Bleach

Fake spoilers are out. They are shit.

Real spoilers soon. We'll know how Bleach ends.

Despair with me, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mXhx6-psM
ebay.com/itm/Bleach-Doujinshi-Ichigo-x-Rukia-Sweet-Room-KAGUYA-RARE-/160915125057
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would you say Ulquiorra lucked out from surviving?

SOON

>We'll know how Bleach ends.

We already do.

>Ichigo - Orihime
>Renji - Rukia
Canon couple?

You shouldn't use Orihime for this purpose, user. She should be used to make people happy, not sad.

You just know Orihime was nopan and immediately rode Ichigo into submission while Rukia watched.

Reminder that Bleach began with Ichigo and Rukia, and Bleach will end with them, too.

The most legit fake spoilers we have end with a nod toward Ichiruki as Ichigo's "son" has black hair

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mXhx6-psM

Which is why they're fake.

But, Ichigo & Rukia relationship is platonic (?)

I love Orihime so so so so much!

Two more fucking days. I can't wait. I really hope you keep posting here.

Bleach チャプター 685

ある日、悪霊・虚(ホロウ)を退治する死神になってしまった高校生・黒崎一護とその仲間達の活躍を描く。
主な舞台となるのは東京にある架空の町・空座町(からくらちょう)。初期の死神代行篇は、自身に死神の力を与えた死神の少女・朽木ルキアを相棒に、一護が虚絡みの騒動に巻き込まれていきながらも解決にあたるエブリデイ・マジック的要素もあったが、尸魂界篇以降はその要素は失せ、敵対勢力とのバトル中心のストーリーを展開する。ストーリーの設定や伏線は「前もって考えている」とジャンプフェスタ等で作者が公言していたが、実際はキャラクターを先に作り、漫画を描きながら考えている[1]。
本作は死神が現世と霊界の均衡を保つ世界の調整者として魂魄の成仏や虚の退治を行う者として設定され、人間達が住む現世を守護している世界観が描かれている。また本作の世界として
現世(人々の生きている世界で空座町が主な舞台)
尸魂界(ソウル・ソサエティ)(天国にあたり、普段死神もここで暮らしている)
地獄(劇場版第4作『地獄篇』の舞台、生前重い罪(殺人など)を犯した者が送られる)
虚圏(ウェコムンド)(虚達が住む)
があり、ストーリーの進行に伴い場面転換される。-

>The most legit fake spoilers we have end with a nod toward Ichiruki as Ichigo's "son" has black hair

dude, there is no such thing as "most legit fake". someone wrote them here.

also they were based on Naruto. Ishida's daughter shows up at the end to stalk Ichigo's son.

You can tell it's the same person posting since the name of the image.

Its a shame there was literally no point to Ichigo's post Fullbringer Zangetsu since I rather liked both forms of it
please no shipping bullshit lets reminisce about Bleach

That's still the best page of this arc and it's sad that it was only 20 pages into it

Kubo really dropped the ball

>Ishida's daughter shows up at the end to stalk Ichigo's son.
Jesus christ. How the mighty have fallen.

Holy shit look how skinny his legs are.

Can she make Ichigo cum with her gaze only ???

Spoilers.

>Yhwach dies
>the pile of goop that was once yhwach forms into Aizen
>Aizen becomes the new soul king to keep the stability of the world under check
>everyone returns to their normal lives
>SS gets rebuilt
>Ichigo and gang back in the human world
>SoL shenanigans
>time skip
>we see a kid that resembles Ichigo
>he trips and hurts himself
>an older Orihime runs over to care for his wound
>"mom!" says the boy
>END

Of course. Why would Kubo draw two un-canon couples?

I personally really liked the DESPAIR part where he is helpless to save the Soul Society as he hears their screams and pleas for him to help

Kubo stole his art style from Final fantasy 8

I fucking wish. We'll get implied ichihime at most.

I was in love when that was at the end of the last chapter. She's cute.

