Global Super Pooper by what year?

Global Super Pooper by what year?

2020 by my estimates

if india is so great why do so many of you jump ship to live the end of your days on spider island?

army ? yes
anything else ? no
what is the cost of superpowers if they can't feed people or even make sewage for 60%+ of population

never, it has way too many structural problems

>army
their army will shit so much it will block out the sun

Soon

Lol Y so jelly

Two thousand twenty poo

Open boobs for u

>army
Like their entire country, it's only held up by their hate boner for Pakis.
The first conflict that India enters, it's going to fail more spectacularly than Qing China, funny enough that it will probably be against China and not Pakistan.

where have you been
it's already a global super pooper

India has somewhat of a good GDP growth, but they have a billion street shitters who would work their arses off for basically shit.

India will NEVER be a super power because they're low IQ, and have no population control.

China India never gonna go to war, both have mutual interests and smart enough to not poke. Porkistan on the other hand is fucking rogue and can chip out anytime.

Pic related is the first page of the science text book in pakistan, this is what they study.

india and pakistan is the most cancerous conflict in history
and on the internet oh my got the amount of shit i see cunts

see what I meant?

Indians exist just to hate Pakistan and Pakistan exists just to hate India. Both governments know this and exploit it pretty well. These two multi-ethnic countries can be held together by some indocrinated hate towards a common enemy.

Believe me mate, China is much more of a threat to India than Pakistan is, and it's only growing. Pakistani people might not like Indians, and Indians might not like Pakistanis, but the gov. of these two countries like the existance of each other pretty much.
Latest Indian military movements and drills where in the border with China, not Pakistan.

If anything is a threat it's the Mudslimes.
They need to be eradicated first.

it's pretty much a fact both countries exploit the hate boner
just look at the shit festival that happens everyday between the border of Pakistan and India and tell me that's how two countries that actually feel threatened by one another act.

I surely don't see soldiers acting like clowns between the border of S and N Korea.

Could be the next couple years if they band with china and russia to sell oil for gold. This will kill the petro dollar as the global reserve currency

see what i mean ? a cancerous paki and indian in their natural habitat looks like this
>remove paki
>remove indi
i know about that festival and seen some vids
the population itself is cancerous

Within this century, maybe the next

show vegene!

2060 seems realistic

inb4 Rajesh Patel comes itt to defend his indefensible country oh wait

THIS lol, the India-Pakistan hate is so cancer on the internet

NOBODY CARES about your issues with Pakistan, shut the fuck up about it already

2070 maybe?

Every time I call out a Pajeet on the internet, they assume I'm a Paki. LOL

Ok Achmed

Pajeet detected

the population itself is being played like a fiddle

India has enough secessionist problems that it made advocating for it a crime. I suspect Pakistan is the same, both are new multi-ethnic countries that wouldn't otherwise survive.
A hate bonner keeps people entertained with a common enemy and this helps both Pakistan and India.

>56%er
>mocking minorities
You fat bastards don't have long left

Than we shall fight in the stinky, stinky shade.

China 2.0 attempts to shit on Poos
>Stole their society structure from America but like's to shit on them
>Speak french but shits on French culture
>Has the Queen on their currency but aren't English
>Boots out white African's who will 100% get killed
>Accepts Muslims that will 100% indoctrinate others
>Is famous for not being America
>Is only polite compared to America
India only needs to build one rocket for the rest to hitch a ride on. You got nothing you french chink.