing, its pathetic

Her lawyers are firing as blindly as Paddock with worse odds if hitting.

>amerijews.... always suing, its pathetic
one of the main reasons an advil costs $500 in the hospital. they get sued all the time and have to hike the rates to cover their ass

do amerijews sue ford every time a person gets deliberately run over by a ford? do they then sue the gas company that powered the vehicle? the oil company that lubricated the engine? the tire company that made the tires?

how the fuck can this cunt sue a stock manufacturer???

it was an M-240 belt fed gun based on the rof anyway...but what the fuck

>then they still want 100% gubment coverage anyway, then they will sue the gubment for gibs..
THE GIBBS NEVER END!!!! gibbing never fucking stops goddamnit...

also, pic related. i've already seen this movie before though. they gonna rig this shit. you watch.

>(from California)
Why haven't we just kicked California out of the union? Nothing good comes from that shithole. Just cut it off.

...Failure to properly surveil Mandalay Bay

...Failure for their own security to respond to the shooting within a timely manner

...Failure that security didn't notice or respond to the exit door being barred/sabotaged, nor respond to someone setting up cameras in the peephole, nor seeing setting up of camera equipment on food service cart - lack of CCTV equipment or no CCTV monitoring if they do have it

I do want to know if they have CCTV on that floor...

What's DOE and ROE

>actress files lawsuit
hey check out this other jewess that was at LV, on Dr. Phil, and Steve Wilkos (all as different characters, of course)
youtu.be/VGO-nFcD_MQ

She can sue but nothing will stick, the ONLY one that might would be the estate of stephen paddock and maybe MGM but I seriously doubt it would, it's not MGM's duty to search every single clients bag, and some would argue it'd be illegal.

Can't sue gun manufactures for every gun that's used, can't sue an event for something that was out of their control, if the shooting happened inside the venue they could probably be sued though.

She's going to get a massive settlement

It's Chinese guy on airplane all over again: monkey see, monkey do.

How can a lawsuit against anyone except the shooter be even remotely viable?

That I'm aware of, "DOE manufacturers" are as-yet unnamed and unidentified manufacturers, as in "John Doe".

Same for the entry "DOES" - they're waiting to find out what other "actors" and "agents" are involved and they'll sue them, too. I could be wrong, so if I am, please correct me.

No way could you have CCTV footage INSIDE the room though, that's an invasion of privacy and they'd get sued for seeing people fuck in their hotels, and since when has it been required to have CCTV, I wish this girl was one that got a bullet to the skull.

Yeah, it's pretty bad here. My neighbor tried to sue my because his dog attacked my dog and my dog fucked his dog up. I ended up counter suing him to cover my legal fees because he wasted my time and money. I was in and out of court for like 2 years, worst experience of my life and I didn't even lose.

They are claiming that the venue didn't handle the situation right. It's bullshit in my opinion, just greedy skanks and their kike lawyer looking for free money.

>Failure to properly surveil Mandalay Bay
Can't put cameras in rooms
Can't inspect costomer's luggage
>Failure for their own security to respond to the shooting within a timely manner
This is something that occurred after the shooting. It wouldn't have stopped her from getting shot, so it has no bearing on the matter
>Failure that security didn't notice or respond to the exit door being barred/sabotaged, nor respond to someone setting up cameras in the peephole, nor seeing setting up of camera equipment on food service cart - lack of CCTV equipment or no CCTV monitoring if they do have it
None of that matters. It's not a prison, or medical facility, or government installation. It's not a high security area in any manner.

There's literally no case against the hotel, they didn't do anything wrong.

She has a case since Mandalay Bay did fuck up. They never informed the cops until it was too late

the only thing that would have prevented this attack would be to control ammunition going into highrise buildings in vegas that overlook highly populated area. maybe 30 round limit to bullets allowed to take to you room for personal protection, the rest could be stored in a lock box/ safe room downstairs and available when you check out and leave. that should be the most draconian law to come out of this event. anything more than that would not have stopped anything and is just a pure gun grab.

I don't have an opinion about this case - just saw it in the news. I have no idea about it's merits.

they will still pay out millions in a settlement

Hope she dies to be quite explicitly honest famalanadingong

Preferably in a way her and her scummy lawyer suffer.

Mandalay, sure I might understand. The estate? If theres paddock assets to liquidate, sue for his leftovers. Sure. Slide fire solutions? Get ultra fucked

for most of the defendants she is suing, she lacks any valid claim for jurisdiction. MGM/Mandalay bay sure, but the manufactures? The stream of commerce argument contains no weight. She cant sue them in NV just because she wants to. Lots of words on the page for absolutely nothing. Will be lots of motions to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction. Claims against mandaly/mgm will probably drop for failure to state a claim after the attorneys file that there was no duty owed as argued by the girl. only thing that will stick will be the suit v paddock, but good luck getting money when its all going to be wrapped up in fbi vaults

Good. In discovery they will be foced to provide the murder weapon(s) and match ballistics. They will be forced to show investigation details and physical evidence, including video. FBI btfo. This will snowball. Do not underestimate the greed of (((lawyers))).

wont ever see trial, will all get dismissed.

We try. It really depends on the Lawyers. They will approach you when they think you have something that's worth suing over; if they think there's easy money in it for them. You can't really blame the individual for it, they will literally have some Jew walk into their hospital room and say
>We can get you millions! You don't have to do a thing! Just sit at home, and talk to me on the phone every now and then, before you know it, you will become a millionaire! Minus our 40%...
Meanwhile, you have people who have a legit reason to sue, but don't have the time or money to invest in it, and can't find a lawyer who will do it because it's too hard. Like, all these nigger families that sue over their
>good boy
getting shot by the police. They never actually had to look for a lawyer, and maybe we not even planning to sue. But then got the idea sold to them by (((them))) out of the blue one day.

Here's hoping the cunt dies -

Delete Florida too

lawsuit is very important for evidence
if the case is federally sealed than any lawsuit after the fact can't discover it's file
because this woman has filed this so early we at least have a chance of discovery for the entire case file
i doubt she or the lawyers who are counselling her are interested in money

>Slide Fire Solutions

Good luck with that. It's akin to suing the automaker of the guy who ran you over.

you should be thankfull you live in a country where u have right and when does rights arent met you can sue. try living in a corrupt 3rworld shitt were ui have no right and you can try to sue but you wont win then you still have to pay your jew lawyer

This

I support the Mandalay bay lawsuit. They didn't want panic to ensue and people to bolt with chips so they didn't let large police presence into the hotel.

America is sick

>Amerilibels

>Get shot by maniac
>You have to pay the medical bills

Jesus christ, the US is fucking pathetic. You're so far behind in living standards compared to Europe.

giving that hand sign. She is a nigger

>these devil horns
hmm...

>Gasper was struck by gunfire the night of the shooting– the bullet shattered 15 of her ribs and tore her liver.

and of course her entire facebook is scrubbed. Fuck this fag

>Californians are sue happy
and niggers can't swim.