PRAYER OF PROTECTION FOR ROSE MCGOWAN

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend Rose McGowan in battle.
Be her defense against the vengeance and wrath of the Evil One's servants.
May God rebuke them, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan's minions,
and all the evil-doers,
who prowl on the vulnerable and the weak,
seeking ruin of the innocent, and scandal of the young.

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/news_services/liturgy/saints/ns_lit_doc_20040516_beretta-molla_en.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 17&version=NIV
youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not just Rose, but all the stars who were abused by evil people. Let them be protected from evil and have the courage to name their accusers.

You do better to place a very public bet that she ((commits)) suicide in the next 12 months.

I forgot the Amen.

Amen.

she's being watched and protected

if (((they))) do anything it won't be good for (((them)))

damn, rose is turnt! finally ran out of fucks to give... go gettum rose

Amen.

Amen

I got you senpai senpai

Amen.

Destroy the Satanic Synagogue from its foundations.

I believe Rose is doing God's work

Amen

Amen

May her death be quick and painless.

Press P to pray for Rose

>christcucks

Wodan ist furor

Please keep Rose safe.

Praise kek.

P

>stars

kys faggot

here we go!

Kek will watch over her

Crush your enemies

See them driven before you

Hear the lamentations of the women

AMEN

Fuck her...she's a shore for Jews. Only mad b/c she got passed up for movie roles so now she outs them

I'll only defend her if she repays me with sexual favors

P

very true, but dont forget, the enemy of my enemy is my friend (for now)

Get gassed jew

Amen

I'd like to be more angry at Rose. She's at least partially complicit in these events.
But honestly she was just a goy girl in the clutches of an uberjew. She didn't have a chance.
Godspeed Rose. Amen

great, now I've see Weinstein's little jew cock

edgy!

Amen

Chad walk.

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ! It is he who commands you! It is he who flung you from the gates of Heaven to the depths of Hell! Be gone from this creature of God! Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!
The Power of Christ compels you!
>The Power of Christ compels you!

I CAST THEE OUT UNCLEAN SPIRIT!
The blood of the martyrs commands you!

She grew up in the same cult as I did.

Protestant here. I wanna become a Catholic. There are a couple Catholic churches near me but I don't know anyone who goes to them. How do I become involved without looking like some out of the blue autist?

Fuck these whores
>suck Harvey's dick for roles
>20 years later
>roles dry up
>offer to suck his dick again
>"I only let 20 year olds suck my cock lol"
>i was rapped

>the giver

edgy in Sup Forums
I NEVER!
Also, I'm for Israel opening up their borders for their Islamic brothers ,why should the EU take the blunt of the rapugees?

What is wrong with being some of out of the blue autist?

Call your local priest and ask to visit with him and/or start RCIA classes. Beware, they under the sway of Vatican II, but once you get the basics you can educate yourself and move on to more Traditional education and practices.

Cute pic of a little boy she has. Androgynous at best.

All she complained about was Weinstein's mean words and pressure. Those are not crimes. Wasn't she of age for sex when she met him?

She thinks she was entitled to roles without putting out. All she has to do is make enough $$$$$ to be producer of her own films and she can cast herself. Until then Weinstein decides in any way he wants.

She is seeming like a little bitch now, or am I missing something substantial in her complaints?

Go to mass for a few weeks, tell the priest after mass you would like to join the church and do the sacrements

Not happening. If Europe doesn't have the balls to close its borders, that's primarily Europe's problem.

>prayer to angels

oh vey double low key edgy!

Blessed Gianna, children of /pol pray to you for strength to your daughter Rose

vatican.va/news_services/liturgy/saints/ns_lit_doc_20040516_beretta-molla_en.html

In September 1961 towards the end of the second month of pregnancy, she was touched by suffering and the mystery of pain; she had developed a fibroma in her uterus. Before the required surgical operation, and conscious of the risk that her continued pregnancy brought, she pleaded with the surgeon to save the life of the child she was carrying, and entrusted herself to prayer and Providence. The life was saved, for which she thanked the Lord. She spent the seven months remaining until the birth of the child in incomparable strength of spirit and unrelenting dedication to her tasks as mother and doctor. She worried that the baby in her womb might be born in pain, and she asked God to prevent that.

