BRITCUCKS BTFO British jihadi reportedly killed fleeing Raqqa in June

>Jones, who has been dubbed the "White Widow" by the British media, left Chatham in Kent with her son in 2013 to join the "caliphate" in its early days.

>When she got there she was married to Junaid Hussain, a British-Pakistani hacker who was killed in a drone strike in 2015.

>In July the wife of a British Isis fighter, Aisha, told Sky News she had met Jones while in Isis controlled territory – she had since fled to a Kurdish refugee camp – and said she was unhappy and wanted to come home.

>She is believed to have been heading to the town of Mayadin, one of the few remaining Isis strongholds, when she was killed. The so-called British "White Widow" Sally Jones has reportedly been killed by a US drone strike in Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*loud farting noises*
TEE HEEEEE I MADE FUNNI FARTY NOSISE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lelelewlele

It's OK America Chan, Britain Senpai doesn't mind you killing actual jihadis.

OH FINALLY AN AUSTRALIAN. HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH AUSTRALIANS A BUNCH OF NIGGERS AND CHINKS COME OUT!?!?! LOL

how is that possible??

thanks xD

BECAUSE WE ARE NIGGERS AND CHINKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*STEALS RICE*

xDDDDDDDDDD huehuehuheuheuhuehuehuehueuhuehuehuehuheuheuheuhuehuehuheuhee

CANICHIWAHHh!!
youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M

THREAD THEME

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

*DOES A HAPPY DANCEY*
W-WANNA FUCK? xDDDDDDDDDDDD

MAYBE

HAHAHAHAHAAH I WAS JUST JOKIN CUNT
*FARTS IN YOUR FACE*
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TOLL STATUS: PAYED

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE..... DONT YOU KNOW I HAVE FEEELING TOO????

How is killing a terrorist btfoing us?
Can I make a thread saying "AMERICA BTFO XDDDD" everytime a normal ISIS fighter dies?

y u mad tho?

Kangz!!! bongs stink of piss and they're very faggy.

S

PICKLE RICK GUYS LOLLLLLL!!!!!! xDdddd"ddFf'ff

this shit is all fake Jew TRASH. God I hate UK

I'm not really, it's just a bit retarded to put britcucks btfo in the op even though the person killed has no allegiance to the UK.

>left Chatham in Kent

pls stop making my home town look worse than it already is

good riddance