How does Peter Thiel (a Libertarian) justify going to secret Bilderberg Meetings?

Other urls found in this thread:

bilderbergmeetings.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To know what they're up to.

H.R. McMaster wen't to bilderberg as well. He actually calls Israel an illegitimate state though.

To make fucking bank investing in stuff coming down the pipe.

Bilderberg is a red herring

wow bilderberg meetings

im sure the elite discuss the real shit at the meetings that everyone knows happens and not in secret meetings that the public knows nothing about

am i nuking your fries?

how does he justify being a disease spreading faggot?

Maybe it's just a dope ass cocaine party.

>haha, dont worry goyim, i only attend those meetings to see what their doing. I actually support you goys

he said people who constantly worry about bilderberg are akin to the east german police during the cold war

>believing that he's anything but a transhumanist AI worshipper that's anti humanity at heart

libertarians want to do anything and everything to benefit themselves regardless of laws or regulations. why is this behavior a surprise? libertarians hate you, stupid.

The question is why he gets invited. Don't try to tell me any one of you would decline.

Its not that impressive. The real world elite gathers at the World Jewish Congress

So secret they even have their own website announcing when and where those meetings take place...

bilderbergmeetings.org

Hiding in plain sight

Keep my enemies closer?

The real leaders sit at the Vatican.

>Mencius Moldbug has taken a member of the Bilderberg group under his wing
>There is a chance that Thiel could be getting Bilderberg members to read UR

brightest timeline, lads

Bilderberg is entry level shit for people to find out about. Lots of people haven't heard about it and are totally blown away just by the fact that international financial/business/political elite are even a thing that exists and has off-record meetings. Normies basic assumption (in USA) is the government works like they tell you in a 5th grade civics class, if they can even name the three branches of govt.

he can do what he wants he is a libertarian

Because he’s a faggot

>muh arguing for limited government = worshiping ayn rand like a god shillery
Alex Karp who founded Palantir w/ Thiel is also on Bilderberg steering committee. They're there because they're NWO fags. Thiel's a piece of shit who needs an appropriate public image to justify his 10 figure bank account. If you think ideological dogma larps actually matter to scum bags operating at this level then you don't get how the game works.

meant to preface that second part with a "This."

thiel doesnt need to explain himself to anyone.

he took down gawker, he supported Trump when NOBODY in SV would, he spoke at RNC, and he has been speaking out against cultural marxism for 20 years.

Checked, what sort of foul, nefarious creatures are they that they openly announced their supermeetings of pure evil?

Hot young dudes, endless supply. You know how those Bilderbergers roll.