A few days before the child was due, she was ready to give her life in order to save that of her child: “If you must decide between me & the child, do not hesitate: choose the child - I insist on it. Save him”. On the morning of April 21, 1962, Gianna Emanuela was born. Despite all efforts & treatments to save both of them, on the morning of April 28, amid unspeakable pain & after repeated exclamations of “Jesus, I love you», the mother died. She was 39 years old. Her funeral was an occasion of profound grief, faith and prayer. The Servant of God lies in the cemetery of Mesero (4 km from Magenta).

“Conscious immolation», was the phrase used by Pope Paul VI to define the act of Blessed Gianna, remembering her at the Sunday Angelus of September 23, 1973, as: “A young mother from the diocese of Milan, who, to give life to her daughter, sacrificed her own, with conscious immolation”. The Holy Father in these words clearly refers to Christ on Calvary and in the Eucharist.

Gianna was beatified by Pope John Paul II on April 24, 1994, during the international Year of the Family

P

The fact that she has her twitter profile image as a picture of her when she was a child is pretty telling. Lots of people who were abused as children can kind of get stuck or regress to childhood mannerisms and expressions. Why do you think Michael Jackson spoke the way he did? His father beat the shit out of him as a kid.

Amen

Reminder that this degenerate whore is who you want to protect.

reminder that her degeneracy doesn't excuse someone else being a pedophile and rapist.

May Allah protect you from harm child.
Inshallah!

Harvey please leave.

and if this femenazi knew the support she gets from Sup Forums she'd kill herself.

Just pointing out that Sup Forums is full of hypocrites who decry the degeneracy of modern women and then praise those same women when it suits them. Kind of an eye opener.

It's almost as if life isn't just based on binary option. WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?!?!?!?!

She's gunna get suicided man

>hypocrites who decry...
1 Hillary wanted popular vote to count against Trump
2 Hillary didnt want popular vote to count instead of super-delegates against Bernie

Not at all hypocritical to point her out as an example to younger women about the dangers of Hollywood.

kύριος Ἰησοῦς

Degenerate whoredom is what we want to protect our daughters from.

We failed Rose, but she's not destroyed, and she can save others.

If you can't get with the program user, go home.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 17&version=NIV

Beware of liberal Catholics. The institution of the church is based itself, but I can't speak for app the self justifying, abortion loving, contraceptive using, fornication acting "Catholics" out there. Talk to the priests at each parish to see if they are based. Most are, but some are not.

I've had a priest tell me that masturbation wasn't a sin. Reported him and never went back to that parish.

Get'm Rose. Take down the synagogue of Satan.

Dont forget. Britney Murphy and her BF were trying to expose this shit and were murdered.

DO IT FOR BRITNEY

Brittany. fuck im stupid

May KeK's blessings fall on Rose.

She got raped by him in 1997 , probably before you were born . Cops wouldn't do anything, nobody would publish story, and they said there is no proof. Wake up . All cops,police , studios are complicit. Fucking Jolie and paltrow wouldn't speak out. They come out and get cock holsters like you even suggesting she's done anything wrong.

Fuck you rapist. She tried in 1997 motherfucker look it up

We're not praising her. We're understanding that being fucked by Weinstein may have led her to degeneracy, as well as other young women. So, we encourage her to speak against it, as we do.

This doesn't mean we've forgotten what she's done in the past, but we realize that it's wiser to use her to prevent more of this in the future.

More balls than Affleck,Pitt,Damon,Feldman,Culkin,decaprio, Crowe,

She was degenerate as she was getting raped all the time. Why not criticize all the people that didn't believe her in 1997. You probably weren't born yet fuck stick

Quite the opposite, they need to protect that ass from me.

