I can't deal with best girl getting cucked like this, how do I get rid of this sadness inside my heart Sup Forums?

I can't deal with best girl getting cucked like this, how do I get rid of this sadness inside my heart Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E
downloadmorerem.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58196010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

masturbate

Watch her existence get literally wiped out.

Why did you post a blank image, OP?

rem faggots now
youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E
She is so overrated

i just went on a spree watching all the episodes up to recent, and i just cant even anymore. i need some other more cheery animu to watch something action fantasy related just like this one but not depressing as fuck

:'(

You can't be cucked if you're not in a relationship.

Subaru is a fucking faggot for picking a generic princess over perfect Rem

It's not really the kind of cucked you imagine f.am she's only known the kid for like 2 weeks, it's just teenager hormones, she'll get over it in a few days.

The only way is to stop watching/reading, because author is obviously an edgelord with horrible taste.

>has outright confessed her love to Subaru and actually does love him
>Subaru goes for Emilia instead because muh Japanese ideal of "She helped me when she had absolutely no reason too so I fell in love with her."

I almost thought maybe he'd realize how stupid a thought that is later on but then I remembered it's Japanese literature.

Also fuck them for teasing Rem as the main love interest and then giving us the middle finger, I hate that shit.

fanfiction

I don't know whether to commend re:zero for breaking tropes or discard it for being literally a meta self insert

I'm still mad about this, I've never dropped a show over petty shit like a love interest getting dropped but this is just shitty writing

>Also fuck them for teasing Rem as the main love interest
wut

Consider this karma for shitting up the board, faggots.

>muh Japanese ideal of "She helped me when she had absolutely no reason too so I fell in love with her."
You realize this applies perfectly to Rem as well, right? Her situation and Subaru's parallel each other. They both fell for someone who saved them once when they felt like they had nothing to live for. You can't insult his love and defend hers, even if I agree that Rem is a much better developed character.

They both equally helped each other out and matured together. Died and fought together. What did Emilia do? Save him from a couple of street thugs. Put his little head on her hip. Lame. She also fought with him amd said she wants him to go away. Not to mention she has the personality of a paper bag. Im not a Remfag, but Emilia is a shit tier character/waifu and I understand it might be the curse. It's still not confirmed yet.

get used to it.

>They both equally helped each other out and matured together. Died and fought together. What did Emilia do? Save him from a couple of street thugs. Put his little head on her hip
this, the situations may parallel each other but they're not equal

kill yourself

>tfw kill yourself
>respawn in your room watching rem getting cucked again

How autistic do you need to be to use the word "cuck" every time someone's turned down and doesn't immediately burn all traces of their relationship with the other person?

Shes too good for subaru, I'm glad they aren't together

cuck

I just want her to be happy

This suffering has to end
;_;

We just all want Rem to be happy, and what makes her the happiest is being with Subaru.

She already said it on this latest episode. She wanted it to be Subaru, and no one else.

>Subaru does pic related after Rem confesses her love for him
>Reject her and still has the guts to ask Rem to be his wingman
>Rem agrees only because she loves Subaru
Sounds like a pretty cucky scenario to me

pls no

By realizing that its fake and your brain is being tricked into thinking pixels have feelings because they meet the bare minimum standard of emulating what a himan looks like.

>how do I get rid of this sadness inside my heart Sup Forums?

Read the AU spinoff where they get married and have kids and wild sex.

>Due to his power, the plot railroads Subaru into a position where he's there when she's finally ready to talk about her problems with somebody
>He says what almost anybody who's not an asshole would say
>He's the only one who can make her happy now

What's the fun in that

No it's good that she got cucked

If she isn't taken by subaru then she can come running to me!

do you enjoy anything

Kill yourself

downloadmorerem.com/

Wait until all of the incredibly vanilla doujins are released and enjoy reading Rem getting her horn sucked by Subaru.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58196010

That's pretty lewd.
I just want one with lots of hand holding and kissing in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
The only one translated on sadpanda right now is no good.

By not watching shitty isekai anime. You did this to yourself.

Well, there are plenty of those coming up soon. One's got kissing while Subaru princess carries her.