It's basically a physical impossibility that the last page won't include Ichigo and Rukia.

It's going to be "The Death and the Strawberry 3" you fucking twit representing the beginning, the middle, and the end.

>tfw you will never relive the hype of the first ~40 chapters of this arc

You can bypass leg day with shunpo

Someone skipped leg day.

Remember when Ichigo dramatically landed in Seireitei to save it, and Yhwach kicked his ass and left?

Remember when Ichigo dramatically landed in Seireitei again to save it, and Yhwach thanked Ichigo for opening the way for him and blasted off to the Royal Realm?

Rukia is somewhat like Squall in the beginning. Thinks of friends and companions as burdens that will one day be lost anyway.

Even the hairstyle is similar.

That's not Ichihime ending, that's Ichigo dying and his soul that reincarnated and went inside Orihime's womb to be born again.

Anything is possible with drugs and SCIENCE user

Hey guys, aren't you all excited for Urahara's words?

Rukia is going to give Ichigo's powers back. Not only that, but she's going to tagteam with him to take out Yhwach. She's going to freeze Yamamoto's Bankai and then freeze the future so Yhwach can't change it.

Why would he say those words if she wasn't going to do anything? All of Ichigo's friends got a turn, now it's Rukias. All of the chapter titles are pointing towards more Deathberry guys. Look I'll post it over and over to make it come true.

All of this was wrong. All of it. So fucking funny.

Two more fucking days.

>"The Death and the Strawberry 3" you fucking twit representing the beginning, the middle, and the end.
Still funny.

It's not a joke cuck

I haven't cared about this shit in years but listening to the openings is making me sad and nostalgic but mostly it's a sadness about the lost potential of the series

Every Shounen is built to never end until it does. And when it ends, it ends without purpose or meaning and makes you always question why it was ever made, because there never was a plan, there never was any significance, it was just always drawing out your hope that it would go somewhere.

Bleach is the epitome of this. Kubo could hint all he wanted at deeper ideas and threads to his story, but they never once manifested. Characters come and go, relationships remain stagnant at best or fleeting as usual. Every boss fight is an asspull, every dramatic moment a pointless drop in an empty bucket.

Bleach's ending will neither be satisfying nor will it be complete. We'll have questions and confusion until people finally grow up and realize all the time they invested in a shounen was in-fact a waste. It's not about telling a story, it's just about selling volumes. Not that you shouldn't sell volumes, but more that you should tell a story while you do it.

There is no story here, whether Ichigo fucks Rukia or Orihime, the story still never amounted to anything it implied it always would.

It was kinda nice actually Its an interesting take on where most heros would succeed at something in one of those attempts
The problem is Ichigo barely feels like an MC and thats why I kinda liked the Fullbringer arc is that it made him the star again and he had a chance to express emotion and try to grow
Didn't quite pan out the way I hoped obviously

I'm still confused about this. Was it that twin guy who beat Kenpachi, and not Yhwach himself?

CONFIRMED SPOILERS OUT, THANKS YONKOUPRODUCTIONS!

Ichigo will die.

But his soul will chose to go back in time, the the time when he was happiest, and he will be at chapter 1 first page.

Orihime who loves Ichigo want to be with him too and want to be in a time when Ichigo'd love her, but since he already loves Rukia she'll go back in time before Ichigo is born, and became his mother.

>Implying it wouldn't be a IchixFacebook end where he uses his bookmark to make his body remember being a woman and they live happily ever after

Sounds Kubo enough for me

TsukiRuki confirmed

You didn't even try user.

Do you guys really think there is not going to be an epilogue where all the characters have an explained end? -_-

Probibly comming out in GIGA JUMP...

I'd like to make this a refrain: This is typical of shounen. Bleach isn't doing a hat trick here. You can cite greats or even halfway-decent shounen that have finished and you'll come to realize it was just an episodic journey under the guise of a narrative.

>It was kinda nice actually Its an interesting take on where most heros would succeed at something in one of those attempts

It would be an interesting change, but the whole cast was all over his cock anyway both times.

