I TOLD YOU about Kelly's missing phone on purpose

I never claimed to be breaking it to you.. I was highlighting it to show you WHY the timing of weak and specific MSM coverage on it last week, would later prove important and why his phone being deemed "compromised" would later come in handy.

Kelly's team sent a memo out almost 2 months ago, stating his phone had been misplaced and asked anyone who knew the whereabouts, had seen it, or had it, to return it. By the time the memo had been distributed, it had already been "missing" for 3 business days.

Kelly's phone was never misplaced or missing. He fucking left it behind on purpose, targeting these last 8 young staffers/admins who are Obama and Priebus holdovers, Kelly had suspected were leaking, over the month since taking the position.

Those staffers gave the phone to those they've been manipulated to think they really "work for", and they used their shady, backdoor, illegal NSA channels to get into the phone. Knowing this would happen, Kelly and Trump falsified private communications that depicted fake tensions and increasing disagreements, that lead to the passed along leaks of MSM narratives that Kelly hates Trump, doesn't agree, tries to contain his tweets and the final nail in the coffin?! Kelly's fake resignation request. All done to officially ID the last of the Obama/Priebus comms office leakers and the MSM channels they directly and illegally fed secured leaks to.

Leaks can work in both parties favors though. Over the last two weeks, Kelly and team alerted 6 media outlets/publications to use caution and tread lightly about unconfirmed rumors of retirement/firings. TODAY, he PUBLICLY THANKED THOSE THEY SECRETLY ALERTED, for their discretion as related to unconfirmed WH reports.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/abc7ny.com/amp/fire-breaks-out-on-roof-of-federal-reserve-bank-of-ny/2505889/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi Mega :-)

In english doc...

So what should we expect next?

Fuck 'em hard and deep.....

Today, I am choosing to believe this LARP. If Vegas can ever manage to make sense, this could be true as well.

wrong.gif

Hughmunghus 4D chess if true

Off topic, but dying to know.

Did Trump know that Harvey was going down? Since Harv knows HRC and O, is the purpose of DOJ/FBI investigation to eventually unravel this to get to them?

Good shit

Thanks Mega

Spy vs Spy
Bump

post feet and TS

7D, gentlemen

When are we getting a happening?

Now, they, the guilty, ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE and this will close the case on any doubt the NSA abuses their power/access... even on the Presudent and his admin.

You will now start to see the dismantlement of the MSM as we know it, formal indictments, arrests and charges will be made against those ID'ed and directly involved and you'll never have to hear about "wiretappings" and "unmaskings" again.

When it all comes out, Trump will stick it like a giant fuck you to all those who questioned his ability to lead by calling out Kelly's lack of comm experience as a "military general", by saying things like,"THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU HIRE A CUNNING, STRATEGIC GENERAL, AS YOUR CHIEF OF STAFF. MAGA".

3 disclosures - FBI, CIA and the FED. It's ironic to say it, I realize this... but buckle up y'all, it really is happening. In reality, it's BEEN happening. "You'll see"

Oh and the "one thing" left for North Korea is cutting the Iran deal. That's what he's referring to. Iran is the last real financial leg, North Korea has to stand on. Iran funds arms they buy from NK with THE US SANCTION $$$, THE IRAN NUKE DEAL LIFTED. Iran is arming themselves by using sanction money we lifted and gave them back, to buy arms from NK. The generals have been meeting weekly in the war room after hours, for the last 6 weeks, not just the last 2 weeks as the media has reported. They don't meet about an NK threat, they meet about the threat they expect Iran will pose to our national security/our assets abroad (this is why we look like we've been cozying up to Saudi and announced an air base in Israel 3 weeks ago).

Post mega bob's and vageen

megaBUMP

Arrests. Indictments are being revised/finalized.

Fuck off larper

Remember, this isn't 4D chess... this is exactly what you elected. This is Trump all day, every day. End of story.

Good one user!

>The FED

HOLY SHIT

Is this Hannity’s “Tick Tock”?

keep that drumpf cum diet going,day of the rope is coming soon for you,traitor

In regards to the MSM does this shit your saying today have anything to do with Trump hinting at re-introducing the "Fairness Doctrine"? Or is that a separate taunt for the msm?

lmaffo, genius shit

I voted for Trump because of lulz and this stuff, and I don't regret my vote.

brb, got to go shove my diamond hard dick into a bucket of ice.

POSTING IN AN EP1C THREAD

This is the most important post in this particular topic.

Hey if Trump sets precedent for shutting off NBC broadcast via executive order, and SCOTUS says that's fine, can future liberal presidents shut down entire websites and social media tools if they want to? Like say if Facebook or Google publish or host fake news..

Would it work at the user level? Or is it organization?

