What exactly is Sup Forums's problem with based black men?

What exactly is Sup Forums's problem with based black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs2_6tjc90M&t=78s
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black men belong with black women

White men belong with white women

and so on

separate but friends

kekistani's just don't understand.

Nothing

We are all equal under Donald j Drumpf

they don't exist.

They are still niggers.

And stop using "based". That's typical nigger speak.

Hes not even a proper black, but a halfling

>based black men
>black men
>black
Found it

F U C K I N G B A S E D

F U C K I N G S A G E D

He has a piercing. Do you not see it?
That was easy.

nothing, they are just rare as fuck.

Jokes aside, it's because:

1. There are really quite few of them
2. They're niggers
3. It's pushed as a meme by Conservicucks in a futile attempt to discredit race realism
4. They're niggers
5. Would you want your daughter to date one? Regression to the mean
6. They're niggers
7. They're niggers

Saged

>mfw brainlets can only think superficially

Fucking basted!

Because they're still subject to the statistics of their racial group, no matter how "based." No matter what political ideology, they will still be at risk for things such as over representing the repeat-2 allele within their ranks. (i.e. the gene that has been linked to a propensity to violent behaviors like shooting and stabbing.)

No matter how you frame it, unless they go full natsoc and start to build their own race through their own hard work, they will be living like leaches among us. The best and healthiest thing to do would be to separate completely and allow these "based blacks" a chance at raising their own ilk from the hellish reality they live in.

XD MUH BASED BLACC MAN HUEHUEHUE

Jealousy of their massive penises, obviously

uncle toms

>Because they're still subject to the statistics of their racial group, no matter how "based."

Okay, were not allowed to acknowledge individual qualities anymore, are you fucking happy now? Or would you like us just to say fuck it and grab a machete and slaughter every black woman, man, and child alive just on the basis of their group averages and nothing more? I mean, why not? Their group average IQ is 85 right, so all of them must deserve to be murdered wholesale, right.Yup, let's all just go on a psychopathic mass killing spree to cleanse these niggers because the only fucking thing that matters is group averages. Would all that bloodshed and bashed skulls of nigger children make you fucking happy then? Fucking christ.

>not realizing that through natural selection traits such as this and the ability to bulk on muscle were results of the absolute savagery of negroid civilization, or even better lack there of.

Niggers evolved to select the most savage of features and behaviors in order to survive in their savage world. This was at a detriment to the development of other skills, such as the ability to plan, reason, and rationalize. There is a reason that there is a pervasive IQ gap between the races through study after study, even stratified via socioeconomic groups, and that is the sole fact that niggers evolved in a lazy state of limbo where there were no seasons to prepare for and food was relatively easy to get with the limited tools they had. There was no drive to out-compete because all they had to do was kill the other guy, and there was no strive to develop better technologies because there was no need.

I would rather be a part of the group that has the mental ability to plan for the future then to be stuck in the body of a savage peon useful for nothing then unskilled slave labor. You, if you are black, have a choice: Either leave and help your race back in your homeland, or stay until it's too late and you're hanging from the gallows. Your people are leeches who have wasted the patience of the whites for decades, and one day that patience will break.
Beware the fury of a patient man.

yup. race war now.

No, but physical separation on the dime of the united states government would be a good start. They are human who have taken advantage of the system as a whole and it is not the government's fault that their culture is so perverse and savage, only their own. Organize a state in Africa for them, let them run it their way. See how they do without the white man who they so desperately cling to while stabbing him in the back.

We will never get rid of the welfare state with such a class of subhuman filth writhing and thriving on gibs. The political ramifications of taking them away would spell certain doom to the fool that tries so the only way to avoid that is to make sure they have no say. They were no citizens when this country was founded, and BLM has shown us that they take it for granted. Let them police themselves, it will save us both time and white lives.

too based for nu-Sup Forums to comprehend

no problems only solutions

all an average racist pol/ack has is his (pretend) racial identity. without it's he's left with nothing. if all blacks woke up and voted Trump, pol would become hillary's bitch.

>mfw seeing a based black man

>What exactly is Sup Forums's problem with based black men?
Most of Sup Forums is ironically racist. "Based" black men are rare. They exist, and I support them 100%. Not a huge fan of interbreeding however.

dude you don't own anyone
people belong to whoever they want to belong to you boring unfuckable nerd

>(white) racial identity
Says the kike. Keep shifting the Overton Window to the left, I implore you. You'll see the full force that white identity and wreak if your kind tries as hard as it did in the 1920's.

