Has anyone here on Sup Forums ever wished, even for a few moments, they never took the red pill?

Has anyone here on Sup Forums ever wished, even for a few moments, they never took the red pill?
just a few years ago i used to be so happy and full of optimism, ready to face each day. Then i learned how harmful globalization and uncontrollable immigration are for the future of Europe and how much uglyness and evil there is in this world, and i just feel miserable and depressed ever since.

Like Cypher from the matrix, sometimes, in moments of weakness, i wish i could return to my previous condition of ignorance. And it makes me feek sick, like a traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>''how did you get out of the bed, sven''

NO YOU WEAK BITCH

FUCK OFFF

my whole life was one big redpill. i wish i never would've taken the blackpill

I know that feel user , every blue pilled fuck is happy and I'm miserable because I know the truth.

Yeah sure i wish it occasionally. But i would never turn back. Sometimes I watch theradbrad on youtube. The guy is so care free and genuinely a nice guy. Never mean, never political, optimistic, happy in his small world, unconcerned with things out there. I envy it. But... it is no solution.

being redpill does not make you necessarily unhappy
realizing that you've been doing all you can to make the world a better place should be enough to make you happy. Not satisfied but happy with yourself even if the world is burning arround you
Feeling frustrated won't change a thing so might as well be happy with what you have but always work to make things better

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?"

Embrace the suck soldier! Hey look on the bright side, there's always happening threads to look forward to. Nothing better than getting comfy while normies, degenerates, niggers, and faggots get btfo.

If you were a normie you'd be on Reddit, not Sup Forums.

By coming to Sup Forums you are not an average human. Many normies cannot stand the board layout here. It's been an infamous statement by visitors time and time after.

You were always 1 step closer towards being WOKE. Finding this board was your 3rd eye awakening.

Now it's time to go deeper. Take the black pill son. It's not over yet.

No.

No benefits of ignorance. - reality will kick you anyway.

The only differenceis that will be not ready for the impact.

Absolutely this
I just wish I would have seen the light earlier.

Yes. I think about this everyday.

Before I was extremely unhappy and depressed too, but at least I wasn't a racist!

gay starfish is right

Sometimes when I see the odds stacked against us then I look to my historical role models from classical to modern to find inspiration. Then something happens somewhere in the west, a change in the societal thought patterns and I can FEEL the spirit coming over me. It reinvigorates me from my moments of weakness and pushes me on.

fuck of jew fag. fix your country

No, I've stopped watching distraction ball and started lifting and taking an interest in politics. Awesome decision.

Not a normie, and don't want to take the black pill. You could say i am currently blackpilled because i feel like shit. I want to avoid this situation and not be depressed and angry all the time.

I have those moments as well Sven. Don't let the fags get you down, all true men have moments of weakness. Those who claim other wise are simply to vain to admit. I now and then pine for the days of being a youngster playing vanilla WoW with my buddies, baseball and soccer, not a care in the world. It's really all been downhill since puberty.

Then you snap out of it and return to being a man. It's only a problem if you revert.

>globalization
>uncontrollable immigration
>are for the future of Europe
Yeah it sucks but there is a murderous war coming so its better prepare you slashing arm with a machete / fire axe sooner rather than later.

Or if it gets too much learn how to kys painlessly

One can even the shill odds the other kinda makes you a semi cuck.

YOU DECIDE FAGGOT

Blackpill is the redpill without finding God and without self improvement.

Yeah, but knowing that things could have been ten times more worst if I had taken the blue pill is reassuring.
There are no take backsies in life, and there is no point of regretting it. What's done is done, move on. Everyday you are reshaping your life, blue pill or red. Difference is one of them is actually constructive, the other one is not.

>being so delusional that you fail realize no one gives enough of a fuck about you to be against you

No, there is no point in living in ignorance, even if it makes you happier. In fact I did the opposite and took the black pill as well. Now I'm just trying to make myself comfortable before everything collapses. There is a positive element to it as well I suppose. I mean you can't create anything new without destroying the old and the current system is so dysfunctional that it's not going to be a huge loss.

I never "took the red pill". I always hated most people for being brainwashed vapid consumerist sheep. Plus, my family always knew the truth about the Jews, I have been hearing about how they are parasites with no loyalty to the nation they inhabit since I was like 5. Growing up as a white Christian minority in a "community" of kikes, muzzies and niggers was also helpful, like getting a nice little preview of what it will be like when they are a majority everywhere. So there.

