It's Happening!! Hollyjew Crumbling!!

Amazon Ceo Jeff Bezos Knew Harvey Weinstein Raped Rose Mcgowen
twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/918567880865628161

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> raped

The Jews are tearing themselves apart, what a beautiful day.

Leaving this here

We need to archive everything in case they go full shut it down mode. Dawson's creek kid now saying (((producers))) molested him as well when younger

Hollywood, celeb culture, and the MSM machine is all they have left. If we can bring it down the whole thing comes with it. Exposing Weinstein opens the door to expose the entire industry, which will lead to the unmasking of the entire global pedo ruling class and global revolution.
Meme this Emma Watson image. Harry Potter is a religion for droves of normies.
A list of pedo and rape scandals and accusations for spreading:
>Dan Schneider
Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes
>Bryan Singer
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
>Joss Whedon?
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
>Louis CK
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
>Harvey Weinstein
This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
>Dr. Luke
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
>Woody Allen
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
>Roman Polanski
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
And the pastebin on pedophilia in government, Hollywood, the ruling class, etc.:
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Past threads
>

Fug.

oh, what a glorious time

>leaf defining what rape is.

>I said I was the proof
the death proof

Honestly, Rose McGowan is batshit insane though. I'm skeptical of anything she says. Harvey is definitely a rapist but her accusations aren't exactly coming from a stable or reliable source.

kek easily Tarantino's best work.

More proof they were trying to get her to the hotel

The strip scene makes me dimonds
That brunnette is the perfect definition of thicc

It’s a real chicken or the egg thing. Is she insane because she was raped or was she raped because she’s insane?

Holy shit she's admitting their pedophiles!!

>tarantino

what movie are they talking about? the same as the one being talked about in the OP?

Modern women cannot be raped.
Rape requires consent, which requires free thought which women do not have.

>#rosearmy
dropped

based rose

Is something wrong that I don't feel bad for anyone involved in this whole hollywood horse shit? The perps are assholes and nasty fuckos, the victims are unfortunate but a part of a system I despise. I hope the whole lot of em rip their own industry apart. I hope it ends up in shambles. That whole incestuous industry ought to have no pull in our society and if this is what at takes then im all for it. The victims arent heros. They stayed within an industry that paid them millions and gave them a platform where they could have spoken out at anytime. The perps, victims and all their sidekicks are the same people that loathe middle and bluecollar america. They speak about us as if we are a cancer. I have no way to relate to these people. They may as well be on the moon. Theyre in an entirely different culture and civilization and i just cant see why regular folks give a shit.

Tarentino called the girl whats his name (director of the Pianist) raped "a 13 year old party girl" during a howard stern interview. insinuated she was a slut and let out some hollywood pedo clues.

the only thing that makes me think that's the foot of an older woman is the toenail. seems like the toenail of an old lady.

The jews don't need sane tools to attack us. It's nice to see their pets turn on them.

polanski?

Woody's abused daughter is now believed by everybody.
The hollywood scum are rolling in their own piss and shit

This is the type of Jew scandal that they will not attack head-on. The (((press))) will stay mostly quiet, but the resistance that they mount will be of the type that is a rare oblique admission but still a sort of intellectual defense. This is the way they will just ride this one out.

If it weren't so damning they'd just dismiss it and attack the accusers as anti-Semites.

This.

I feel no pity. The wage of Hollywood is death.

Let me know when WORKING actresses and actors start NAMING executives. it's easy to pile on and name Harvey -- his career is over

Michael Savage said someone needs to start naming the pedophile jew executives and producers and talent scouts --

the jew execs who are pedophiles are using gentile A list actors to deflect, a smokescreen away from their own degeneracy. these jew execs own all the papers and websites and social media

Rose will need protection. Say or write a prayer on her behalf.

Besos is one of the richest men on earth. He serves the satanists and beelzebub

They just did kike. Bezos and amazon knew

Into the oven with them you go

As this thing unfolds we need to make may-mays showing how he was a Jewish predator mostly if not completly who attacked shiksas, because that's what this is about.

best timeline

You forgot PedoRob Reiner

go away. you christfags are cucks and you encourage complacency and non-action. Literally a religion of cuckology

Tarantino is Weinsteins little bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets rolled into this at some point.

Why are all these women coming out now instead of when it happened? Why didn't they contact any lawyers or law enforcement?

>raped
fuck off already

has kevin smith (and his daughter) reacted to this yet?

>Her father ran an Italian chapter of the Children of God, to which both he and his wife held membership until 1978.[3] McGowan spent her early childhood amid the group's communes, often traveling through Europe with her parents.[2] When interviewed by Howard Stern in 2001, she stated she had avoided the group's calls for members to become sexually active as children, and stated that she never personally experienced abuse as a child.[1]

>Through her father's art contacts in Italy, McGowan became a child model and appeared in Vogue Bambini and various other Italian magazines. Her parents returned to the United States when she was 10 years old, settling in Eugene, Oregon.[2][4] McGowan had a wayward childhood, living as a teenage runaway in Portland, Oregon and associating with a group of drag queens in the city.

Sounds like they made her insane

Is that the Cruz clone that saved the west?

Billionaire Jews are above the law, you should know this by now.

>Born to late to explore the seas
>Born to early to explore the galaxies
>Born just in time to see the jews lose

>#TimeToApologize
>#MelWasRight

The FBI completely fucked up Las Vegas.

Bezos isn't jewish

*dances to Hava Nagila*

Who is the girl victoria justice is sitting on? The one with the mole.

Why didnt she tell the cops? What is with women getting raped and abused, but never telling cops? Just other people and then lording the fact over them later. Wtf is wrong with women?

