Why nignogs kill so many nignogs compared to whites/asians/browns?

Why nignogs kill so many nignogs compared to whites/asians/browns?

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/new-murder-in-brazil-several-shots-in-the-face.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGeNDnYcQOA
youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
youtube.com/watch?v=xjTU_hpxygQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPn_yVAwc1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the video faggots;
theync.com/new-murder-in-brazil-several-shots-in-the-face.htm
P O R R A
O R R A
R R A
R A
A

The just released the FBI stats for 2016 and niggers are of course at the top of the charts.

so everybody who's non white is a nignog?

jesus I'm a half savage negro white power bro and those "nignogs" are the fucking lowest IQ dummies after Somalis

They are statistically proven to be a violent race. Put violent people around each other and it escalates to killing.

CARALHO PORRA DROGA PUTA IDIOTA

MAMA

GUEEEEEVO

Its because they are too fucking stupid to solve their differences with words

WHY NO FRONT SIGHTS

>Why nignogs kill so many nignogs compared to whites/asians/browns?

Because they are nignogs

Because the one thing nignogs hate more than whitey is other nignogs.

Beat me to it.
Not like they use the sights anyway

Niggers hate niggers just as much as anyone else, they may not know it but their brain does.

go kill yourself nigger

Imagine being born and living your whole life just to be executed in the street by a yammering nigger. Never leaving my gated community again.

>even niggers hate niggers more than they hate the whiteman
lmao

statics are racist, user.

Lol fucking nigger,
>executes an unarmed man
>acts like he is stronger and superior

Fuck niggers

Why do you thin they only marry light skinned black women or white women?

post it preez

boredom

Why do you sopa de macaco, e uma delícia?

Niggers are the only people that can stand being around other niggers. Ergo they are around each other a lot, and shoot each other

Why do you proxy?

Dumb and impulsive

Why the FUCK can I not access this goddamn website...

yeah i think one time Jordan peterson came to the conclusion that Hitler must have done all of that (evil stuff) basically because he was bored. I lol'd.

Eu amo uma bunda. Eu amo uma bolinho de banana.

UMA
M
A

Because even nigs are redpilled

Man, I'm loving the High Definition that's coming with new phones. It's great.

bc they are full of self hatred for their own race

Low IQ, high testosterone while young, and poor impulse control, and the Warrior Gene.

Hay un dicho que dicen los negros de mi país y es : "Negro no quiere a negro". Y pues si te pones a pensar es verdad, ni entre ellos mismos se toleran

The irony that you post that comment with that photo

>no fathers, low intelligence, don't know how men are supposed to act
>use pop culture as a substitute and emulate the values held by the men your environment deems successful and fill the gaps with instinctive behaviour
>families don't value rational thought resulting in bad skills while on average not having much cognitive potential to begin with, making it harder to break the circle of idiocy and question the paradigm you grew up with
>life is reduced to hedonism and is considered meaningless unless one has money and bitches
>grow up with other confused young men who try to act manly but confuse manliness with violence
>someone gets their pride hurt and all brains involved do the monkey dance until the dominance hierarchy has been established
>access to guns escalates the monkey dance to a fight to the death

uma delícia

Succinct, well done.

inpecable explanation gg

Caught him slipping without his shit.

because they are animals
and animals fear humans

why does this gun has no front sight?

To be fair slaves often act the same even though it's for different reasons. I wouldn't go as far and say slavs aren't humans, I think it's more a cultural thing. One of the russians the other day thought smiling at strangers and common decency things like that were foolish.

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
if thats an argument against hating nogs then you did bad and prolly didnt notice my flag.

Why does that pistol not have a front post?

Kek, there's no one better at killing their own than the Chinese.

Because they're around nignogs so much. You'd want to kill them too if you had to live around them

>brazil

They don’t kill NEARLY enough. Every week thousands get shot and only hundreds die. Niggers need marksmanship lessons.

They're on the side, that's the nigger model.

>brazil
i want that wall completed by december

to be honest?

It's because whites flip the fuck out when they kill white people, not so much when the kill other blacks
I know the left says shit like that, but they're actually right

Niggers like killing
+
Most niggers live around other niggers
=
Niggers kill a lot of niggers

No fucking shit? Why would I give a fuck if some nigger gets capped? He's not my kin. This is surprising to you? Are you that stupid?

Blacks kill blacks all the time. The fucked up thing about it is that you're supposed to be sad about something that's pretty common. If you were sad every time a black person dies a violent death you would be sad 24/7. Or to put it in an other way. If your sports team wins the big trophy every year you won't be has happy as if they won the first time in 50 years.

Also why should you care about black people if black people don't care about themselves enough to stop the gang violence?

If a nigger kills another nigger do we really care?

exactly

There are shootings as bad as Las Vegas pretty much every weekend in the hood. Never seen one on the national news though
White people really are just concerned with white people

fucking northeastern subhumans

I can't decipher if you're trying to imply that that's a bad thing, or not.

it's not a bad thing or a good thing, it just is

Uh no, it's pretty clearly a good thing. Lemme guess, you're one of those "blackpilled" faggots.

The NFL taking a knee against gang violence. Imagine that.

atleast he died quickly

The ting goes skkkkkkraaa.. popopopop

Yep. Those mindless savages are capable of much worse

Any idea why the guy got shot?

G18 noob

It's a giant problem that has been exploited by the poverty pimps and Hollywood (Chicago) Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

Heck of a job Black Lives Matter did to exploit black crime to pump up their master's own personal wealth at the expense of the black people.

you're opinion is invalid.

people don't know what it's like in the hood

youtube.com/watch?v=fGeNDnYcQOA

Genuine kek. Underrated.

>White (Hispanic)
what did they mean by this

lol caught that nigga lackin

Yay, let's make American into Brazil! It's progressive!

Non-mestizos who speak spanish

real answer is that it snags on clothing, sights are mostly useless on pistols and even more useless if you're a gangbanger

There's a saying in our country, blacks don't love other blacks

You speak like american.

This is what the future will look like if the U.S. government tries to take guns away. Random niggers shooting each other in the street without a care in the world.

Oh sure...

You assume every boy in the hood is a rich rapper... Or getting rich off selling drugs to destroy your fellow black people...

Here is what actually goes down in your fucking hood to the people you rob and exploit every day you fucking motherfuking piece of nigger trash.

White people with Spanish last names.

fuck off you don't know shit

youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

Do you have access to youtube...

Here is a video that might make a difference in your life....

youtube.com/watch?v=xjTU_hpxygQ

you've neve been to the hood have you
you can't say shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oPn_yVAwc1o

Over/under 50%? I want to know so I can say majority instead of disproportionate

Of course, to grow, you must understand why the white man made the "hood" for you to live in.

It's just another modern version of a plantation to make your slave owners rich...

I was expecting the little crackhead running around would do something.

>I was expecting the little crackhead running around would do something.

99.9% of REAL black hood kids can't afford good shoes...

cause even niggers hate niggers