Friendly reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like

Friendly reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
history.stackexchange.com/questions/13107/what-is-the-origin-of-the-arabs-in-pre-islamic-yemen-and-arabia
youtu.be/nKRvG6kSFcA
highlandecho.com/feminista-a-modern-feminist-perspective-on-vikings/
friggasweb.org/dancetxt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder to kys

Why the hell do i keep comming here, 80% of the board is just shit posts like this that often reach 50+ replies

STOP REPLYING TO THIS, even if you sage it fuels it because others will reply to you

I hate Americans who are whie nationalists. They don't know what culture is so instead of following European ethnic nationalism they just want to create a state full of mixed white people.

Nah. Hvítakristr is the true Christ.

>Die and suffer for the entire mankind to spread the word of god and free humanity from the original sin
>2000 years later people only care about how you looked like

we need another great flood.

>stop replying
>replies himself

Ooookayyyyyy

Friendly reminder that this is a lie straight from the pit of hell, conjured up by satanic jews in Israel and England, all in order to weaken your faith in the One True God and His Son, and to somehow justify to themselves the most depraved act in the history of all creation - THE MURDER OF GOD BY THE JEWS AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE. Never forget.

Friendly reminder that THIS is what Jesus really looked like.
Fun fact, ashkenazi jews read the talmud, and they hate Jesus the most.
Are you a jew shill user?
No one hates christianity more than leftist atheist reddit cucks

So?

He still died for our sins and gave us eternal life. Couldn't care less what he looked like.

Looks like Weinstein the perverted Hollywood producer.

Friendly reminder that the historical Jesus never existed and was an amalgamation of several pre-hebraic pagan solar deities that looked like this...

THAT NIGGA UGLY

I hate anglos

No, he had a big butt chin and blue eyes. Just a typical Atlantean/Phoenician. All writings and religions spread from the Med coast inland. He came from Magdalenian stock if he even existed.

>implying he isn't correct

Jesus is Mexican

Hello satan

jesus already died for your sins, kikelover

oh shlomo
haven't you fucked up enough of Europe already

There is less evidence that 90% of historical leaders existed than the overhwleming evidemce of Jesus' existence.
I dont have to tell you that though, youre all emotionally driven (((secular))) atheist nihilists who hate yourselves and have no reason to exist, and so seek justification of your worthlessness and lack of talent by resorting to the most absurd and blatantly false doctrine in an attempt to cut out the very notion that there is any higher purpose because you yourselves are worthless, at least in your own eyes. This is how every atheist thinks, and neo-pagan LARPers are just atheists who want to feel like cool vikings.

Just can't put my finger on it, all I know is that it sounds like add hominid

That was a poorly animated image made by the (((history))) channel, the same network that also claims the first european was black, and that aliens made Egypt. You have no credibility im afraid. Let me give you some ACTUAL historical evidence as regards to his appearance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus

Manuel? Where is that continental cretin?!

>You have no credibility im afraid. Let me give you some ACTUAL historical evidence as regards to his appearance.
from your own link:
>he letter of Lentulus is regarded as apocryphal[2] for a number of reasons.
gas yourself jewlover

>g g guys......Jesus was Caucasian, STOP THE PRESSES

And yeah, he was of Syrian ethnicity probably. I doubt he was a ginger Scotsman, pissed 24/7

it was just an "artistic composite" of what an average aramaic jew at that time might have looked like

not exactly staring into "The Face of God"

keep telling urself that jew.

no one knows how Jesus looked like.

why is what jesus looked like even relevant?

it's irrelevant to christian theology

it might be of interest to curious laypeople or biblical academics

are you literally insane? jesus was an arab.

The letter itself is a fact, the propaganda preceding it on (((wikipedia))) is what you pay attention to? Let me debunk you yet again, i dont want to embarass you OP because youre probably some 12 year old kid, so ill take it easy.

> No Governor of Jerusalem or Procurator of Judea is known to have been called Lentulus
It then immediately proves itself wrong in the very next sentence
>However, the Deeds of the Divine Augustus list a Publius Lentulus as being elected as a Roman Consul during the reign of Augustus (27 BC-14 AD)
First it says that there wouldnt have been anyone with the name lentulus, then immediately gives proof that lentulus did in fact exist and was in office during Jesus' life, as recorded in Augusts' list.
Debunked.

