Multiple people injured in shooting at Swedish market

We need to get rid of the second amendment now!

rt.com/news/406527-sweden-trelleborg-shooting-injured/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/406527-sweden-trelleborg-shooting-injured/
twitter.com/daniel_heinke/status/918596743674994689
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

GUN LAWS NOW!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

ALLAHU AKBAR

Any airports near?

Aloha snackbar, Sweden

Umm...no sweetie, it's a white supremacist male like always.

omg sweden needs more immigrants.

LEL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>2nd amendment
>Sweden

DAS RITE HANS GOD IS GRATE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SWEDEN NEEDS MORE GUN CONTROL. THINK OF THE CHILDREN. HOW DID PEOPLE GET THEIR HANDS ON GUNS?!

Lol it was just a gang shooting

I am betting 50 euros that it was a nigger or a "white" from middle east.

Damn swedes! they literally ALWAYS do this and ALWAYS have done

this is perfectly typical SWEDISH BEHAVIOUR

God damn white gangs running around shooting one another in Sweden.

or rapist lithuanian on the rampage?

>Police are witholding the identity of the suspect.
Coulter's law.

i hope my son and gilfriends husband are safe

Youre a yank my friend. You have no saying about gang shootings

Nah, he would have used a vodka bottle or a bent dull kitchen knife.

Nothing special in Sweden these days.
Just some muzzies killing one another a - again

I was being sarcastic you autist.

Tan Skinned Swede?

10 bucks it was a tan swede
>kek

>rt.com/news/406527-sweden-trelleborg-shooting-injured/
Don't worry. Islam is a religion of peace.

>We need to get rid of the second amendment now!

only for white men

>Lol it was just a gang shooting
>it was just a gang shooting
>was just a gang shooting
> just a gang shooting

your clay is truly lost

Islam has nothing to do with islam.

PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE

Is the shooter, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Was probably an asian male

>mfw asian

Part and parcel

If this user is right.
Then no, and it's just as bad. Gang shootings in fucking SWEDEN.
>JUST

Digits still pending.

at this point, we dont care.

A new and interesting development, inb4 a whole group is going full Breivik

I thought you couldn't get guns in Sweden unless you were clean for 5 years, joined a shooting club and followed their rules, paid $250, stayed in the club for 6 months, took a couple shooting tests, and competed in a few shooting competitions.

hmm..

No, he's also a migrant. And therefore a victim.

But Sweden is safe those cucks always tell us so

You can just join a gang and spent 5000 kr

FÖR HELVETEN CAJ HON ÄR VIT GREPPA DET GEVÄR

It's all perfectly normal

Hopefully, but more likely it's just a carry over of Middle Eastern feuds and it was done by yet another violent ape refuge.

The Swedes just weren't tolerant enough!

>trancarchist

But will Australia turn in more guns and increase gun control?! They can’t keep doing this!

confirmed

my repeating intigers say tanned native swede named muhammad

snackbar confirmed

>police do not treat incident as terrorism related
twitter.com/daniel_heinke/status/918596743674994689

#prayforsweden

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>angela lansbury meems

PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN SWEDIST CITY MY FRIEND

>#prayforsweden

sure, praying, that will help solve the problem.....

Meanwhile in Switzerland ... could the problem be multiculturalism, of multi ethnicity?

Responding here since the last thread is locked
Fuck no, obviously we're worse off than we were before.
The "rape capital of Europe" thing is just bullshit though, Sweden counts rape different than other countries. Things like sexual assault gets added to the stats, and each count of rape is added as a separate number. So say in another country some husband rapes is wife every night for a year, in other countries it'd count as one charge of rape; in Sweden that'd be 365 rapes added to the stats.
We're worse off than we were, but shit like this is inflated and fools a lot of people. Especially on Sup Forums, where people want to make it out as if Sweden is the middle east.

Rape is rape.

>Sweden is the middle east.
Yes, it is.

its in trelleborg where the ferry to germany leaves, closest airports are Malmö and Copenhagen. its most likely gang violence and not a happening

>Terveisin achmed, half-achmed or rich white snotty kid living in rich white suburb.

