>Genes for Skin Color Rebut Dated Notions of Race, Researchers Say

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nytimes.com/2017/10/12/science/skin-color-race.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZD7Te
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is stupid. Are they retarded?

stop antifa hans.

skin color is not the exclusive factor of race.

Lol so now is outdated when it's inconvenient. What does science even mean anymore

(((scientists)))
Its a fucking bait article and headline that has no bearing on reality.

sage

Sup Forums has been saying that race isn't skin deep for years

I'll never fathom this double-think.

>RACE DOES NOT EXIST
>I have eyes and can see races

>>DNA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE
>>Clone a black person, the clone is black????!

They're intentionally strawmanning

>were all equal
>niggers are better than wypipo

A nigger can be albino and still be a nigger.

Skin means literally nothing. Look at the facial structure instead.

(((Zimmer))) Oh FFS you aren't really trying.

Skin color is just a variation in appearance like red hair or green eyes. Merely an adaptation to variations in climate across the globe.

Race isn't skin deep.

(((((((((((((((((Zimmer)))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((ZIMMER)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Zimmer is a German name, you cuck.

Zimmerman is potentially Jewish. A Jew named Zimmer would be atypical.

(((Zimmer)))

i can't remember the last time any article that cites """science""" in the title wasn't a fuckin jude

I'm perfectly fine with that, but why would evolution stop at the neck?
Seperated thousands of years, subspecies we developed into different subspecies

Evolutionary traits developed over 100s of thousands of years are just variations of appearance :^)

>one article
>ny times
>"researchers"
>"researchers say"
>1 post by this ID
slide thread. sage.

Stupid German

too bad race isn't just about skin color

does he claim there are no differences in brain size and IQ, too?

Yeah in fairness it's been illegal not to be a good goy in Germany for half a century

>race is only about skin colour

Said no-one ever.

Is this another retarded study based on the idea that only humans have different skin colors and animals totally don't?

>111
what did Kek mean by this?

>genes for skin colour
What about genes for skull structure?

>"Muh race is only skin deep!"

>genes that determine skin color are widely shared
yes all of sub saharan africas indigenous population is genetically black and a portion of london, paris and other european countries cities which have a noticeable portion of the population descended from black people are also genetically black. i would be willing to bet my harvard degree that a black person who goes on a plane trip to hongkong will still be genetically black. my god africa is teaming with hungry niggers. its common to be black...*drops ceramic cup with coffee in it*

>race is only skin deep
This is one of the most irritating memes I know of.

Carl Zimmer is definitely Jewish, though.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Stop sharing that image, it has nothing to do with genetic distance. That has to do with mating patterns. Not saying niggers aren't less evolved, but that image means something totally different

how much did they pay for this study?

Too bad their bones, brain, and blood are also different.

The narrative that race doesn't exist completely ignores medical issues that black people face because liberals don't want to admit that black people often need different medications and different blood donors.

archive.is/ZD7Te

always archive

also sage in all fields

Yeah isn't sickle-cell pretty much a black thing?

Well then, it looks like for once Sup Forums was right.

First of all race isnt just skin color, and its not JUST genetic. Race is just the pattern we see in different groups of humans. Culture, language, genetics, geography etc. all influence each other to varying degrees. Basically for you retards this means that yeah most of the genes affecting skin color are shared throughout humanity (except the gene primarily invovled for light skin was introduced to east africa from non-africans. It says this in the studies abstract, conviently left out). These genes may be "shared"but they are in varying frequencies between populations. Thats literally natural selection. We all share genes for height but some populations have higher rates or certain ones than others.

Not to mention potential mutations within the same gene. A gene isnt an exact code, it just a unit for expression of traits. One gene in our genome makes skin lighter by affecting the the way our bodies make pigment. But this same gene may mutate and still make lighter skin but differently. This is already true of europeans.

Basically this article is shit.

t. Degree in bio

Nothing but we the taxpayers probably shelled out a couple million for it.

>What does science even mean anymore
Depends on the agenda of the week.

>There's a lot of Asians and Black people in the world
Wow, I never knew!

Race really is a social construct. But so are species. Our definition of species is just as arbitrary. Look up ring species. Or just problems with speciation in organisms that are asexual or can transfer dna non-sexually.

But the patterns we see are real. Like niggers are more vilent than whites. Whether its socioeconomic, genetic, religous or whatever doesnt fucking matter. The fact remains. Dont get too hung up on race. What matters is shitters vs decent people, but its hard to find the decent people in populations that are mostly shitters.

Also IQ isnt that important. If you could make every human have the same education, nutrition and culture/language with genetics the only variable id say most would be within 20 points of each other. You dont need an iq of 120 to be a productive nice human.