Then it says
>a roman writer would not having employed the expressions "prophet of truth"
Https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+7&version=PHILLIPS

Centurions by that time had converted and followed Jesus, many Romans in the time did, from Antioch to Ephraim.
So the writer is also wrong in that.
Debunked

it proves that christianity is a non white religion

history.stackexchange.com/questions/13107/what-is-the-origin-of-the-arabs-in-pre-islamic-yemen-and-arabia

Arabs claim descension from ishmael, who was the son of abraham and his slave girl (who was black) thus creating the arab race.
They were insignificant in number and lived as shepherds, and only became populated in assyria where they migrated to in the 12th century.
Arabs are not mnative to the middle east you historical illiterate. Whites and semites dominated north africa, the middle east, and most of west asia....

Preach, man.

Does that matter? It's like Buddhism being an Indian religion but still catching on in East Asia

nah man, he looked like this, i know because i'm a mormon alright?

>ewwww disgusting coalburners!!! Hahahha cucktianity btfo!
*obsesses over asian women*
>heh heh.... White women suck, PRAISE ODIN!!!

Jesus is mentioned in pre-christian roman writing

Nice strawman, kike worshiper. I don't like Asian women and I don't praise Odin.

holy shit

yes when there are better religions our forefathers preached

youtu.be/nKRvG6kSFcA
>drinks cum
So youre telling me
>praises odin
That christcucks
>rapes European children
Wuz coalburners....
>builds mud hut
N sheeit?

>drinks cum
never happened. (((David F. Greenberg)))
>rapes European children
this is beyond retarded and has no basis

how do you explain the people who got burned at the stake for retarded reasons christcuck?

You fags keep shilling stuff like this because you're all well aware that, despite Pope Communism I we have now, the Church has always been and hopefully will always be the most influent brake to libshit idiocy. 1 bn people have such an inertia that (((you))) can't stop otherwise

whoops wrong pic

Even Heaven has walls and a vetting system you idiots. "Christian" today are more progressive than Christian.

we all know what (((he))) looked like

Retarded reasons? You mean like sodomy and satan worship? I guess to a homo neo-pagan thats a retarded reason.
You know joann of arc was burnt alive for cross dressing.
Are pagans in favor of trannies, homos, bedtiality and satan worship? Of course you are! Half thr nordic rituals involved men dressing in pink panties and "dancing in a feminine manner" to symbolize fertility.

>satan worship
Kek. Anything you brainlets can't even into you call EVIL or LARPING.
>sodomy trannies homos
no that's you guys
>Half thr nordic rituals involved men dressing in pink panties and "dancing in a feminine manner" to symbolize fertility.
post proofs

>sodomy and satan worship
yeah right. Im sure people like Hypatia who were killed by stupid christians were satanists( whatever that is)

Yeah right. Keep lying about polytheists, reminds me of a certain group of people

pasquale you're forgetting that church or christianity in general doesnt care about europeans or white people

((we are all equal to the eyes of god))

they literally dont care if the eu turns african, as long as the niggers are chrisitan

dead kike on a stick lover

Sooo let me guess, "wiccans" are not pagans?

>this strawman
Go back to your McDonalds, low-IQ retard.

No he didn't.

You have no idea of what you're talking about, if the flag didn't show that already. The popes in the last 150 years but this cursed one have always been very conservative and fought modernism with their encylicals and thoughts. They have always been the most influential conservative right wing philosophers and thinkers in the western world. You can't throw it all away just because a fucking jesuit showed up and decided to betray his own order

>Half thr nordic rituals involved men dressing in pink panties and "dancing in a feminine manner" to symbolize fertility.
Is this what did your fat negroid priest told you before you went to McDonalds, low-IQ fattie?

cry more
your religion is based on the worship of a random kike
half of the bible is based on jewish sacred texts
>muh true european religion

highlandecho.com/feminista-a-modern-feminist-perspective-on-vikings/
>Further images show naked figures, or clothed in loin cloths, who wear helmets with curved horns resembling those of the bronze age. One holds a sickle and a rod, one a short spear, a ring, and a rod, and "their legs are bent as if leaping or dancing."
friggasweb.org/dancetxt.html

>Magnus even tells us there were divisions among priests, including dancing priests. Although Magnus has much of his account from Saxo Grammaticus' History of the Danes, only the reference to womanish movements can be found there (see Morris Dance).

By christians standards anything that isn't a chirstian is a pagan....so....yes?
They have no connection to true traditional religious practices. They, much like christianity, simply took some symbols and perverted them.

Wiccans are roasties or queeers.

This was meant for

>who wear helmets with curved horns
Why did we never find such helmet in any Viking tomb?