Take solace in your duty as a man, and putting yourself in a position to bring others the same joy you(hopefully) had as a youngster. Find a wife you love, have children, build community. Spread positivity in your community and save your wrath and dark energy for those who seek to destroy what you've built.

You fags on here prove nothing by talking tough. Don't deny your inner turmoil, just don't let it take control.

>doing fuck all about it
>thinking that's redpilled
>you deserve this Sweden

>Take solace in your duty as a man,

this is shit losers say to justify being aloser
"man up" from a feminist is the same as this cuck shit

This

>aryan
>white

Have fun being bluepilled

>talking about a primitive analogy of enlightenment and self-improvement

Truly Sup Forums is retarded. Dunning-Kruger effect.

Sort your lives and make some money, faggots.

This is the response of a child with no responsibility.

Getting red pilled is not a choice for people. They're look for the truth and they find something else that renders most other things in their lives completely meaningless. How long it takes for them to figure that out varies from person to person. Besides, how can you regret something you didn't choose? How can you regret the inevitable?

There is no you out there that didn't take the red pill. Now it's your job to deal with it.

>An-Cap
Get your head out of the 1810s

Why don't you stop being a bitch and use the red pill knowledge to exploit stupid people?

Occasionally...but the red pill is reality. Ignorance has life and death consequences.

>ad-hominem
>ignores point entirely
>red herring

must be fun playing identity politics.

I hated kikes and niggers before the Matrix I didn't need some cringe faggot on a CP image board telling me to

For real. I see how easy it is to be a blue pilled fuck. You give no fucks and ignorance is bliss.

We don't negotiate with peasants.

Quit pol, smoke weed, talk to women, keep up on current music and films.
That's how you re enter the blue mind.
Personality I like women too much to get too red pilled. Save true red pill when only hookers will sleep with you. Until then enjoy being young and stupid.

What's the point of even calling a fuckin facebook page anti-Zionist league if all it is is fucking Hitler memes, I see this all the time, just call it what it is.

Whole family is right wing conservative...oblivious to the world around them. Being the youngest i was the only one raised on the internet. Too much information for this lad, but I thank God for knowing

im responsible for making your wives and daughters wet

Quite posting pictures of kike prostitutes, Sven.

Why would I be? I found a purpose in taking the red pill. I was put on this earth to raise children.

>muh redpill

There are kekistanis on the board right now who think that they are "redpilled" because they support Trump or watch infowars.

Protip: falling for controlled opposition doesn't make you "redpilled"

No

KYS if you can't deal with it you fucking faggot

Highly doubtful

Thx bro. That's what I realize after I took the redpill. Everyone around me are too comfortable with their lives and the lies they are fed. I'm not sure about spreading the positivity just yet but I do believe that things starts from within me. If I fail myself, I fail. So perhaps the first step is to straighten yourself up, then rescue your fellow men from the belly of the beast.
I'm 31, marriage seems so far away especially in today's world. I've made peace with waking up by myself for the rest of my life if that is how things go down. In fact, I wouldn't want an easy life, I just want the strength to live through a tough one.

WHAT'S THE BLACKPILL user

You'll know when you've taken the black pill, trust me.

I took the red pill, and I liked it. I still like it despite efforts to be more of a normie-type person. If you believe in the mbti at all I'm an estj, which is one of the more normie personalities. But I still have the underlying beliefs of the red pill while blending into society. Just hide your power level and refute the poor arguments of the blue pilled masses with logical arguments.

Nihilism.

not really, fuck off nordshill

>There is no you out there that didn't take the red pill. Now it's your job to deal with it.
My advice (from personal experience), read real history written by historians, and realize that while there are aspects of truth to redpills, they are much exaggerated. Then realize that you are likely pretty lucky to have been born in the time place you have been (compared to third world countries, or any country throughout most of history), and get on with your life, i.e. focus on making yourself the best you can.

Basically this. It's not possible to avoid the redpill for many individuals here, I reckon. However, avoiding blackpills is best practice.

Getting redpilled just made me want to rage against the dark. I ain't gonna give up

I think it at times because being redpilled in this world makes every waking moment a struggle. But ultimately, taking the redpill saved me. I was headed for a life of degeneracy followed by Hell.

suicide

Remember, you're here forever.

Stop being a fucking faggot.
If Nihilism and depression is your answer to the truths this board provides, you are not redpilled.
Your ancestors are all shaking their heads at you, are you gonna stand the fuck up and fight to improve yourself and the world around you or are you just going to be the same miserable faggot as before?