Except this time you'll be met with a united white race. We learned what horror brother-wars can behold last time

>You'll see the full force that white identity and wreak...

i'm going to sleep soon and you got me all scared now. please say you wont really hurt me!

The edgy lols mostly. I don't agree with it, but actual white supremacists aren't that common here. However Sup Forums has gone from bad to worse. In the old days, we'd certainly make lots of ironic "lol niggers gonna nig" jokes, but we were also capable of reasonable and serious discussion sometimes. With the flood of kids and trolls and legit nutters discovering a place with (gasp) more free speech than Reddit, they've raised shit posting levels well over 9000. Maybe the SJWs have made racism even funnier.

They can't even tell a meme/joke from a real argument anymore. Somehow being user doesn't make them realize there's no point in taking things personally. They urge for upvotes is like a reflex.

Personally, I fully acknowledge that there are genetic differences. It could well be that being black makes people less likely to achieve and thrive due to genetics. Speaking in general. There are also very significant cultural differences. Which are rarely discussed beyond "that beautiful blonde flower is a Trainwreck whore because um, she listened to nigger music." Rarely do we consider the reverse.

There's also the rather important point that statistics do not refer to individuals. They are general and don't always give us causal links. It is either intentional or unintentional ignorance which makes anons believe that simply being white creates a magically better outcome for society. I invite them to visit trailer parks and observe the Aryan utopia come to life.

Statistically, playing a perfect game of Black Jack all day will yield better results than an old lady playing penny slots. Yet she might win the new car on her first pull and you leave broke with all your clever play. This where people misunderstand stats.

I judge people by merit. If you're based then you're based. I'll get over the phenotype shit if you can prove you're not a statistic by strength of character. But I'm also a thoughtful grown up and nigger jokes don't seem that exciting anymore.

>What exactly is Sup Forums's problem with based black men?
finding one?

The fact that none of them is based unless is in Africa.

I don't care either way, have a good nap in your comfy ethnostate. Your ilk, the ones embedded within the fabric of my country and that of many other western nations' are the ones that should be scared. Not for their lives, but their children. A storm is brewing, anyone can see that as clear as day; White Identitarians are on the rise all over Europe and it will only take the mantle of one charismatic man to harness that growing resentment into fire and fury. I have hope, that very soon, be it through a great tragedy and subsequent awakening, we can throw off the shackles of morality-signaling and get to work without the impedance of 3rd worlders and rootless capitalists who have no respect for national identity.

it's for the mutual benefit of everyone that races stick to their own kind. anyone who can't see this is (((blinded)))

>pol is one person

Kys. Not everyone here hates black people

Of coure not, what kind of masochist would hate his own race.

So let me ask you this: Do you think, that the black race is a detriment or a net benefit to our country? What do we gain by keeping them around? What do we lose?

As long as they exist on this land and within our population they will freeload. Not all of them, but enough to make it hurt; enough to make it so that we cannot get rid of welfare programs because they would a) react violently and b) have enough of a sway in the vote to make that impossible. With them here, voting among us, they make the process of scaling back unbearably hard, and they only serve to widen the racial divide with their behavior. Why not separate? Let them live in hovels within city bounds, don't give them any aid or allow police in their vicinity. See how they like it when Uncle Sam leaves them high and dry. Its a needed culling.

Wouldnt it be better if we dated white women though? They'd have a better impact on our children and have a higher chance of raising a stable family

Watch Murdoch Murdoch "the cruel fate of Kekistan" maybe a cartoon can help you understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=gs2_6tjc90M&t=78s

Ok. So we should judge someone based on numbers, huh? nazis have killed million s based on statistics. Shhould we considering every german to be a genocidal maniac?

>Well hello my fellow based magapedes

Yes, that's exactly what we did.

Read it. Redpill-worthy.

based black men are the dumbest of the dumb

>Or would you like us just to say fuck it and grab a machete and slaughter every black woman, man, and child alive just on the basis of their group averages and nothing more? I mean, why not? Their group average IQ is 85 right, so all of them must deserve to be murdered wholesale, right.

Now you are beginning to understand. The RaHoWa is coming whether you want it or not. The only question is whether you have the resolve to do what needs to be done or if we need to buy a length of rope for you.

RED PILL = HOLOHOAX

A massive world population shift is underway and we are on the losing end of it.

Actions are what matter. Race can be a predictor of actions, hence the focus on race. Furthermore, I would estimate that a minimum of 2/3 the posts that revolve around race are low-effort trolling, and/or red-herring posts that do not reflect anybody's genuine opinion on the matter.