Your source is worthless shit, and just a marxist fantasy.

Now you can go back to McDonalds.

>im so smart
>t-the flag

show me were the bible condems intermixing
or were it states race matters

what about centuries fo christian colonization of africa ?
those are your christian brothers coming to join you in europe why would you not love them ?

Imagine dressing in pink loincloth and dancing like a woman after drinking cum from a dead guys cock.
Congratulations, youre now a pagan!

What about the Image of Edessa?

>hurr durr here's a random jew from judea around the time jesus lived, that means this is EXACTLY how jesus looked

how dumb can you be?

jesus is a meme.

imagine being a boi-lover christcuck and get touched by the local priest

difference is that i can post actual proof of that happening times and times over, you can't

>/feminista-a-modern-feminist-perspective-on-vikings/
>legit source
But what should I expect from a low-IQ mutt who believies that an old Jewish book is more true than an evolution theory created by an European man.

>hurr durr a random jew from judea around the time jesus lived, would be blonde and blue eyed

how dumb can you be?

Not even worth to have a conversation with someone that complains about not finding a solution or a citation of modern issues into a 3500-2000 years old book

Adrien Brody?

yeah ok pussy out is the italian thing to do when you're losing

go to mass now and kneel

I too can cherry pick.

Friendly reminder that Burgers are the only people who force chirstkikenity meme because they have no culture of their own.
Fun fact: You are retarded.

Reminder...

Hey Goyim, just your local Jew here wondering why you don't acknowledge my 6 million? I mean it's only 8 septillion, what are you Goys racists? I hope not because you can't be to accept my 13 centillion! Let me know what you Goys think. Shalom.

Clearly not dumb enough to worship a
Jew, and at the same time, shit on the Jews

>Using (((modern feminist))) as evidence
>everything I know about an intire culture is based on a shitty jew made TV program

>Using Roman propagandist as evidence who says himelf he never actuslly saw such things tke place
>There is no evidence of ritual here, and by this stage in the culture the dance may have become formalized and lost its original intent. Another possibility is that what Tacitus saw and recorded was a practice for a battle ritual, intended to aid the warriors in victory, not actually seen by the historian. The prospect also exists of the dance being a rite of passage, practiced by the youths of the community.

>hates jews
>prays to a literal jewish rabbi

>claims to be redpilled
>also claims you can't have ethics or meaning in life without fictional sky daddy telling you what to do each second

>claims to follow jesus
>never practices the compassion, inclusiveness, or forgiveness that he did

What did brainlets mean by this???

can christians remind me again where their ((HOLY LAND))) is ?

>pic related
Your knowledge or homo nords is limited at best

>i dont like your link so u ish stoopid, checkmate christcuck!
*laughs in neckbeard*

Im not a catholic kiddo so i dont care. Oh btw catholics are pagans, not christians. Catholcism was created by european pagans who mixed paganism with christianity, but defy the laws of the bible every day.
But yes, pagan catholic priests are pedophiles, just like neo pagan vkong larpers

>he thinks I took the anarchist bait
>he think I didn't sage all replies
You're good at this. Keep up the training

>New York City
Into the trash it goes. They are Burger larpers, not real European pagans.

at least you finally admit that's what you faggots are doing

Jesus looked like Saddam Hussein?

>gets btfo
>has no arguments
>i-im leaving now
>stays cuz mad
>hehe he's just baiting

make me laugh mario

Jesus's maternal lineage descends from David who was blonde.

The feminist link wasnt a source of information you stupid illiterate cunt. I provided it to show you how many feminists call themselves odinists and asatru.

oh ok so tell me which fantasy version of cuckstianity suits you better

These helmets predate Vikings by 2000 years you retard. You should have read the Wikipedia article you took this image from before posting this.
>i dont like your link so u ish stoopid
More like
>Your only source is a leftist propaganda, so it's a piece of shit.

Now go back to your McDonalds, degenerate.

Poor bait once again, rabbi. Thanks for revealing that you're a full on kike Larper though.

>Tfw Catlick who likes Asian girls
Fug off

>daily pagan vs christian thread

>starts with same bait image of jesus
>discourse consists of autistically screeching at each other over who's the real kike puppet
>spamming the same old images of leftist hippie wiccans and anti-racist american evangelicals at each other despite the fact that it's clearly not who they're arguing against
>le odin drank cum
>le hat joke
>le kike on stick

What is it about religion that makes Sup Forums go full retard?