Sup Forums: women will accuse anyone of rape, they can't be trusted
also Sup Forums: we should totally believe this women who has no proof and did not went to the police

So many slide threads today, kikes don't want you to focus on this shit and have influence on platforms.

Excellent observation. Most people don't realize how the "Justice for actresses!" is cover for "Make sure the even more powerful don't face justice!"

Any female pedos or rapers?

This user speaks truths.

>encourage complacency and non-action
bullshit, don't blame the religion, blame the fucks ruining it by turning it into (((christianity)))

this, Rose is the woman who appeared on the red carpet basically nude half the time and totally embraced being a slut persona. She probably willingly slobbed Harv's knob but know she's old ugly and broke and wants attention and money

> Amy Adams
> Jessica Alba
> Asia Argento
> Elizabeth Banks
> Kate Beckinsale
> Juliette Binoche
> Cate Blanchett
> Neve Campbell
> Helena Bonham Carter
> Marion Cotillard
> Penélope Cruz
> Kaley Cuoco
> Rosario Dawson
> Cara Delevinge
> Judi Dench
> Minnie Driver
> Elle Fanning
> Anne Hathaway
> Salma Hayek
> Katie Holmes
> Kate Hudson
> Scarlett Johansson
> Felicity Jones
> Ashley Judd
> Anna Kendrick
> Nicole Kidman
> Heidi Klum
> Kiera Knightley
> Diane Kruger
> Jennifer Lawrence
> Blake Lively
> Jennifer Lopez
> Rooney Mara
> Rachel McAdams
> Melissa McCarthy
> Rose McGowan
> Sienna Miller
> Helen Mirren
> Gretchen Mol
> Julianne Moore
> Mandy Moore
> Olivia Munn
> Elizabeth Olsen
> Gwyneth Paltrow
> Sarah Jessica Parker
> Rosamund Pike
> Natalie Portman
> Emma Roberts
> Meg Ryan
> Susan Sarandon
> Amanda Seyfried
> Kristen Stewart
> Meryl Streep
> Taylor Swift
> Charlize Theron
> Uma Thurman
> Marissa Tomei
> Michelle Trachtenberg
> Sofia Vergara
> Alicia Vikander
> Kerry Washington
> Mia Wasikowska
> Emma Watson
> Naomi Watts
> Olivia Wilde
> Michelle Williams
> Kate Winslet
> Renee Zellweger
> Catherine Zeta-Jones
> Maddie Ziegler

They go into teaching these days except for Madonna. She fucks little boys and midget dick.

I should've been a Jew.

Its cringe as fuck and shes got the same mental capacity as a tumblrina feminist BUT she's helping us in dividing leftists, which is what the nation needs now more than ever.

Based Rose, Mel and Sup Forums are bringing down hollywood faster then anyone every though

>Jeff Bezos
>based
pick one and only one. a firing squad is too good for that creepy cannibal fuck.

They have had carte blanche reign over our culture since the end of WWII. That is 73 years, four generations.

No stopping this train now

rose mcgowan knows how to give a great BJ according to her sex tape. Her asshole also needs a good bleaching.

kek

Great work user! the normies and feminists are so hyped up they will do our bidding

>Dirty Oscars
Is a GREAT band name.

>this
Keep reporting her to twitter because it just triggers her even harder when (((they))) try to censor her. I reported her yesterday for dox and today she's dropping pedo bombs.

"they're"

I agree completely. Jesus wasn't a cuck. He flipped the money changer's tables as a lesson. He didn't encourage anyone to pray away the money changers.

Does anyone think this is going to open many normies eyes to how many Jews control Hollyjood?

lol she used the "p" word in Hollywood. She might soon end up dead of an "overdose."

Screen cap this.

They really enjoy attention.

>4)
>4)
>5)

>foot of an "old lady"
>attached to the leg of a 13-year-old girl

An honest question: are you jealous of all people who get to have sex? What is your motive? It seems you're especially mad at people who get to have sex with people you recognize on screen, amirite?

Fuck off troll flag.

Someone get this on t/d immediately.

A little more gas is all thats needed...

no you idiot

jews learned a long ago to claim they are white when it suits them

these are WHITE men using the patriarchy to abuse and subdue women

bringing up the jew angle makes you an anti semite

What the fuck is she like 4?

angry virgin detected

When Jesus learned of His mission to die on the cross, He actually asks God if there is another way to go about it.

He clearly wasn't a cuck. He didn't even want to die like that. But He was tasked with a literal suicide mission to spiritually save the Earth and He manned up and did it. Cucks don't do that.

He's right though isnt he. He got you down to a T

I said I was the proof
>I said I was the proof
I said I was the proof
>I said I was the proof
I said I was the proof
>I said I was the proof
I said I was the proof
>I said I was the proof

I get you hate Hollywood, but you know she's lying for attention, right?

nigger if i was jealous of rapists i would just be a rapist its not like theres a real barrier to entry there lmao

Raped

Just cause Kiefer Sutherland was a bully in the movie doesn't mean he was diddlin them irl

>opened the door in his bathrobe
I open all kinds of doors whilst in my bathrobe.
Wtf is wrong with that?
Since when is it fucking illegal to open my door with a bathrobe on?
I cant open my own fucking door with a bathrobe on yet people can run about in our society wearing pic related?
Wtf kind of shit is this?

Still not denying you're a jealous virgin. Lol
tbf you couldnt rape. Your' fat ameriburger ass would have to leave the house or actually run to do that.

she was obviously forced by (((them))) to wear this.
keep up with the narrative user

He was the one that got the kids comfy with Rob. His dad taught him what to do.. this goes way back bro.

Hi Harvey

Idk if mcgowen is telling the truth but its hilarious to watch the listen and believe crowd in hollywood demand proof when their shekels are on the line.