What the fuck? Is "Zeta Gundam is good" just an elaborate troll...

What the fuck? Is "Zeta Gundam is good" just an elaborate troll? I finally finished forcing myself to watch this shit and it is worse than 0079 in every way.

>worse story
>worse characters
>worse music
>worse mobile suits
>autistic writing

It also ruins every returning character from 0079, mostly ruining Char and Amuro.

Overall, Zeta Gundam is a complete clusterfuck and I can't imagine ZZ could be any worse than it. I can't really explain in detail why Zeta is shit because I am still in complete shock that people consider this better than 0079 or good at all. The only worse mecha show I have seen is maybe MOSPEADA.

Its the only Gundam series I enjoyed. What a waste of time watching all of that shit was.

Your enjoyment of Zeta is always the inverse of your enjoyment of ZZ

I loved Zeta
Hated double Zeta

it's true, the cycle does not end.
>worst characters
Kamille is the best MC

>I can't imagine ZZ could be any worse than it
user, I have news for you

You're gonna love CCA.

>ruining Char
Impossible. He was shit from the very beginning.

I want to get into Gundam, is there some chart which tells in what order to watch?

Why do you keep posting this?

yeah a calendar you fucking cuck

Yeah google them, that's what i did. But I'll just tell you. Start with the original Mobile Suit Gundam. I felt like watching them semi chronilogically but you don't have to. Then i watched 8th MS Team and War in the Pocket but those ended up being wastes of time. Next was Stardust Memory 0083 which is a great step between original and Zeta. I dropped Zeta early because i was burned out on gundam by then.

Go fuck yourself dude.

Good to see someone else who doesn't worship Char's cock. So there's what, five of us now?

To this day I still haven't forgiven Tomino for what he did to Emma. It was just so... unnecessary.

It's less of a troll and more something people perpetuated back in the day to appear knowledgeable or "patrician".
Now go watch Layzner to wash away the bad aftertaste in your mouth.

Are you posting this pasta to have a discussion or just to troll?

If it's the former then expand on your points dingus.

>Is "Zeta Gundam is good" just an elaborate troll?
It's almost like different people can have different opinions

>worse music
>talking shit about Sign of Zeta

Unrelated but how does one make a chart like this? What tools are needed?

photoshop and google

So, how come there's no sign of dick nor even of the balls. They are there, right? Right?

Pretty tasty pasta you got there.

I want to hold her hand.

Pencil, a slide rule, and Microsoft Word.

Zeta and ZZ are extremely polarizing, if you love one you'll usually hate the other

I loved both, what does that make me?

(The first 16 episodes of ZZ were pretty bad though.)

In the original script and concepts for ZZ she lived but would've died later in ZZ

Always thought that her hair was just an afro.

>(The first 16 episodes of ZZ were pretty bad though.)
This is apart of what I meant
some people like the first half of ZZ for being lighthearted while others think it's way too jarring coming off of Zeta's ending

It was all lighthearted, the first 16 episodes just weren't that good.