We need to overlay and label iconic Hollywood photos with labels like. RAPIST, COVERED UP MOLESTATION...

We need to overlay and label iconic Hollywood photos with labels like. RAPIST, COVERED UP MOLESTATION, ATTACKED RAPE VICTIM. ETC. Someone please help me do this!

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/dan-schneider-the-creator-of-shows-like-victoria-j-29393475/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Actually not a terrible idea I kno Harvey will hold big parties at his house around award show time so pics from those would work well

Put a little star of david on each jew to showcase the correlation and really activate some almonds.

Who here got raped by Weinstein?

Didn't Ellen hand out free pizza during this Oscar.

I know she did.

Then afterwards, Jack Nicholson came up to Jennifer Lawrence like she was a dog in heat.

This Ellen Degenerate Oscar was prime pedo perv.

pizza pizza

Jennifer is really ugly when she smiles.

brad pitt
cucked twice by weinstein
first gweneth paltrow
then angelina jolie

here cuckboy hands out ellen oscar pizzas

they live
we sleep

it just gets too real

Bump. Get to it pol.

>pedo
Pretty sure everyone there was an adult.

ONLY CONFIRMED FELONS.
>do not try to call these people whores you will lose your steam with normies. Label the sicko gents

pretty sure everyone there was working with woody allen to deep six his pedo activities until ronan farrow got the tape on Weinstein

ronan is the baby in this 1988 photo

the truth will out

everybody in hollywood knew
now everybody knows

kate is a piece

of work

a piece of work

Good meme, take nathans weiner kosher symbol and put the wrapper on one of these shiksas that got weinersteined.

This is counterproductive
Women won't speak out if they are shamed. It's more important to have these women speak out and expose this shit!

gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/dan-schneider-the-creator-of-shows-like-victoria-j-29393475/

Hebrew national, 100% kosher shiksa meat

He prolly sucked Harvey's dick once or twice himself.

fuck me