Nope.

so which pairing do you think will get implied?

it's funny that in the end it doesn't really matter that Ichigo is a human/shinigami/hollow/quincy/fullbringer hybrid or that he has some unique bankai or whatnot.
He just regular sliced Yhwach in half after his defenses were nulled by a plot device.

We're just bitter that Bleach is failing to meet even the standard of friggin' Naruto.

At this point it's Orihime or nothing.

Japan will kill themselves if they don't get a proper Hytsugay ending and you know it

Fuck it.
>Orihime - Rukia

Did ichigo ever even have any powers in this series apart from the ability to cut really fast and well and send flying slashes? I really can't remember him having anything special at all

It really ticks me off that after all of this time the ending is going to be rushed in a handful of chapters because SJ are assholes.

>implying this won't be the final page

>Yhwach dies
Next panel is just black background with the followings words
>Suigetsu breaks the illusion

There's no reason it can't be a Rukia end.

L
E
G
S

Its like an onion. Only the more layers you peel the less there actually is despite having more layers underneath then you realize Shatter: Kyōka Suigetsu

One time he punched gud too

Rukia/Ichigo is aesthetically way more pleasing - delinquent and demure princess.

Orihime is just bigtits nicegirl archetype. I don't even get her appeal.

Knowing Japan's tastes, Orihime will win, even if Rukia is closer to Japanese aesthetic standard for women.

the very fact that kubo drew something like this means Ichiruki will win

First You tear away Toshiro's Zanpakutō and haori throwing them across the black room then his shirt. Now you are turning Hitsugaya's pants to shreds, revealing his white bunny-related briefs underneath. Hitsugaya's screams of terror are dancing in the reverberating room but you mute them when you push two of your fingers into Hitsugaya's mouth. Hitsugaya moved his tongue out of the way for your fingers

>Rukia/Ichigo is aesthetically way more pleasing - delinquent and demure princess.
I don't know if you're false flagging or if you are just this autistic.

>knowing japans taste

You realize Ichiruki is the only thing keeping this piece of shit from sinking right?

Naruto went Naruto/Hinata which I was not expecting.

I don't think Orihime/Ichigo will happen simply because it rhymes too hard with Hinata/Naruto. I think Rukia/Ichigo is more logical from a business standpoint. Kunbo is a businessman, plain and simple.

Who will Chad end up with?

You thrust your bare fingers in and out of Hitsugaya's wet mouth, in a way toshiro never experienced before.

Tearing sounds and mars' spiders came from behind Hitsugaya.

Your naked and sweat flesh is being pressed against Him as he closes his eyes and prepare his mind.

Your warm, throbbing hardness fit perfectly in between Hitsugaya's bare pale cheeks. And you smile as the luckiest motherfucker ever

If your fingers weren't in Hitsugaya's mouth he would have screamed. Screamed in pain, scream in shame.

On top of Hitsugaya, with your pinky sticky hardness between Hitsugaya's cheeks, you move your hips back and forth; the sensations are bringing some relief but he denies internally, while you thrust your fingers in and out of His sored mouth.

Hitsugaya couldn't believe it was happening. He believes he's about to be raped by you. He opens up his eyes just to feel the tears brimming and watch his vista failling. He knew a little about rape Enough to know that it hurts. But you, as the nastiest being alive, say:
–Start Playing –And as you voice is reaching each corner of the black room, You grin.
And a song starts playing:
>I hurt myself today

Rangiku and Orihime oil wrestling naked, gigantic jugs squishing together, is the only ending I'll accept.

>the very fact that kubo drew something like this means Ichiruki will win

This. Kubo drew this for Bleach's 10th anniversary. For the 15th anniversary, he'll confirm them.

Yes. At least he went out in a memorable way unlike those in the last arc. I have lost count on who's alive, who's dead and who's a zombie.