Like say if I got elected president and I decide to kick Trump off of Twitter. Could I kick just Trump off Twitter, or would I have to ban Twitter altogether via executive order?

I really love this new ground the new president is taking, sure hope the Justice branch doesn't overstep and override Trump's Constitutional rights to decree whatever he wants as president. I bet they do. I bet they're like "wah wah wah first amendment"

Hopefully Gorsuch will back Trump!

(..also, does Trump realize he's taking on General Electric when he picks this fight? Microsoft, as well..)

Looks like christmas is coming early

Who exactly? Obviously awan is going down. Who will follow?

If it's really happening and President Trump really goes after the Fed he will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in the history of the United States.

Not for nothing, but a Cellbrite isn't that hard to get your hands on. It doesn't need to be the NSA.

BUT DUDE VANITY FAIR AND GQ TOLD ME THAT BANNON HATES TRUMP AND THAT KELLY AND TRUMP ARE ALWAYS SHOUTING

IT WAS CONFIRMED BY 2 ANONYMOUS SOURCES SO IT MUST BE TRUE

Oh hey it's nothing... Hmm I'm sleepy I think I'll take a nap

buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Epic delicious bread...

Horrible thread. Needs mod attention NOW

Stelter time!

This.

Previously Trump and Bannon made a fake memo claiming National Guard was going to be used to target immigrants - in order to flush out leakers. So this seems possible.

Like when The Don said they should fire those sons of bitches in the NFL, he was making a suggestion. Pulling media license is the same thing. The media hears him say it and they immediately turn right to “Trump thinks he can just pull our licenses?! He can’t!” Well, that’s not what he’s saying. He’s suggesting that the people who CAN do it, actually do something about. That would be people in the media and the FCC. He’s manipulating them all. The days of the MSM creating and pushing a false narrative are coming to an end.

So if they make "fake" documents, and those get leaked, how do they prove they were fake in the first place? You know the left would scream that he was lying & just saying it was fake

Welcome back MegaAnon.

Will we ever find out what happened in Vegas? I know you've said int he end there will be no doubt about who was behind 9/11, OKC, etc., but will we ever find out the details of the Vegas shooting?

Bump

They don’t have to prove anything, just arrest the leakers. The media is learning they can’t run the false narrative all the time now. They’re losing credibility and eyes.

This would be beyond awesome. But I'm not going to get happy until we see it happening.

THIS IS A LARP CIA NIGGER

Why do you speak to VOTL, he's a larping faggot srsly???

John Kelly's phone conversations were intercepted and he was overheard giving information to the DEEP STATE.

John Kelly made up the phone hacking retardation because he's trying to use it as an excuse.

JOHN KELLY IS A DEEP STATE SHILL.

OP IS A DEEP STATE SHILL.

Because THIS IS VOTL.

This is MegaAnon, Senate user, VOTL, HLI, Deep Researches.

ITS ALL THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE.

OP IS A LARP.

Oh no?! They are connected? VOTL is the biggest fakes. I can't believe anyone who would be in cahoots with them

this is more in line with what Meganon was originally saying.
be on the look out for the soar thumb in the coming weeks, she claimed

Let me repeat this and keep it simple.

John Kelly is a traitor.

MEGANON IS A LARP. I know you're shills now because you keep referencing KNOWN LARPS.

YOu people literally make a new fucking larp at least twice a week. You are insufferable and excruciatingly obvious.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. I've been reading your caps all along. We're all so impatient, we want results yesterday. But because of your posts and those Dystopia articles, I can be patient knowing it's coming soon.

What contingencies are in place for when the SHTF?

Is this why there was a fire in the federal reserve? Is it related?

But that's not what he's saying now in the OP. I'm so confused. wtf

sounds like the coincidence with the hollywood elites throwing a single jewish scapegoat in order to distract us. is there hint of trump going after all of hollywood on kelly'ss phone, is that why they preemptively threw a jew before he got arrested?

also any big happening expected soon?

Gargantuan if it can be established.

Hi Mega!!!

Fire? What fire?

Yup. See. Watch these shills closely.

Same format as every other larp. Shills ask stupid multi point questions

>bla bla bla bla bla? Bla bla bla? Bla bla/

Cat pictures are CIA niggers.

>Hey if Trump sets precedent for shutting off NBC broadcast via executive order
He won't.

>President Trump really goes after the Fed
How does he think he'll do it without getting accidented or suicided? He goes public against the FED and we're in for some wild shit. You know what happens if the FED calls in debts? We're done for. Every dollar printed is an acknowledgment and increase of our debt to the Reserve. Do we think he's actually created a stop-gap when this upends the world economy? God damn. This is exciting and hopeful but terrifying.

CAT POSTERS ARE CIA NIGGERS

SEEE MULTI POINT INCONSEQUENTIAL QUESTIONS

I CALLED IT! THIS IS A PSY OP THREAD

THIS IS A LARP!