För helvete!
What fucking good does it do to try to smooth things over, say "Oooh it ain't THAT bad" and try to downplay how our beloved politicians have totally fucking destroyed our country?
In what way does that help the situation? Does it make you feel better in some way?
Tell the fucking truth, you fucking pussy!

what was these guys role. looks cool as fuck

Europe now understands why they need guns. God help them when their governments finally start getting serious.

Was he Aisan?

Because it's not true? We're worse off, I'm not trying to make it look good.
That doesn't mean I'll just sit by like a lil cuck while Sup Forums spreads lies. If you want to bow down and act like a faggot while buying retarded propaganda you read on Sup Forums, that's on you.

I'm glad you asked my boy!

Coming from a south American state? Bruh.

I agree with you though, sweedistan is lost.

when i went to Sweden, i saw alot of jews.
do you have dark hair?

Sweden is the rape capital of the world, and certainly of Europe, you idiot.

Its not that the shit is inflated, its that your suicidal government and media constantly deflate the statistics. Go to your government court pages and look up the cases yourself. Its pages and pages of full on sexual assault and rape, much of it gang rape, 95% of it is by some fucking Swede named Achmed or Muhammad.

And here you are, making fucking excuses for it all. Traitors before enemies, fagggot. Never forget it.

> not even a grenade attack

i guess i'll go to sleep

Sure thing. Let us know next time there is a gas-leak, ok?

I should add that a shocking amount of those cases are AGAINST MINORS. God damn I am mad right now, I swear to god I cant even fucking stomach you people, what in the fuck HAPPENED???

>gun restrictions will preve-

>IT'S A WHITE MALE
IT'S A WHITE MALE
>IT'S A WHITE MALE
IT'S A WHITE MALE
>IT'S A WHITE MALE

WHITE MALES LITERALLY ON HOMICIDE WATCE

If Sup Forums only spreads lies, then why are you here? Isn't the mainstream meteor more like your cup of tea then?

But ok, what are the "lies" and "retarded propaganda" that are told about sweden here do you think? Also how old are you, have you even experienced our country before the enrichment?

its a norwegian tradition to joke about how the swedish are ball-less and brainless. the jokes are not without reason.

they are no true vikings.

"Sweden is the rape capital of the world, and certainly of Europe, you idiot"
In this world, in this massive dark and horrible world, out of all places, you really think that Sweden is the rape capital.
I cant fathom how stupid people can get

He can't keep getting away with it.

Nope. Blonde hair, blue eyes, like god intended.

Wait, do you actually buy all the shit Sup Forums says about your own country? wew
Even if Sup Forums is retarded about shit like this, it's still fun.
If you want an example that people keep posting; "in sweden you're allowed to have the isis flag, but not the swedish flag!". The reality is that all flags are deemed okay, and the swedish flag wasn't allowed at ONE school because the principal didn't like how the kids were being openly racist with it.
I'm 26, and as I said, I'm not pretending everything is fine and dandy.

>Be Swedish

Get shot

Even in third world shitholes, people stand up for their women. This is not the case in your liberal utopia, here women are free and strong, and when they get raped because theyre not actually strong, the rapists get protected.

Sweden is the rape capital of the world.

I'm getting unsubstantiated early reports the gunman is a Neo-Jomsvikings named Sålömö Häydsson

>go to a public market with a handgun
>open fire with a handgun
>four injuries

jesus fuck how badly do these people aim

>It's just a muslim area you guys, who cares
There shouldn't be any non-Swedish areas in SWEDEN.

>Wait, do you actually buy all the shit Sup Forums says about your own country? wew
Said that, never i did.
>"in sweden you're allowed to have the isis flag, but not the swedish flag!".
Read that here, never i did.
>I'm not pretending everything is fine and dandy.
Understatement, that is, say i would.

OPs laws say that you cannot own a gun unless you are a part of a club/hunting group. And you're asking US to repeal the 2nd. Fuck of shill.

Kek.

Fucking pathetic.

Take a look on BBC news and there's fuck all on this.

Update, our reporter on the ground Mutumbu Ben-Cohen managed to find the suspect's social media picture.

Unstoppable

That'd actually be a good way to spin gang violence

Yeah because all you do is ADS with right click, everyone knows that

Does this even count as a habbening anymore? Less than 5 dead is pretty boring desu

It all makes sense now thx

>
>Umm...no sweetie, it's a white supremacist male like always.
Yeah... always...

BUT WE BANNED DEATH BY GUNS