I really expected some unarmed assbeating before the end, between the early moments of him showing skill with kicks/punches, then the post-zangetsu reforging where both swords disappeared and he was like "I AM MY SWORD"; had me expecting his Bankai to involve both swords disappearing and him beating the living daylights outta someone.

ebay.com/itm/Bleach-Doujinshi-Ichigo-x-Rukia-Sweet-Room-KAGUYA-RARE-/160915125057

to the highest bidder

why is rukia so white

Since its ending on the 15th anniversary Kubo definitely knew the time he had left to work with but he fucked it up with his horrid pacing + focusing characters that didnt matter(literally all of the quincies)

Man poor Ikkaku. Yhaweh doesn't even have to bullshit his bankai broken his does it on its own

>Who will Chad end up with?

His one true love. The ground. They're inseparable.

Rukia? Demure? Literally WHAT?

Orihime and Ichigo have the whole popular, nice girl/delinquent boy trope going for them.

>I think Rukia/Ichigo is more logical from a business standpoint. Kunbo is a businessman, plain and simple.
Stop this meme.

I miss the anime where we actually got what we fucking wanted.

DAMMIT KUBO

>delinquent boy
nigga what

>the very fact that kubo drew something like this means Ichiruki will win
It was for the $$$$$$. That one spread sold the entire calendar.

maybe Kubo should have gotten to the fucking point quicker

You pull your wet fingers out of Hitsugaya's bleeding mouth. He was finally able to cry out, but it was halfhearted. He knows he's screwed, that there is no changing for this situation or conclusion. The feel of your huge, sticky, thick length was enough to strike fear in Hitsugaya's heart. In his heart. In The Heart.

The Heart.

You moan serene and softly. He moans down and erratically, your hands never cease to touch Hitsugaya's cock as you go down and spread his cheeks but only after you lick Hitsugaya's Cock for a few second while he spurrs. You keep licking as your hands race towards his ass, as your hands leave Hesitation Marks. You stop, He's taken aback but then you throw him just to vigorously lick at his unprotected puckered hole with no mercy. It is going to be a tight cold squeeze but you love challenges.
You stuck your hot tongue in Hitsugaya's cool hole, moistening it. He leans back, His eyes are hidden from sight but the lust is stll there. Whilst he strokes his ice penis, you thrust a finger into his hole. You aren't gentle thus Toshiro screamed in pain. You rapidly worked the tight cold hole. Hitsugaya felt his own tears raining just from the pain.

Then you pull your cold finger out.

You grabs Hitsugaya by the hips and thrust right for his underprepared anus. You feel the cold closer to your dick just in time as Hitsugaya moves slightly, at the right moment, and your penis goes up the curve of hiss butt, in between Hitsugaya's cheeks.

You shiver at the sensation.

Ichigo/Rukia is by far the most popular ship, it's kept the manga afloat

Ichigo was a delinquent early on.

But it's true.

Heck, the actor who plays Gin in the new Bleach Rock Musical said in a published interview that he loved Ichigo and Rukia and is looking forward to seeing them get together.

Back when Ichigo had a personality in the first couple volumes he was supposed to be a punk delinquent kid.

>It was for the $$$$$ says the Ichihime landwhale

Then says

>kUBO IS A BUSINESSMAN PLAN AND SIMPLE LOL STOP THIS MEME XDXD

You guys are such fucking faggots. If Kubo wanted to be a millionaire he would canonize Ichiruki and Bleach would sell millions of volumes and he would never have to work again.

I'm gonna miss shitposting in these threads

I'll even miss the shipping shitposting, even if it's stupid and irrelevant to the series

I never really liked the whit trim along the coat but I'll be damned if I can really think of a better look for it

They can't just end it in one chapter can it

The big bad basically just got one shotted, in one slice, his body hasn't even fell to the ground last we saw

And you're gonna tell me that's it? They're gonna do a celebration with all the old faces and call it Fin?

>Kubo drew an IchiRuki spread for the money
>but he won't put them together at the end for the money