I'd rather die a wolf than live a sheep.

Is that where you realize the absolute bliss of barebacking black chicks?

I can tell you how to regain happiness. Get off of TV and internet. Don't listen to anything but music or radio. Read paper for news. Get outside and just do stuff. Works wonders I promise.

Absolute checkage

>d000000ds.... like..... [movie reference]
>is anyone else in deep thought about [movie]?

no, becasue i'm not a 14 year old fucktard

8. I need to get in shape to progress further.

It depends on how "deep" the pill takes you.

I think a portion of the redpill overdosers don't realize that not all red pills are true, and that overdosing can lead you down an unjustifiable path of cynicism towards everything, effectively setting one in a false reality.

Everyone will eventually be redpilled. Imagine the mass hysteria when people realize theyre living a lie. At least you understand the big lie and the narrative laying that theyve been putting down for the last 200 years.

>And it makes me feek sick, like a traitor
You should feel sick and like a traitor. You should be preparing for vengeance against all enemies foreign and domestic. Start doing deadlifts and you will feel more zealous for revenge and victory.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

Checked.

Carry on soldier, for life is an eternal war.

I'd say I'm an 9. Not sure women can get to a 10.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Don't give up please. Sweden is ground zero in the battle for the white race.

Maybe.

Dont live in the Cuckdom of Sweden. Sorry bro, this is what happens when men stop being aggressive.

I fear your country wont last another 50 years. It was a glorious pastfor Sweden and whimpering end.

Leave while you can.

American comment above my first is correct. But this is why America is great, guys like him exist. Sweden they dont.

To never have questioned one's own choices is proof of either fanaticism or lacking intelligence.

Needless to say, I have questioned my commitment to libertarianism many times.

However, even though a truly free world may be a dangerous place (especially for the coddled and weak who expect the government to save them from anything that goes wrong), I have concluded that I would rather die than be a slave.

I wouldn't deny it outright, i've never heard/read of a woman being a 10 though, i think Jeanne d'Arc is up there.

Learn how to be an observer instead of worrying about all this bullshit you have no influence on.

Don't put yourself out of living a decent life just to virtue signal to like minded people.

>Is that where you realize the absolute bliss of barebacking black chicks?
True, they really love the nut blow inside of them...

I'm the total opposite. I was never optimistic or happy before, just a bundle of nerves, without ever really being able to pinpoint what was wrong.
Sometimes now too when I'm forced to endure the horrors of bad company with people talking mundanely about current events or whatever, I feel a huge volcano of contempt inside me bubbling , but I never let it show.

I try to read as much as I can, and my life revolves around raising my family. Only other hobbies are photography and classic cars.

Swedes are complacent. You guys are the NEETs of Europe all cozy and warm in your chalets sipping hot chocolate.

Youve forgotten how to defend yourselves. Plus the germanic borg culture, you guys have always been ripe for Automated Luxury Communism.

>Has anyone here on Sup Forums ever wished, even for a few moments, they never took the red pill?
fuck off JIDF

This.

No one said life would ever be easy. I would rather live my life with the painful truth than with comforting lies.

No, I'm glad that I'm not part of the herd that mindlessly believes whatever you tell them.

>inb4 "then why are you on Sup Forums?"

People that believe every single thing on Sup Forums without looking into it are retarded and aren't redpilled.

If your wife cheated on you. Would you rather be ignorant and live a happy life together with her, or find out about it and be miserable?

>realizing that you've been doing all you can to make the world a better place should be enough to make you happy. Not satisfied but happy with yourself even if the world is burning arround you
>Feeling frustrated won't change a thing so might as well be happy with what you have but always work to make things better
this

FIGHT

Ideally you'd find a woman who doesn't believe in divorce or disloyalty.
Shit, I posted my feet once after getting permission from my husband and STILL felt guilty.

If you really want to get red pilled you have to make choices, learn when to fight and when to flee, take some friends, make strategies to kill the ones destroying your country, when police can't handle it it's time for you the people, you have the advantage they'll never expect you to retaliate, just don't let them live, hide the bodies, let them wonder where their niggers are going, noone will wonder, thats the beauty of killing scums with no paper work

post em

>Find about it
>burn down the house
>divorce her
>???
>profit

>every blue pilled fuck is happy and I'm miserable because I know the truth

Lmao they're not happy at all. They live materialistic lives full of degeneracy to fill that void that can only be filled by the truth. They are zombies.

The red pill helped me land a rich husband who wants a bunch if babies.

I'm greatful to you fags.