Chaika.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chaika!

Cyka?

Mwee?

Yes. Chaika.

I watched the entire S2 before S1 without realizing it.

Those.... eyebrows....

Chaika is for _____

sodomy

I did that with Higurashi.

Oh god no!!

Chaika is my waifu

Which one?

Red > white > grandma tits > purple =blue

Does Chaika even know about the dick?

Black the best daughter.

how much of season 2 was original anime?

Freddy is putting you back on the front page.

Chaika in the submarine!

Obligatory

>Anonymous 08/0
Tha'ts a big chaika

I did that with Zetsubou Sensei

a.pomf.cat/mazzwd.webm

Chaika boy?

MUH SEIZURE

>10000x10000
I always fucking open it anyways even though I know what's coming.

I can't get enough of Chaika's reaction faces.

Purple > Blue = Red > White > Black

Red for perfect Tsundere.

CHAIKA ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!!1!

No twins no deal.

I'd watch that.

I finally got around to finishing the 2nd season.

How much did the plot vary from the LNs?

Chaika is literally built for hugs.

I'm sad the whole class system went to waste

They rushed it into 10 episodes instead of 12 while the LN is still ongoing. A lot of missing plot points, that's for sure.
Other than that, the anime is somewhat poorly drawn because of budget, not enough fanservice, lack of gore.
Basically it was a wasted potential.

Asspulls: the anime.
And I'm still mad about what they did to Niva. Locked away, seriously? She was one of the heroes who saved the day, and even though she's a gundo, she had a personality.

Did the LN ever delve into the lore of magic?
In the Anime it was basically never explained even though I thought it was pretty cool.

I wonder. It was one of the few things that did get quite a bit of time devoted to it (to set up a plot point that half-paid off), but the animme was also filled with a lot of good implicit world-building. Which I wouldn't trust the hacks at Bones to do.

Yes, for example they explained about types of gundo. Wizards usually use those big ass gundo for the spellcasting, they're slow, almost impractical, commonly used in a long range attack. Chaika's sniper rifle type is uncommon type but more practical. Claudia Dodge's rifle is unique as it allows her to shoot faster using simplified casting.

Dude

>Ch-Ai-Ka

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

Another Chaika

You say what. About Chaika? Chaika, graduated top of class. Chaika Seals. Involved, lots of raids. Secret raids! Hero-fighting! Over 300 exploded breads, confirmed! Chaika, trained in eyebrow warfare. Top wizard. Entire Chaika armed foces! You, nothing but another bread. Chaika, cook you out. Precision, never seen before! Mark Chaika's words. You, get away? Think you can? Say stuff over Internet. Think wrong! Secret saboteur network, contacting! Right now! Your house, being traced. Storm, coming! Brace! Storm, wipe out you! You, little. You, pathetic. You, dead. Kid! Chaika, anywhere! Everywhere! Can drive car, over 700 ways! Just with Chaika hands! Chaika, trained in unarmed cuteness. Also, access to entire coffin! All of Chaika's dad, parts. Chaika, use. Full extent! You, miserable! Wipe bum off face of continent! You, should have known. Unholy retribution! Clever comment, bring down. On you. Held your tongue, should have. But, couldn't. Didn't. Pay price. Baka. Chaika, super angry! All over you! You, drown in hugs! Kid. Smothered.

I want to molest a bound and gagged Red Chaika while White Chaika watches!

Taste in Chaikas! Bad!

>When say shocking truth
>But secretly
>Was not shocking truth

Has Chaika gone too far?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

FIND WAY!

Am I doing it wrong?