If you have a question about the arab refugees I will answer it for you

Arabic guy is here ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

google.iq/search?q=best speeches of imam ali&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid466L_OvWAhVBsxQKHUHbAxIQ_AUIEygC&biw=360&bih=512
youtu.be/gykIQkYCijs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does your culture justify sending strong young men to Europe to seek asylum, while you leave women and children to die in war zones?

Any reason you can't fucking stay home?

with or against assad?

Any reason why I shouldn't kill them when they arrive ?

On the Itchy and Scratchy CD-ROM, is there a way out of the dungeon without using the wizard key?

Are you going to have hard feelings when you get gassed along with those who invited you here? Doesn't matter either way... just asking.

what's an arabic woman smell like, year-old silly puddy left in the sun or month-old green beans in milk?

Prove you're Arab

why are you always fighting wars?

WHO THE FUCK IS STEERING THIS BOAT?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING MOTOR

Why dont you go home?

why don't kys?

They are muslims. How do you rhink they justify worshipping a man who fucked a 7 year old? They don't. They are too dumb. Pic related is the average arab.

The Nig with a blue jacket...

It don't these people are trash and they started the mess and fleed after that the remainings ones are what represent our culture
The only reasons are two shity politicians and lack of jobs and that it
With assad he is the only sane man in syria
You should kill many of them but not all of them the scums of them need to be burn with fire
Yes

Have you got any useful skills that will aid your employment? Have you anything to contribute to the country you intend to settle in? What was your job in your home country? Degree? Education?

How much money do you have? Enough to rent an apartment? Or do you expect to be given free accommodation by the government on arival?

How competent are your language skills?

Why do you want to change the area you are moving too? Wouldnt you want to integrate into the new area and have new customs instead of trying to change the new area into the shit hole you just left?

Why is the sky blue?

how do you suggest we stifle encroachment of sharia law in our lands?

Not living in yurope but seriously why do you only accept scums
Smell like any other lady
عربي و ربي الله و رسولي محمد و امامي علي
Because many of us are violent idiots that understand only one language the force language that why we have many wars and the region is very diverse and ethnic and sectarian hatred rule it we are yogoslavia 2.0
I'm home but I use the Muslim flag
Suicide is forbidden in islam
Muslims is meaningless term now people only know negative things about us

I'm not a refugee I'm in college with some english skill I can take care of myself partly I live in my home country not in europe but if you ask about the refugees most of them know arabic or thier native language for skill it depend on the person do they have money most of them don't can they sustain themselves yes but they aren't really successful or beneficial for your country skill depend on the person you take but many aren't really great skillful workers they have to go home after the war is over

Bump for Ali

What positive things are there about Islam?

How is that dessert/sweet made with roses water and kataifi pastry called?

Care to post a recipe?

The issue with the old immigrants and thier sons they don't care about western culture they only want islam because thier imams in the west told them that if anyone here immigranted to the west he immigranted because he want western culture parts of arab immigrants integrate other don't the more religious the less integration
While im pro sharia but if you want to end it ban it shut down mosques and stop the teachings of it

Why don't you seek refuge in Poland or Czechia? We were promised minimal wage workers but nobody wanted to live here.

>It don't these people are trash and they started the mess and fleed after that the remainings ones are what represent our culture

Huh, interesting. So there's a lot of resentment towards the people who fled?

If I convert to Islam do I get to choose my 72 virgins or am I stuck with hairy arab wildebeests

I'm a shia Muslim are you a shia too Lebanonbro
Depends on the cult I love main because it is peaceful tolerant and don't hate anyone
I rarely eat it but it is testy and have alot of suger in my opinion it is mainly popular in magrab

Why do the Syrians want to escape my country, user? There was a Syrian dude working in the Syrian refugee restaurant in Lisbon saying that he could sustain himself more in Egypt than in Portugal.

>Huh, interesting. So there's a lot of resentment towards the people who fled?
actually yes, here we see them as cowards who fled instead of fighting for their country, thankfully most of them are a bunch of anti assad savages who wouldn't' be able to hold a country together
indeed, la fatah ila ali

>doesn’t name a single positive thing
So there are no positive things from Islam? Thanks for clearly that up.

regardless of the rightness or wrongness of the situation.

europeans will eventually go right wing and exterminate that which they dont want in their society..... the backlash is about 10 years away, a purge , maybe 30-50 years later..

the u.s will wait until its over and then intervene. the west will pretend its sorry... arent you worried?.

Fair enough.

For what it's worth, I do hope the Middle East manages to get itself back together. International peace and understanding are much easier when people also have their own country and culture to fall back on. Nobody deserves that IS shit.

For most of the immigrants and refugees coming here they go to a western country because it is much richer and free stuffs but I would like to ask do you accept any refugees coming legally
They get ethier hate or pity
The 72 virgins are for the after life and you don't need to marry an arab girl islam allow you to marry womens from different faiths and races

Many of the comers are economic migrants they want to come to western country because they can earn more Mediterranean and east Europe aren't good for them they can make more in Egypt turkey Algeria etc than in south or east Europe
Wa la saif ila tho alfqara
Anti degeneracy and good treatment of others and great advices from the twelve imam sadly many don't follow it these days :(

google.iq/search?q=best speeches of imam ali&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid466L_OvWAhVBsxQKHUHbAxIQ_AUIEygC&biw=360&bih=512

>drops white phosphorous on that boat

The ones existing there are worried but we aren't they kill much of the sympathy we have for them after they ruined our reputation

Thwt will made an explosion

indeed

>not degenerate
>Ali is son-in-law AND cousin of Muhammad
Okay Muhammad

Where are the women and children?

