Thinking man made climate change isn't real

>thinking man made climate change isn't real

ISHYGDDT

no response? is a scientific graph too hard for Sup Forums to understand? kek

In an "unadjusted' data, the temperature changes lead the CO2 changes by 800 years.

That what you'd expect, if you took Undergrad lower division chemistry. Temperature drives CO2, not the other way around.

I thought MS paint died off?

do not reply to meme flags

they are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

Your own graph shows temperature leading CO2 changes. Don't you do science? Causality says the cause has to happen before the effects

then its almost as if the co2 is lowering the temperature

Those guys lie about everything though

you can clearly see the CO2 peaks before the T peaks
either way, if you ever did science, and weren't just a LARPer, you would know that the measurement error would make any claims of one preceding the other completely baseless

>X and Y change together, so Y is making X change
Pretty big leap you're making there.

>no, the CO2 has no impact on the climate
>the sun is making CO2 rise instead

pretty retarded desu

>the changes in temperature have been following the changes in CO2 consistently for 4 hundred thousand years
>just a coincidence

Your graph shows the opposite retard, if you're gonna shill use the 120 year one

>thinking the entire planet is warming

arent we overdue for an ice age

so if we assume that there is no global warming then what is going to happen instead? if we have a replacement theory we could push a narrative instead of denying one!

The CO2 changes lagging behind tempurature changes really made me think

like i said, that probably means co2 brings temps down slowly

Carbon Dioxide is heavier than air. It eventually settles on the ground or water, it doesn't drift into the upper atmosphere so it wouldn't effect temperature of the planet.

Anyone with a moderate scientific background with balls has called bs, me included. Answer me this: 1.Iis water vapor also a greenhouse gas? 2.Do I believe 'global warming' is real from water vapor? Yes. Why?. 3. Is the effect from CO2 similar or slightly less (it's slightly less btw) to water vapor?. 4. What's the effect H2O has on temperature (about 30 degrees or so), and what is the relationship in size to their abundance in the atmosphere? 5. Don't be a fucktard, it's communism.

Pushing a replacement "theory" would be just as bogus as the global warming meme. All "climate scientists" are doing is making projections with models they invented. Theres dissenting projections that are basically blacklisted because they don't fit the agenda of academia/government/media/big science/commies. Global warming projections are not at all hard science like they pretend. Being a "climate denier" shouldn't be any more controversial than disagreeing with economic forecasts

>pic related. Even Dilbertman knows this

>Mann made climate change is real

oh look a graph
wow very convinced

isihiggydiggy
ur a faget

Looks like normal cycles to me