St Michael appreciation thread

lefty Sup Forums is retarded. unless any of this goes to trial its a non-issue and just gossip. unlike normal people a allegation can ruin their entire career

normal people can molest kids and still end up gym teachers or janitors at a school so they can molest more kids

The only reasonable response, the rest of you retards 100% fail at convincing anyone.

We gotta protect our women. They know no better.

May the will of the BOGs watch over this poor soul. Let this tarnished heart find salvation in the BOGpill. Let her activate the BOGdabots hidden inside of her and bring this foul wench to pol so we may weaponize her

T. Followers of the BOGpocalypse

This is what happens to women who are abused as children and then abused later in life as well. This is a symptom of what was done to her not something that came naturally from her.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=8kyWDhB_QeI

Święty Michale Archaniele! Wspomagaj ją w walce, a przeciw zasadzkom i niegodziwości złego ducha bądź jej obroną. Oby go Bóg pogromić raczył, pokornie o to prosimy, a Ty, Wodzu niebieskich zastępów, szatana i inne duchy złe, które na zgubę dusz ludzkich po tym świecie krążą, mocą Bożą strąć do piekła. Amen.

OP here, can someone tweet this thread to her?

I'm not a Twat.

This is why you fucks are getting axed for being catholic, Michael is not god, you are not even praying to Jesus, this prayer is a heresy and undermines the authority of the lord.

Rose never really had a chance. She was born into an Italian sex cult which avidly practiced pedophilia.

Yeah, she's whore, but she got dealt the Eight Ball at birth.

Rose is just an attention whore. she is hoping to get noticed and she did. good for her. whore.

P

Bring her to pol anons let her get weaponized by redpills and BOGpills.

She holds many secrets we just gotta activate her BOGdabots

Make her answer the call anons
We are the greatest thing on the net but we need more ground support bring her to pol after were done we can unleash her like we unleash b upon tumblrinas

Literally Sup Forums never says this about anyone else who acts like a whore. We write off race mixers as forever tainted, feminists as lost causes, single mothers as she-demons who will ruin their children, women with tattoos as filthy skanks, we literally wipe our hands clean of any woman who doesn't fit Sup Forums's mold of a traditional modestly dressed housewife. Sup Forums doesn't consider what made them reach that point or if they had a fucked up childhood, only that they're "burning the coal now" so she's "dead to us." Yes, Sup Forums is definitely full of hypocrites who change their minds whenever it suits them. Guaranteed when this is over Sup Forums will go back to hating race mixers and women who dress like whores.

Not all women who dress this way do it because of abuse. Some just do it on their own. Though if a person was abused or didn't have a father growing up, then they are much more likely to act this way when they get older.

>WRONG
Sup Forums is aways on the right side of history

Also it is worth noting that dressing this way and acting this way is bad in and of itself. Even if it is completely unconnected with abuse, it leads people to having empty and unfulfilling lives that end in regret. Plus it propagates through society like a disease when kids grow up seeing their moms or older siblings act this way. So it is worth keeping the taboo on this kind of behavior around.

Amen.

Then why don't we give benefit of the doubt to all lost women, when in most cases we never know what caused them to lose their way? That's what confuses me about Sup Forums's selective tolerance, it shifts at a whim.

>woman dresses/acts like a whore, she's a degenerate and is dead to us
>woman dresses/acts like a whore but is useful for our purposes, we forgive her and she's /ourgal/

Hypocrisy.

I appeal to the divinity within us all to focus our thoughts and energies into our champion, Saint Rose of the Weirderlands, in order to give her the strength she needs to vanquish our foes, to drive them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of their wives and children as their ill-gotten gains are ripped from the clutches of evil and used to placate the wounded and fallen from battles past.
In Kek's name we rally and focus our power to the defense of /ourgirl/, may she be victorious in The War of the Rose!

hollywood has so much power it will be weird if there aren't consequences for some of these women just to set the tone.

May the Coolest of The Angels watch over Her.
I think both Her and Jeffrey Dean Morgan & His Wife are Currently being Watched Over atm.

Slut shaming dude

P

Same thing happened in Germany. Thats why Hitler was trying to eliminate the Jews.