White restaurant manager charged with enslaving black cook

>The cook, Christopher Smith, 39, alleges that he was forced to work up to seven days a week, often for 18 hours a day without breaks, brutally beaten and threatened repeatedly.

>The 2015 complaint alleged that Edwards beat Smith with a frying pan, burned him with tongs that Edwards had dipped into a grease fryer, beat him with his belt buckle and fists and routinely used racial slurs in speaking to him

>On one occasion, when Smith was too slow about restocking the buffet, Edwards took Smith into the back of the restaurant and beat him with his belt buckle

>“Plaintiff was heard crying like a child and yelling, ‘No, Bobby, please!’ After this beating, Defendant Bobby forced Plaintiff to get back to work,” the complaint read, according to the Post.

>simply having a job is considered enslavement by black people now

laziest god damn group of people I've heard of

In the end, he just couldn't quit Bobby

Did the nig get paid, though?

What

the kang was slaved

Why wouldn't the guy just quit?

>that face
I have a feeling he did it, and he's totally okay with it

i shit you not, this is the fucking guy he supposedly "enslaved".
"mentally retarded" yeah no, he's just a nigger with a typical nigger IQ and i can guarantee you this entire story is made up BS

Link nigger.

He won't be okay with it when he becomes a slave to a hundred black men in prison

>tfw i read cock instead of cook

>if you only knew how bad things really were

>I have a feeling he did it

50 year old man over powering and keeping black slave for years younger then him

He was a slave

>50 year old man beating a young man over a minimum wage job

>black cock
We've been on Sup Forums for far too long.

Why don't you believe everything you read on the internet/news? Why would someone just make up things.

that would be hot

Right but did he live in the restaurant? Or was the owner in charge of his housing, his food?

OP needs to link the article so we can get some fucking answers.

yea it sounds like bullshit to me why not just go to the cops

WE

>He won't be okay with it when he becomes a slave to a hundred black men in prison

Implying they won't just let him run the jail considering that is pretty much part of the job description

Just need to put Steve in the gun tower.

>letting this downy around food that you sell to people
Massa deserves prison desu

Is beating or mistreating your employees enslavement?
Is having the employees work long hours enslavement?
Is using racial-slurs enslavement?

Nothing you have green texted, comes anywhere near it being a case of enslavement.

>White restaurant manager charged with enslaving black cook
Who is this based man and why isn't he teaching us his ways?

>No, Bobby, please!

lel

>believing nigger-news

BASED

But seriously though I bet all he did was ask the nig to work a little overtime and "dat sheit be rayciss"

>letting blacks handle food service
I watched a black coworker eat 5 pounds of raw hotdogs from our stock, and I'm fairly certain he never washed or wiped, it took an e-coli outbreak to get them shit-canned.

Hey, you smell that? It smells like nigger bullshit.

>work with black guy
>could never get him to stay on the fucking food line
>he gets promoted
>now gets angry when people wont stay on the food line

same guy that complained he got pulled over for being black (in the same sentence he mentioned he had expired registration) and just got married to a 250lb mexican for a greencard

Fucking source?

this. even if I've driven 20 miles or more i'll walk straight out of a restaurant if i see negro food handlers in the back.... they think it's completely normal to pick at their groin and/or asshole after handling food, makes me want to vomit

Eternal boomer

Same.

poor kang

you asswipe bannana peel cherry, you realize that slavery is the worst thing to have been allowed in America?

this, i can't eat if a downy is next to me let alone if he touches my fucking food. shoot the guy who allowed this to happen RIGHT NOW

lol