The absolute state of CNN

CNN exclusive report on Russian Pikachus meddling with the 2016 election.

This is how they got Trump elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn dude...

It is crazy just how involved they really were. Fuck Russia and fuck Trump too.

Shit's getting crazy senpai

Is this why they never implemented trading?

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo
fukken russians

Is it just me, or did the entire world go crazy?
As in, actually crazy. Like the news is mad libs.
Did you fuckers cause this with your meme magic?

But.. but Hillary won over the pokemon go crowd with this incredible joke!
youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

"Those whom the Gods wish to destroy they first make mad"-Prometheus

Pokemon is a Jewish conspiracy

the best part of the article is that there's no evidence that any Pokemon Go players participated in this oh-so-nefarious plot

CNN is now bizarro pol with Russians replacing the Jews

>everyone I don't like is a Russian spy

this is getting out of hand

Why didnt you Pokemon Go to the polls? You could have stopped it

Russians never called me cracker

this phenomenon of mass hysteria happened before world war I which was really the death of the "old world".... deep down on a subconscious level people know that our way of life is about to end soon which is why everyone is freaking out, we are entering ragnarok

CHECK THIS OUT

SPREAD THE WORD

If you start thinking the entire world is crazy, it might be time for some introspection.

>Pikajew

that trash bag had cute eyes

The power levels of the Russians are legendary. Recent anthropological digs have revealed that ancient tales of human history have spoken of Russian influence in what appears to be a cryptographic language across cultures and regions. The moving of the Easter Island statues was done by Russian peasants and wise men leading their armies in prayer. In fact, the building of the pyramids were led by Russian engineers, and the moon was actually first discovered by Russian wizards looking at the stars for the Divine Answers spoken to them. For you see, as Russians, they are blessed with omnipotent powers and omniscience. Nothing is outside the reach of Russians- the very programming of centuries of learned human behavior could be undone by a mere whisper of the Russian language.

Journalists try to tell the truth about Russia, but Russians cannot let the world know that Russia has such strong technological influence which can alter the very chemistry of literately anyone and object that they target. In fact, in Revelations, it tells how Russia opens both the Gate which holds the Ancient Dragon and which guards the stairways to Heaven. Linguistic scholars have determined with great success that Russia actually created the English language and all its derivatives. Russia created oxygen, matter, and sunlight. It is rumored that Russians created the Wheel too, but these are secrets which only Russians hold.

based nintendo

Nah, dude. They are blaming a kids game for Hillary losing the election.

The world is going crazy

>CNN hates pokemon go

I GOT AN IDEA

BUMP THIS THREAD:

the fags who made pokemon go are cia

OPERATION POKKKMON

Oh shit, how does Trump and Russia get away with turning America into Russia?

>Pokemon Go to the polls

Hillary Russian spy confirmed?????

Everybody already knew, just a matter of time...

They aren't use to actually having to remember things.

>the game promotes theories of evolution
Evolution in the Pokémon series is as far away from real-life evolution as you can get. Alolan forms would have been a more fitting comparison.

no we didnt do shit, its all these psycho liberal fuck wits that can give up they lost, they won so long that they think hurr theres no other people then us we win now its her turn an shietttt. Liberals are the niggers of america

Best. Chimpout. Ever!

> MAGA

It was always crazy, but the craziness was deftly hidden beneath a thin layer of varnish. All it took was one little push against their devious schemes to make them become absolutely hysterical

The fuck? What was even the plan?

exactly what it says on the image

which I don't think would work anyway, since you can't really take photos of the captured and renamed Pokemon with the alternate reality camera.

gyms aren't that common, and it's most likely the closest one to where a random nigger got made good by police is a block away at a Starbucks or something

How about: Why are Americans so stupid?
Consider everything that Trump has been doing (upsetting the status quo of American govt/policies) benefits in particular the Red Bear.
All the discontent/nationalism in NATO countries.
NATO election problems.
Radioactive isotopes over EU.
It's entirely possible he's a Soviet cuck taking down the West for mocking him his entire life!
All he has to do is fuck it all up and bounce to Moscow. I hope Snowden likes pee parties.

/vp/ here,

Fuck CNN, but also fuck politics in general. Leave us the fuck alone.