" we must secure the existence of western society and a future for classical liberal values"

> " we must secure the existence of western society and a future for classical liberal values"

Your opinion on this statement?

too (((civic))) for me

>classical liberal values
Hedonistic ideologies is where egalitarianism is rooted. It is the downfall of civilization.
Duty and purpose go hand in hand.

>15 words

I prefer the fourteen.

Good taqiyya

>Western society
The current pozzed consumerist society or traditional?
>Classical liberal values
These can't come until degeneracy has been mostly destroyed. To do this requires a covenant society, which can only be aquired with a homogenous population. When will you natcaps/libertarians learn that Authoritarianism is NOT the end, but a means to an end.

>Liberalism is egalitarianism
Depends on what kind of egalitarianism you mean, mate. Or what kind of liberalism. Fucking hell, Americans and their retarded political vocabulary piss me off.

Egalitarian is liberalism. It belongs to no other domain.
You're not even well read enough to understand this simple paradigm. Don't pretend like you're better than anyone else, snek poster.

>and a future for classical liberal values

we must not

>a future for classical liberal values
yeah a future in the trash can

Implicitly racist.

>I like Western Civilisation the most
>Therefore I like the people who built the West the most, aka whitey

>western society
85% of the people in "western society" don't know what that term even means.

man i would sell both my kidneys just to bleed out with my nose in her ass crack.

I see you, GCHQ

>Egalitarian is liberalism.
Yes, but both words can mean two things in English. How hard is that to fucking understand?

>When will you natcaps/libertarians learn that Authoritarianism is NOT the end, but a means to an end.
Yeah, I heard this shit before. Sounds an awful lot like the dictatorship of the proletariat not being the end goal of communism, but the necessary step towards the stateless worker's paradise. Guess what your ideology and communism have in common.

SPOILER: neither of them actually work, because flawed and corruptable humans will find ways to maintain their near-absolute power.

"Western values" are nebulous, and it's debatable whether they're even a good thing. What I care about is the existence of my people and a future for white children

I think you'll find that the ones who stab you in the back most aren't your own people, but a certain (((chosen people.)))

dunno what your on about m8

>inb4 15 years in prison

If the Jews manipulate the state, why do you want the state to be big and powerful? This is the utter idiocy Sup Forums can't account for.
>The Jews are a problem!
>So we need a big, strong state to solve the problem!
>But the Jews control the state!
>Good goy, vote for a bigger state!
>We need to ban the wrong opinions!
>Oh no, the state is banning opinionts I like!
>Must be the Jews!

that's basically 1488.
who is the greatest honest proponent of such values?

It's called kicking out the Jews, genious.

economic liberalism is mostly positive
byt social liberalism is a fucking cancer killing western societies

how will we dispose of jews on a wide scale without a strong government first

Impossible until you take away all women's right to vote. Not one can be allowed to vote.

Again, how will you achieve that if Jews control politics.

Why is this a necessity per se? I don't care whether Jews or Gentiles oppress me, I'd rather not be oppressed at all. Or do you think Jews should be expelled purely for the crime of being Jewish?

Have you seen what western civilization has turned into? Children on hormone blockers, openly inviting disease filled inbred barbarians to rape our women, muslims driving through crowds and the crowds apologizing to the muslim. What the fuck is there to save?

That has been done hundreds of times in the past and all it does is move to problem into your neighbors yard.

>classical liberal values

easily corruptable, even if things were fixed, which to begin with things cannot be fixed under these values, it will just be thoroughly subverted and we'll end up in the same place in ~100 years if that

the current civilization must be destroyed and rebuilt. without capitalism, Jewish religion, and nonwhites