>Over-inflated conjecture and strawmanism is the only way I can swallow ideas and grasp the current political climate
Yup, sounds right for literally every new right-wing movement in the modern day.

We are about to be overrun by shitskins in the next few decades. The migrant waves we have seen in recent years are only the beginning.

tl;dr

there aren't too many of them out there.
that's the only problem

Day of the rope soon kike.

>low-effort trolling, and/or red-herring posts that do not reflect anybody's genuine opinion on the matter.
PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH DO NOT LIE. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. INTERNET HATE MACHINE GONNA LYNCH ME

I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate blacks, whites, browns, str8's gays, trans, jews, athiests, muslims, catholics, etcl (and I am 3 of the above). But I will give everyone I meet the benefit of the doubt and get to know them. At which point, I usually hate them.

They are black.

you cant tie your own shoe laces let alone a rope. now tell mommy to fix you some hot milk.

But to be honest - the one's you refer to are usually some of the very best & brightest human beings to talk - as they have seen both sides of most everything, and chose the path of most resistance

I'll take the last point first. Do you honestly think it's feasible that black ghettos will be declared totally isolated no man's lands for this culling? I don't see how it can go further. Already, even black police officers hesitate to respond to ghetto calls. Yet they will leap into action for a neighborhood with money and white people. When a water main breaks in Detroit in a bad area, the city might get around to it inside of six months. In a good area, action is again swift. Clearly this hasn't fixed anything, so a double measure your culling idea doesn't seem practical.

As far as how beneficial blacks could be? I'm not sure. We can see how outcomes have been better in other countries with different cultural, historical, and political dynamics.

It's hard to say in America, because the history here for them has been centuries of being used by various interest groups. Whether as slaves in the fields or the voting booth. Lincoln had no grand plan for skill training and work placement. A bunch of uneducated blacks just settled in ghettos. Their utility expended in the war.

Later and ever since, politicians and scam artists like Jesse Jackson have used them. Promising they'd be taken care of in exchange for support. It's a history that has created a culture of infantilism, victimhood, and bitter otherness from society in black America.

I did notice you ignored my emphasis on the specific to go back to the general. My points on culture and meritocracy. My answer is we may never know the full merit of blacks in America so long as they are either hated due to phenotype without context or used for same by their manipulative, self appointed "champions" like BLM.

The most viable solution amongst hard roads is to attempt to shift their culture toward the kind of thinking of Ben Carson rather some pipe dream about culling or returning to Africa.

Praising someone for being a decent human being is condescending and racist. Congratulations for not being a failure at life and not killing people? What the fuck.

How would white people feel for us thanking them for not killing us 24/7?
>Th-thank you, white boy.. for not killing any black people today...
That's some cuck shit.

Nothing against the blacks themselves, but rather the compromiser worms that suck their BBCs in a pathetic way to try and impress the far-left (which never works anyway).

I have no problem with le based black man or woman, or any other race for that matter. The problem with race relations stems from expectations and the golden rule.

there is nothing wrong with a person honestly feeling any which way on any topic. there is something thats just pure annynoying about some attention whore who just wants to make money off of youtube vids by pretending to be the flavor of the month who the msm wont shut up about

kys kike, we're coming for your kind. You're a few million; we'll rape, gas, stab, shoot all of you.

The moment they put their hats on, the usual Trump supporter loses his excuse to deem them his enemy because in doing so it would expose his true motives.

>Although the "true Trump supporters" could care less about race and are among the highest income brackets (they are still a minority though).

Why haven't any of you realized that redpilled nigs are the key to destroying the left? Right now, Dems thrive on minorities- and only because they don't know any fuckin better. The average nig has no real political identity and every generation is told by the last to ALWAYS vote democrat. (Because republican = white folks). Gee, I wonder if they knew who was REALLY undermining them and systematically destroying their youth that they'd sing a different tune. The hard part is actually convincing nigs en masse of all the things the left is guilty of. Redpilling them on jews and how major media networks use them push kike agenda. The few "woke" nigs there are know of the control but they see these men at the top as 'white'. This only serves to further strengthen their inherent rejection and opposition to whites. TL:DR Educate the nig and your enemy loses a very good chunk of it's army. Your racism only sets your end goal further beyond the horizon as you continue to demonize yourself. Surely, for the nig, (Who is being told by every single stimuli in his environment to hate you.) discarding any idea that MAYBE whitey isn't the issue, is made easy when he comes here and gets BTFO by racist, neo-nazi, white nationalists. TL:DR The nigger might just be your best asset in winning this war, Sup Forums. If you aid him.