>’make’ is proper here

Figure if you’re going to speak it, we can teach you to do it correctly.

Why haven't you converted to Christianity yet?

Where are you living? Is it safe?

>Where are the women and children?
You can't tell gender by appearance you xenophobic sexist bigot!

Good idea
Not really good idea
Sadly I can't tell much you should search for yourself but the peace you have with yourself during worshipping and visiting imam places are what I love that what made shia islam great if you want to know more search about shia islam it is best islam but stay away from propagandists they are everywhere

Camel piss is a good medicine?

Few but exist
Thanks for correcting me
I thought you were a jew poster well I want to remain in my cult and don't know much about Christianity
South iraq and yes it is safe

>The only reasons are two shity politicians and lack of jobs and that it
So you're not an actual refugee than?

Do you know about the Kalergi Plan?

>Camel piss is a good medicine
For some disease

I'm not a refugee

It's confirmed, Argentina is white

can you please stay in the middle east forever?

Yes the Europeans genocide

Yes but tgey are considered brown by your standards
I'm in the ME and will stay forever

>Praying/meditation peaceful
I know. Islam didn’t invent the practice. People like the Buddhist who historically have been slaughtered by Muslims did it long before. Christianity, Judaism all pray and its peaceful.
>great places to visit
Tourism is a great reason to join a religion. I guess once Muslims have destroyed all other holy places of historical value I won’t have a choice.
You’re what we call a ‘moderate muslim’.
>kafir Islam is great you just have to study it
>provide examples
>literally every other religion had/had these, Islam was after most
>the ones chopping your heads off just don’t understand the Quaran
>but you should join Islam so peaceful
Was Ali the next rightful ruler after Muhammad
>no/yes
>also get attacked depending on Shi’a/Sunni
Great religion you got there Muhammad

Ahlan wa sahlan

What do you think about Europeans and Europe in general?

Do you know what an "SJW" is and what do you think of them?

How old are you? How common is it for Iraqis to have sex with different people and not just get an arranged marraige.

What do you think of western women?

What do you think of Nazism?

What do you think about Jews and the Holocaust?

youtu.be/gykIQkYCijs

These are some good answers. Waiting for some answers. Iraqi anons coffee cafe get bombed?

Good questions*

Would you prefer to get bombed by drones, nuked, or end in oven?

You misunderstood me it is spiritual
When you pary

Visiting imams places isn't about tourism it is a religious duty and God hear paryers there many people got what they asked like wealth childrens or health or success

For my cult we don't care much about you being an infidel neither any other Muslim cults infidelity isn't a reason to kill someone anything that isn't islam and outside it is consider infidelity

Every religion have these but the difference is simple in islam you get what you ask the God to do and you get a solution for every problem

Head cutting isn't a punishment but many cults favour to do death penalty by cutting head amd no one will kill you for criticism or disagreement but insults might lead to violence but no death

Ali islam is the right islam when you follow him you save yourself from corruption it is not about how ruled you during x time but it is about how you should follow their is a reason why sunni islam is a mess because they don't follow Ali teaching the prophet put him for a reason

No Muslim will attack you for religious differences but many use it to justify abuse not because of teaching of islam but because he in not from the cult no shi'ite will do that and most of sunnis will not do that as I said to misunderstood me

Why do nigger have to use boats to get across water yet white people swim?

Answer these ones

Hes probably outside a us army base stealing their wifi, maybe the soldiers caught him

maybe you should read Quran again.

Anyway, how would you prefer to be sent to Allah: by nukes or regular bombs?

And are you building yourself a shelter when you're not praising a pedophile?

Great land and great people nice in general they should remain European and stay away from degeneracy it ruined them

I know what they are they want good for people but misunderstood the problems and thier solution failed to fix the problems they want good for everyone but too authoritarian and want to control people because they believe people need them and can't do anything without them but the irony that they need people no the other way around they live in a fantasy and need to get out of it

18 sex only in marriage but adultery happen from time to time but society reject sex outside or before marriage

They are very corrupted and need to be saved and fixed but they are very nice from my experience

Nazism great ideology that turn a poor broken nation into a super power and inventive nation but I doubt it will be implemented again after the mass demonizing and demoralizing

Jews are corrupted they want a world of their own and world of thier own imagination but they can be saved from the dark materialistic non jew hating world they live in the holocaust never happen just a hoax and a lie to benefit propagandists
Great ones

Sounds like you will get killed by other Muslims one day without the Christians help. Until we kill all the radicals for y’all at least.

Non I want to live in peace and don't want any of these for you so why you want them for me
Blacks can't swim and the question have nothing to do with the thread

No we don't need other help we can defend ourselves