These people had the largest empire in human history and dominated hundreds of millions of people

These people had the largest empire in human history and dominated hundreds of millions of people.

Now they let themselves be belittled like this.

What the fuck is wrong with Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/11/british-transport-police-bans-white-men-from-its-recruitment-workshops-6992490/
archive.is/KInb4
archive.is/H46el
metro.co.uk/2017/10/12/stall-holder-banned-after-selling-offensive-knights-templar-mugs-6996473/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking hell it's actually real wtf

is it ACTUALLY real though...

Uh, this is unlawful.

United...CUCkdom...

Can't spell cucked without UK.

If you google this story it shows up in the search results just as listed here, but if you actually click on it, the article is totally different now. Now it's mocking the idea that anyone would complain about discrimination against whites.

WTF is going on? They did a ninja edit and completely reversed the tone of the article?

wtf is this white males problem?

racism and sexism much?

>how can a public service blatantly support this kind of discrimination and inequality in 2017

Are we the libtards now ?

IT'S CURRENT YEAR

Christ has a country ever been so brimming with self hatred? I mean maybe Sweden and Germany have you beat but thats it

The anlo power in its natural habit

metro.co.uk/2017/10/11/british-transport-police-bans-white-men-from-its-recruitment-workshops-6992490/

This is racism and race discrimination is against the law.

Exactly. Look how the article title has changed and compare it to the actual URL title.

Silly user, you cant be racist to white people :^)

Beady Eyes. Tears he cries
Muffled disappointed sighs
Anglo children big and small
Mosley tried to save them all
Left right. Right left.
Leftists sow Old England's Death
No English culture left to stand
As Negroes spread across the land
Now allied with the Left and Labour
He makes the Pakis your new neighbour
To sate their first for English blood
That they wanted, that they got.
Albion devoid of cheer; Anglos fear. The end is near

They probably got pressured not to have this headline by the government

"White males are banned" is racist
"for minority groups only" is tolerant

archive.is/KInb4
archive.is/H46el

also look at that url...

> K
> Inb4

saved

here's another redpill i made a few days ago, feel free to drop everywhere

>In line with our Positive Action initiative we are initially only offering this workshop to women and black/minority ethnic groups who are currently under-represented in the force
So yes, it's real and the BTP have admited it. "Only open to non-white" is the same as "whites banned" and the accusation is that these no whitey workshops constitute discrimination, which is contested, their existence is not contested.

thanks for that.

its crazy that watching TGSNT will soon get me more time behind bars than committing a murder. I didnt think we could fall so far so fast.

pic unrelated

Sweden has done the same. This is because a white, disciplined, hard-working man surrounded by other men like him makes a good soldier and is resistant to ((progress)). They know the tensions will become unmanageable soon and are trying to break down any organisation capable of putting up a fight.

the level of owning of the british is second only to the USA

A british badteeth is owned by The City (jews), by the Masons (police, politicians) AND the queer queen (high level satanist).

they are sad, only based indians can save that silly rainy island

>British transport

"Funny" thing about this, was probably an idea thought up by a white male boomer.

britain, like most other anglo countries, become ultra cucked

Isn't banning someone based on skin colour ... you know raysist?

>What the fuck is wrong with Britain?

British women genuinely hate British men. I'm not sure why but they really do. The want to see everything built by British men destroyed and British men chased out of all institutions and they don't care if the country burns down afterwards.
British men are collectively unable to put women back in their place, they allow them to say what ever they want do what ever they want.

Why is there a UFO in this picture?

Everyday i think the end is in sight, but everyday i am disappointed

You know whats interesting? Here in NYC, every transit cop is a shitskin. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Most of the regular cops are white though. I always wondered about it.

They are at war with everything western and linked with whiteness.

metro.co.uk/2017/10/12/stall-holder-banned-after-selling-offensive-knights-templar-mugs-6996473/

>British women genuinely hate British men
This sadly rings true

Today's Britain would have surrendered at the mention of war by Hitler. Total pussies.

>British women genuinely hate British men. I'm not sure why but they really do.
>British men are collectively unable to put women back in their place, they allow them to say what ever they want do what ever they want.

Ahmed Mohammed will give them what they want and put them in their place. Britain has no men. Just women with limp dicks.

All the real men in Britain either left and founded America or died in WW2

>right wing men go out and die while lefties stay back and grow in number
Only reason we are where we are.

You leafs down for an anglo second reich?

r/K selection theory

fake and gay

Anglos are, and have always been, retarded. We slaughtered them like dogs and they bent the knee. We inflicted such a deep wound into the fragile mind of the Anglo, that they never recovered.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
Israelis: Do you believe that gentiles (goys) will be slaves for the Jews?

I like how it insists "yes, seriously" before admitting that it's bullshit.

Someone should buy the author a ticket to Saudi Arabia so they can throw that faggot off a building

This larpers obv not from NYC, no one calls them transit police you fucking loser

>You leafs down for an anglo second reich?
At this point we're just waiting to become the 51st-60th states.