"Burglars" break into Paddocks home, FBI is back in Vegas

What in the fuck.
Why does it feel like local law inforcement has had enough with this fucking coverup and wants to blow the top off of this?
how much longer will it take /pol?
dailywire.com/news/22174/fbi-back-reno-after-burglars-elude-security-and-emily-zanotti#

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/worker-warned-hotel-before-las-vegas-shooter-opened-fire-on-crowd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha nice. "burglers" real convincing.

yeah burglars, it was he same FBI

like that john guy who was suicided on the back of his head with a rifle

PROTIP: FBI DID IT

>According to authorities, a number of unidentified individuals descended on Paddock's home in the Del Webb retirement community just outside Reno, bypassing both state and federal law enforcement who were assigned to protect the property.

did someone lose some more Israelis since the shooting?

I have that exact same cup.

Its so funny watching shills try to keep this Paddock narrative going when a majority of Sup Forums already knows Mossad did this.

was it COMPED?

Mandalay bay and cops trying to work out a timeline?
Wtf does that even mean.

Bump. Vegas threads being slid hard. ((They)) fucked up their attack an are now trying to bury it.

Fuck you FBI, CIA NIGGERS
Fuck you warden Smythe as well

>what if we add a maintenance man to the timeline? Just like a new character or something. He can replace Jesus Campos. No one will notice.

the security guard details really got everything all mixed up and sloppy. it's funny to watch them scramble at this point.

Why didnt he shoot them with a bumpstock?

Yeah this was a botched false flag. Super sloppy. If this is the same team that planned 9/11 they're losing touch. Probably a bunch of dumb boomers.

because instead of 200 bullets into the hallways the bumpstock would have made it shoot 1000 bullets

He was never comped padlocks.

JEWISH CIA NIGGERS

JEWISH CIA NIGGERS EVERYWHERE

>After 23 minutes of rambling to the cameras, the shooters brother quickly disappeared into his home. He darted back out seconds later yelling, "See? This is what i am talking about."

Missed that part...

Del Webb is for old people. I thought their bylaws restricted kids from living with parents. Does anyone know if the old lady is real or alive.

It literally took them 8 days to work out what date he checked into the hotel. This has to be the most comically inept coverup in history.

Well since someone broke into paddocks house , we will execute another search warrant. Even though it looks undamaged and nothing taken

Does anyone else get the feeling that a critical mass of people have had enough and are ready for the revolution and are popping their heads out all at the same time to see if everyone else agrees? That's what I'm thinking is happening.

They didn't count on random autists tracking down receipts and screwing up their timeline.

Check this out
cbsnews.com/news/worker-warned-hotel-before-las-vegas-shooter-opened-fire-on-crowd/

Essentially, another "character" added to the story to back up the new timeline where Jesus was shot BEFORE he opened fire on the crowd.
It still begs the question of why they keep shitting on themselves about the authorities taking so long to get there. It feels like the LVMPD and FBI are really going toe to toe about this

Iranians and Norks were involved. One of Kim's "little love packages"

Taco bell employees looking to comp some shit

Yeah buglars break in in one of the most custiodiated houses in the motherfucking country

Del web is gated also... inside job

Also look out for any missing Israeli Art Students.

the NSU cover-up in germany was even more inept, but nobody cares about german cover-ups

No that's some pleb shit, I say it's mossad, it was mossad reeking havoc on us goys all along through every planned terrorist attack.
Need I remind you that ISIS is quite literally Israels greatest ALLY?

im not shutting that down, but the media this is getting is super fucking unusual.
It's too sloppy and everyone knows it.

Idk why they keep saying a 19 minute response time is slow, it literally takes 10 mins to get anywhere in Vegas that is more than a mile away because of traffic, that includes using lights and sirens.
An entire swat team assembled and got to the location and had to tactically make their way to the 32nd floor, that takes time.

t. call of duty bronze player