Why does the "Flat Earth theory" makes so much sense?

Why does the "Flat Earth theory" makes so much sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRCWjJPUXyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cause you are gay and you view gayness as normal?

is gay is normal then flat is too.

gay jews BTFO

Spheres are objectively superior

because you have a shitty life and you feel like you've been betrayed by your masters so the rebel opinion is the one you're biased towards.

As for if the Earth is flat, couldn't say, haven't been up there..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRCWjJPUXyE

you do know the earth is tilted right?

Source

Because you have a low IQ

>being this stupid
That's like thinking cancer isn't real because it can't be treated by herbal medicine

just search for Axial tilt
basically very long ago before life we got hit by an asteroid that tilted the Axis and formed a bunch of space rocks around the earth that then became the moon

>only realising now the earth is flat
come on, user

>falling for the sun jew

Except it doesn't

Flatcucks absolutely btfo

>mods give me a warning for posting anime pics
>Flat earth thread is still going

What race of nonwhite made that map?

Daily reminder that it was white European Greeks who discovered that the earth was a sphere and it was the brown semetic Babylonians who thought the earth was flat
> 2017
> believing in nigger science
> ishidiggidy

Hahahaha coming from the fucking deus vult flag lmao

Why did they warn you? Sup Forums is an anime imageboard and always has been. Show me a screenshot

>he fell for the flat earth psy-op
stop watching youtube videos of ignorant people and pseudo science.

sage

for the same reason the joo world order conspiracy makes so much sense. everything around you tells you its true and a bunch of deceptive con artists and their ignorant sheep go apeshit if you say otherwise.

Daily reminder/ The only people that push flat Earth are CIA NIGGERS.

Flat Earth is the ultimate distraction to make conspiracy theorists argue but at the end of the day has no impact on anything.

Earth is a sphere. They want us, just like with religion, looking OUTWARD instead of INWARD.

The Earth has 2 holes at the poles and there is a central sun.

You can see the sun outside you know.

Wrong

Earth doesn't exist

Oy! Shekshekshekshek!

go ahead and book that melbourne to argentina and let us know how that goes for you. btw that flight cannot be tracked like most all others using flight tracking software.

since youre a flight expert can you explain why a flight from singapore to Los angeles had to make an emergency stop in alaska for a pregnant passenger? straight line on the FE map, not so much on a ball.

I already closed the tab
It said that every post must be politics
Pic related might need a MAGA hat to be Sup Forums approved

think you're missing the point. If the earth was flat we would be able to see the sun at all times.

It doesn't. It falls apart at so many places it's incedible there are people who unironically believe this shit.
There are countless experiments you can perform easily (not really at home since many involve travelling) that prove Earth's curvature it's not even funny.

It's not worth arguing with these CIA nigger flat earth faggots. I'm surprised the mods keep these threads up but 404 antartica threads.

Really makes u think.

Because you lack critical thinking skills and believe every graph you come by

>Verify your claims
>while I add more without verification