There has been no evidence of voter frau-

>There has been no evidence of voter frau-

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/news/politics/pedro-cortes-resigns-pennsylvania-secretary-of-state-voters-20171011.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>glitch
>not intentional

OY

Holy shit the slide threads are out in full force

philly.com/philly/news/politics/pedro-cortes-resigns-pennsylvania-secretary-of-state-voters-20171011.html

Oh yeah, you know a bunch of spics just happened to benefit from ol CORTEZ'S boo boo

Come on - I live in Philly, and I can assure you we are not corrupt here
>steals your watch
We always play by the rules
>snatches your wallet
Everything is on the up and up
>gives contract to family member
It's just a glitch
>uses public finds for drugs and hookers
I promise

Bump

>Hillary tried rigging the election
>literally every piece of evidence of voter fraud was Drumpf

Bump for interest

forking criminal traitors

>illegal immigrants voted for Trump

Hi shill

>glitch

Its been there for decades and you are telling me no one happened to notice until conveniently the Election Integrity Commission started pressing them about voter rolls?

This mean we have a list to deport?

And trump still won. Makes me wonder about dems fighting tooth and nail to keep illegals in country.

Thatd be awesome

There were literally hundreds of shill threads on all the chans. There was no evidence according to them. As if thousands of fucking spic invaders out of tens of millions of fucking spic invaders wouldn't try it to vote.

Where are those shills now?

If it ever come out that trump legit won the popular vote if illegals arent considered libs will be btfo for decades

ex-PA fag here.
This is extremely fishy that he quit right now. PA went red but tried super hard to stay blue. Also PA is just a corrupt ass state, so anything is possible.
This will probably go down the memory hole along with Ed Murray

No details on who the votes were for?
Is this the one with the Democrat that won by a thousand or so votes with 5,000 or more being ineligible?

>gives contract to family member

lol'd

There still is a ton of slide threads on pol right now. Even on Sup Forums earlier

>turns out there really was foreign interference in the election
>and it benefited democrats
Wew

There was a thread earlier this month about what would happen if the Trump admin pushed for voter id laws. He said basically they would start a civil war. I think that was excessive. But they would stop at nothing to get rid of Trump possibly resorting to extreme violence

If the democratic party lost minority voters itd be the end

I live in PA and I think in the last 4 years there has been a lot of changes. There was a major scandal where undercover agents caught officials taking bribes... I don't think anyone was convicted but it was relentlessly in the news. And so far it seems like Tom Wolfe is on the up-and-up. I'm pretty happy with our state going red and taking initiative to out politicians for bribery.

are normies saying anything on your jewbook?

>may have

Bump for motor voter

Just a weird coincidence that it benefited the Democrat party.

Buuump

Reminder this is in PA, so Trump won despite cheating.

This is in PA, now imagine what's going on in the southwest

Bump. This problem must be insane in southern states. I don't get why people are fine with (((democracy))) especially if they want non-citizens to vote.

bumpf

Oh yeah, Cortez probably had nothing to do with thousands of spics illegally voting

Also fuck slide threads

holy fuck how did you escape? where did you go to?

they decided against prosecuting anyone because all of the people caught accepting bribes were democrat niggers and it would have been racist to proceed further

There happened to be a glitch, and thousands of illegals happened to make an attempt at voting. Merely a coincidence.

This thread is still getting slid hard

Wawa bump