WHEN WILL THIS ALL BE REVEALED. I WON'T STOP CUMMING IF TRUE.

google.com/amp/abc7ny.com/amp/fire-breaks-out-on-roof-of-federal-reserve-bank-of-ny/2505889/

this 64D chess while playing competitive CS:GO and painting the Mona Lisa.

A work of art if true.

THIS IS A PICTURE FROM AN OLD SENATE user THREAD

LOOK HOW THE POSTERS ASK QUESTIONS IN THE EXACT SAME FORMAT IN THIS THREAD.

ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS.

California burns down to the ground during this time of the year, it's an anual tradition.

>Bla bla bla bla bla? How about bla bla bla? What do you think of bla bla bla bla bla?

kys - I'm confirming the 'new' user is contradicting the 'old' user.
Take meds, read again.

I'm asking because I understand how the Fed works. You're a fucking shill for chimping out because I suggested it needs to be considered BECAUSE IT DOES. Unfortunately this is standard operating procedure for shills hoping people won't think one step further. The only reason to do something like that is for forcing a narrative that countermands your true intention. You want the economy to collapse.

Try harder, bitch nigga.

>arrests
Journalists or leakers? because if its the leakers we will never hear about. If its journalists the thought of Ari Velshi, or whatever that potato looking fucks name is, in a prison jumpsuit makes my want to touch myself.

Bumpin

>bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla im a fucking LARP?
>bla bla bla bla bla more disinfo?
>Bla la bla?

Thank you. Weird I didn't hear about that. Maybe not much damage? Or too much damage? Eh. it's all crazy shit man

no comps no (you) fuck off nigger larper

Are you Kellyanne Conway?
Why do this? Does he actually WANT to go to war with NK? What's the damn point?

JOHN KELLY COMMITTED TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES. HE WAS LEAKING INFORMATION TO THE DEEP STATE.

JOHN KELLY WAS THE REASON JOURNALISTS MADE UP A STORY ABOUT TRUMP SAYING THE WHITE HOUSE IS TRASH.

love you mega
you sound like a real friend of this board
take care and be safe

WE'RE NOT ON THE FUCKING CHESS BOARD ANYMORE! It's like...parallel dimension double 4-D chess.

>Are you Kellyanne Conway?

aka
>Bla bla bla bla bla?

>Why do this? Does he actually WANT to go to war with NK? What's the damn point?

aka

>Bla bla bla? Bla bla bla bla BLA BLA bla? Bla bla bla?

>Based Trump is in an epic war with the Deep State, guise!

When are you retards gonna let go of this fantasy?

God bless you user. From the opposite coast- of our country- I cannot wait to see this cesspool flipped on its side.

Will Harvey start a trickle up effect? Will big fish actually fry this time??

Any update on the LV situation? Stay safe- glad to hear from you as always!

You fucking retards use the same stupid format for all your LARPs

I don't understand how you people can be so fucking retarded.

See. More of the multi point bullshit questions.

So damn obvious.

When it's all over, he will hardly need it. Everyone will know which MSM corps are bullshit. The people will have no choice but to demand fairness, especially after learning how duped they've fucking been.

Soon it will be made public that Breitbart is acquiring the Fox News potion of Fox. O'Reilly and Bolling sacreficed themselves to be forced to resign or force Fox to fire them so they could get out of their contract penalties knowing they had jobs. After all that comes out about Kelly, no one will believe their mainstream fake news claims that Bolling or O'Reilly harassed women. In fact, both have remained public and have kept their followings. This was Bannon's negotiation with Trump in exchange for helping him campaign and drain the swamp. Trump promised Bannon would get to be the one to report on the SHTF. This is what Bannon has waited for his entire career. So when they agreed it was time and his job was done, Bannon's resignation was approved so he could cover it. That "Trump has a 30% chance of finishing his term" shit he said, is only to keep the fires of the base stoked. It's to keep us from getting lazy. The Trump train needs to keep chugging hard, to get it done... it's why he said he will dedicate himself to defending the agenda the Trump base voted for. Everything Bannon does is intentional and with purpose. Even the things you may not agree with. Just like when you thought Kelly may have turned on Trump. He didn't and never has. All intentional with meaning you'll eventually know.

Wut

t. faggot

>buckle up y'all, it really is happening. In reality, it's BEEN happening. "You'll see"
I DON'T CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

Go through other threads....Senate user. LVMPD user. Victory of the LARP. etc etc.

This is all the same group of people. You can tell because they use the same question answer format with the shills every time. Same talking style. Same bullshit questions. It's so obvious.

McCain will be exposed and arrested I hope!

Kek. I wasn't born yesterday. Sup Forums has been thinking there will be arrests and and indictments. Keep dreaming.