Faggot, there is no such thing as a based nonwhite.

The problem that arises is that white women are unstable, and niggers aren't capable of providing the care and affection required to tame them. Unfortunately, 40oz colts and Church's chicken aren't a suitable diet for them, either, meaning they cannot partake in the nigger lifestyle.

>1 post by this ID
>hiding behind kekistani flag
>it's either a commie divide and conquer or a butthurt stormfag
please stop bumping shit threads, remember to sage or even better don't reply

Not better compared to a white family. Its a huge downgrade, which is why its shunned. For niggers its an improvement but if blacks dont evolve and create stable families the race is eternally doomed, no reason to muddle other races though

did you use GOOGLE to find the image? invented by a jew. what have you done with your life?

>what have you done with your life?

Prepared myself for what must be done. Do you have any idea how much planning a genocide of this proportion requires? It has literally never been done before.

Well said. This is essentially the key action point I've been trying to convey. A culture shift is the most viable option. But more than ever, Sup Forums seems fixated on nigger jokes and childishly simplistic world views. We're barely playing checkers, never mind chess or strategy god-tier Go. Shame considering the very real influence Sup Forums has in the culture.

Multicultural and multiethnic societies are inferior to homogenous societies.
There is and will always be conflict between the different ethno groups within a state.
They won't necessarily be dystopian, but their will always be a division between different races/ethno groups.

Also, if a country is to break down, it will usually break down along racial, religious or culture lines. I think most people have an intuitive understanding of this, that if they are a racial minority, they are more vulnerable than if they where the majority - if times gets tough.

Perhaps the later point, is irrelevant as long as the economy is smooth sailing, and the citizens experience increasingly better living standards.
As it only pertain to when the trough is empty.

I have nothing against a skin color. It's the overwhelming negative culture associated with it. Anyone that is civilized and contributes is fine by me.

Funny thing about this is that blacks are way more woke on the mixing issue. If it came to real racial tension, you'd get killed first and the shooter would probably be black. Nobody trusts people who betray their tribe for ass.

Nothing. Divide and Conquer shills on the other hand..

>muh based black man

same reason why we hate interracial sex shilling nigger get off this website and board dumb turdboy

Don't have a problem with them. Unfortunately most blacks are degenerate and they're more likely to take you out mistaking you for some other gang banger using bad intel than you ever having a problem with the average white.

no problem with individuals, just in packs and groups they tend to be problematic.

Seconded

They're self-hating cucks with no dignity

There is literally nothing wrong with based black guys, its just rural and suburban retards that care about them.

Every time I see a Black dude I know something about him instantly. He loves all the White bitches.

Based black men exist, they're the black nationalists

i> This is just as based.

>Whether as slaves in the fields or the voting booth. Lincoln had no grand plan for skill training and work placement. A bunch of uneducated blacks just settled in ghettos.
Wow you seem to have a strong grasp of American history, especially Civil War and Reconstruction. Are you a PhD.?

>Multicultural and multiethnic societies are inferior to homogenous societies.
Oh really? Would you rather live in America with many different races and religions? Or Somalia, where everybody's a Somali Muslim?

>Lincoln had no grand plan for skill training and work placement

He wanted to ship them back to Africa same Jefferson. No one ever planned or wanted to live with niggers.

What are 40 acres and a mule?

Wrong, Marcus Garvey, a free black Jamaican wanted to send them back to Africa.

I date black women, dont care if my hypothetical future daughter dates one if he is a good man.

Your race realism is based on averages. You literally are saying that because more blacks are stupid, all blacks are stupid and none are redeemable or equals in your eyes.

Thats like me saying all whites are stupid crackers because there are dumb drug addicted whites in rural areas or cities.

The reality is racial differences exist, should be acknowledged, but are no basis for dehumanizing others. Stupid people come in all shapes, sizes, and races. This is something you accept and move on. Its not a reason to destroy social and civil progress and engage in racism.

Anons, how do we go about first bringing this plan to Sup Forums's attention and second fulfilling the plan itself?

To an extent this. So can we get rid of the Somalis? Never met abased Somali.

i dont have a problem with anyone that works and pays their taxes

>BASED interracial couples and black trans latinx 'pedes are welcome here!

>BASED black men don't exis-

You use the hated normie platforms like T_D (which no one here will admit to doing, but plenty do) and make the memes. Honestly a bit of DiSouza's take on US history and some creativity will get you halfway there. Then you you have to use #twitter and plebbit. Remember #spiritcooking. Even not based blacks started on that

Don't worry about it, just got back to T_D and forget this place exists.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html