Richard Spencer is coming to my school. ANTIFA probably gonna come. /pol have any ideas?

So, Richard Spencer is coming to my school. There's a LOT of opposition to him coming to speak. Security alone is estimate to cost $500,000. With that level of danger, I'm banking on ANTIFA showing up to try and fuck shit up. Any suggestions for a kind of Based Stickman spin-off costume?

I was thinking I could go weeb as fuck and bring a boken and dress like a ninja or some shit. But then I might get confused with ANTIFAgs. I have a huge, to scale model of a Roman scutum (big shield). Can you guys pitch some ideas? I want to make the most of this shitshow.

film it all

buy hidden cam gear and just film it

insert yourself in the anti-groups for maximum buttmadness and then spread vidya

This

So are you saying I should ditch the idea of being the next Based Stickman and instead go undercover in ANTIFA?

I'd be cool with that. Do you know how much it would cost to buy that stuff? I'm a fairly broke college kid and I have no cam gear as of right now (except for a Nexus 6P phone).

OP the event will be secure and inside. If you want to larp outside you will miss out on richard raping shitlibs in the Q&A

No weapons or shit are allowed inside. And im sure screamers will be thrown out

Just make sure you have room in your data card.
Make it empty. Put the phone in your shirt pocket so the camera lens is open and record everything.

GO
G
A
T
O
R
S

nothing is going to happen. Its not berkeley. its going to be like auburn and the police will immediately fuck antifa up if they try anything.

Unless you want to sit outside and be with niggers and trannies chanting dumb shit. I would try to get in line to see the talk and watch liberals get raped in the Q&A

If anything, nothing will happen absolutely.
I got a feeling Milo's last Berkeley sets the example where you "allow" the event but end up cancelling it last minute for "safety reasons."

unlike milo richard will sue the living shit out of the school and walk away with bank

if the event is secured with police no "threat" will be able to shut it down

DO IT

just go to them internetz, not expensive.

ask him if traps are implicitly white

just buy shit of wish

I did not notice who would be footing the bill for the additional $500,000 in security UofF is claiming. Who will pay for that?

Conduct yourself in a lawful manner at all times, understand every move you make and word you say will potentially be blasted round the world, be respectful to everyone, even (((antifags))), and GoPro eeeerrryyyyttthhhaaannnggg

Get some smoke grenades, mix yourself under the antifa faggots, make a smokescreen, hit random people and then get comfy while the chaos begins

>Conduct yourself in a lawful manner at all times
nah fuk that bro i'm ready to burn down u of f and flee to belize

At Berkeley the security costs are footed by tuition increases schedualed for the following year.

university has to pay

its how the first amendment works. That cost is because the left is insane

I'd love to see the place kit out in anticommunist & anti-Antifa posters.. 'Punch A Nazi' meme etc.. The night before..

Then Video them cleaning up the place rather than vandalising it..

What the actual Fuch??

Kill it all with fire.

nice meme

find the antifa losers that scream about white people specifically. Cut the video with obly the most outrageous snippets of conversation.

bumping